POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm very glad this woman is concerned about getting a second front door, even though it makes her house ugly when you viewed from the curb...maybe she needs more caffeine

I'm convinced that Ford believes what she's saying. She's coming across as credible and likable.

I also believe Feinstein and the D's ruined this person's life.

I also believe it's a case of mistaken identity and no way did Kavanaugh did this.

And the prosecutor is a badass.

1. 9/11
2. Challenger explosion
3. Reagan assassination attempt
4. SRV death announcement
5. Freddie Mercury death announcement
6. Laettner shot
7. 96 title game
8. W against #1 LSU
4,365,473. Whatever dog-and-pony show this is
I will remember this day as when my sovereignty was raped

Reactions: CC_332
I'm convinced that Ford believes what she's saying. She's coming across as credible and likable.

I also believe it's a case of mistaken identity and no way did Kavanaugh did this.

Maybe after she figures out what year it was she can get more clarity on the assaulter

Questions I would like to hear.
Who is paying your laywer?
Who approached you about this?
Were you offered money to do this?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Leahy asking to get to the truth as if he really cares. Maybe if damn near every single time Democrats disagreed with people they didn't cry racism, sexism or something similar to discredit people versus debating the merits, people may think you actually cared about the truth. Instead Dems know that if they lose the Supreme Court, it sets back their agenda for decades.

Leaky Leahy trying to get the tears, but only rewarded with a shaky voice.

The Dems should have got Oprah to ask their questions>

If the Dems hadn't started using the Court to litigate, this wouldn't be so crucial to them.
Yep. Gay marriage, Roe v Wade, etc. have no legislative or Constitutional basis whatsoever. Only through their arbitrary decisions can they ram this shit down America's throats. Once those things are (legally) rightly overturned, they have no hope to get them back, because most people don't want them

Dick Durbin, Feinstein, and Patrick Leahy are all apostate or heretical Catholics. I'm sure that has absolutely nothing to do with their pro-baby murder antics. Sure of it.

Reactions: homeytheclown

Honest question--why is the prosecutor a badass? It seems to me she is wasting time? What am I missing? I hope you are correct.

Reactions: ManitouDan
Why not ask her why none of the people she says were at the party back her story or about the letters of support that she presented which included her in-laws but not her own parents?

Grassley and the Republicans are morons. I do not believe her, but the way they are conducting this charade is not helping their cause of proving doubt with the masses.

Reactions: ManitouDan
She is hopefully slow walking her into problems. She said they were down stairs talking but then said she didn't hear them. A made up story would have that.
Agree. That was the only thing I noted but she doesn't have two days to build this case. Did someone explain this to her? Hopefully during the break someone gets in her ass and tell her to make her point.

She's building a case that it's not possible for there to be a party that everyone has denied being at raping her where it was quiet and small and somehow no one knew about it.

Reactions: DSmith21
Grassley and the Republicans are morons. I do not believe her, but the way they are conducting this charade is not helping their cause of proving doubt with the masses.

"Proving doubt with the masses"

Every. Single. Person. watching that hearing already has their mind made up. It's completely pointless. No one else gives a shit, and the media is going to spin it in their party's favor no matter what.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
She's building a case that it's not possible for there to be a party that everyone has denied being at raping her where it was quiet and small and somehow no one knew about it.

Very good point if it was such a quiet, intimate gathering with no music or TV playing how could no one remember it. Especially a girl running out of the house who would have looked very upset.

Reactions: Mashburned
Excellent point. If it was so small, how could nobody hear anything yet she could hear them downstairs. OK hopefully that works. But the answer is going to be " I cannot answer why they didn't hear. I didnt ask"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT