POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I graduated in 83. The females in the class of 1980 usually didn't hang with me or my classmates They had cars and I had a bike.

Haha pretty much this. Girls tend to date and go to parties with guys that are older than them, not younger. Yes I know that is not a golden rule or anything. But again, a college freshman going to a high school sophomore party that she knows gang rapes happen on the regular, just seems like a stretch.

I'm not saying anything either way about the validity of the accusations...BUT does he really think that someone would willingly out themselves as a rapist?
Missed it again didn't you. Anyone of these women could have identified these guys over the years. Why come out now if everything is true? You guys are just evil and crooked period.

Am I the only one that is surprised they havent tried to tie Gorsuch into all of this as well? He went to Georgetown Prep as well and was only 2 years younger than Kavanaugh.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
This is what I just dont get. A high school girl continually going back to gang rape parties seems crazy. But a college girl who is 19-21 years old continually going back to high school parties that she knows gang rapes take place, just makes 0 sense to me.

Just to put it this way. An 18-19 year old college freshman going to parties with sophomore high school guys that she knows gang rapes girls. Man that just doesnt sound too common to me.
Maybe she was watching?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Would not.
KavanaughAccuserMugs_1537976593925_98665281_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

I don't believe a single one. This is nothing but Democrats, planned parenthood, & George Soros $$$$$$$

Anyone that doesn't see through this is a gullible moron.

I dont think he is saying why has no rapist come out saying they're rapist. He is saying if there were 10+ gang rapes, that is a good chunk of guys taking part. You would think within the 30+ years that these guys wouldve kept raping and get caught, or at least 1 victim or witness to one of these guys wouldve came out by now.
Or, one would have grown up & come forward.

I'm not saying anything either way about the validity of the accusations...BUT does he really think that someone would willingly out themselves as a rapist?

What I can't understand is why anyone would willingly out themselves as a shameless, dishonorable, loathsome democrat, which everyone can see they are.

I guess after you've been swimming in the cesspool long enough, you get used to the smell?

This ought to scare the hell out of every man on this forum. If someone wants to take you down all it takes is an accusation & you're done. Regardless of who you are & what you did.

Better get back to accusers having to prove it rather than the accused having to prove innocense. If not every man that works with any female will take extraordinary precautions.

This ought to scare the hell out of every man on this forum. If someone wants to take you down all it takes is an accusation & you're done. Regardless of who you are & what you did.

Better get back to accusers having to prove it rather than the accused having to prove innocense. If not every man that works with any female will take extraordinary precautions.

It seems that the playbook is you need two fake accusers. One automatically proves the other. Doesn't matter how flimsy the claims are.

I had a gf when I was 16. We dated for a year. After we broke up she decided to tell all of her friends at her school that I forced myself on her. I guess she was bitter. All that happened was a good portion of girls at that school wouldn’t give me the time of day.

I thank God that this happened in 2002 and not 2018. (Ironically my wife also went to that school)

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

Probabaly one reason why everyone is going trans these days.

I bet trans can rape anybody and nobody would dare question them because that would be transist.

I think this is the last of the accusers. If there had been any sexual stuff with a minor going on, that would have been sniffed out and put front and center. They put their best accuser forward (which is saying very little for these accusations), then tried to bootstrap other accusers to create a "where there's smoke there's fire" smokescreen, with which they have sought to (a) sink BK's nomination, or barring that (b) bog down the proceedings, or barring that (c) make the GOP look bad for the mid-terms.

From the very beginning, when Feinstein sent Ford's letter to the FBI 2 weeks ago, this has been a deliberate and orchestrated attempt by the Dems to sink or at least delay the nomination. The accusations were rolled out after BK's hearings were over to exact maximum damage to the nominee while providing minimal opportunity (a) to actually investigate/verify/corroborate the stories and look into the backgrounds of the accusers and (b) for the nominee to respond.

See through #MeToo, If she's a deceiver, don't #IBelieveHer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT