How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
42471440_2025293024201460_714124796421472256_n.jpg

Many of us predicted this onslaught of sexual misconduct accusations would come. Its one of the main plays in the Dems playbook. Beyond orchestrated and predictable. Total low life scumbags who should have a nice spot in hell waiting for them.

Each story they come up with gets more unbelievable than the last. If you go to 10+ gang rape parties, you’re not going to a gang rape party. You’re going to a gang bang. No one would show up to a party with their rapist(s) present.

You gotta remember....and this is a key to a lot of this new rape stuff...

Rape could mean you willingly had sex with a person, but later you regret it. You went along with it, but you weren't totally sure, you didn't verbally agree to it, to each act. There was no agreement in place. So a ton of women were raped many years ago, they just didn't know it. They are now woke and empowered.

This is being taught to children in middle school, maybe even 4-5th grade, btw. You must ask and receive permission before you make each and every advancement during sex, or else it's not consensual. Ie: May I kiss you, may I touch your butt, may I put it in your butt, may I relieve myself in your eye, etc etc. Each and every time, you gotta stop and ask permission before you proceed. Or it could be rape, could not. You don't know. Be best to get it all in writing before hand in case your partner changes their mind.

I'm just stating facts here. What society and the courts and special interest groups have done to the word "rape" is unbelievable.

And a lot of this has happened on college campuses. Trump overturned some bs Obama ruling that allowed campuses to handle all this stuff in house and not involve the actual authorities. So a lot of young men have been accused and kicked out of school, no telling what else, based on no evidence, no legal proceedings, etc. This happened to that UK football player.

College, where ONE IN FOUR women are raped. I don't know the national average, or what it's like in third world crap holes, but 25% sounds outrageous. So much so that I can't believe parent's send their daughters to college, or why local law enforcement is not swarming all over these campuses. What in the hell is going on, and why should we hold these places in high regard?

If Kavanaugh's nomination goes down, Trump and Mitch need to ensure that the next one is rammed through by no later than Christmas. This could be done by nominating someone who was just elevated like Judge Thapar from Kentucky who is on the 6th Circuit. The FBI would only need to update about 1 and a half years of his background.

Funny and sad .. I unofficially surveyed the 4 ladies working for me today .. " what do you think about the Cavanaugh accusations " ? 1 said " I believe the guy " 3 said " I have clue what you are talking about " But if you ask them about Days of our Lives or Big Brother they could tell every detail . Our country is in bad shape . All are in the 40's . FWIW . Not young adults

Funny and sad .. I unofficially surveyed the 4 ladies working for me today .. " what do you think about the Cavanaugh accusations " ? 1 said " I believe the guy " 3 said " I have clue what you are talking about " But if you ask them about Days of our Lives or Big Brother they could tell every detail . Our country is in bad shape . All are in the 40's . FWIW . Not young adults

The number of people who truly care about politics in this country is staggeringly low. Voter turnout is abysmal, and half of those who actually vote are just voting party lines. I'm not surprised at the results of your survey.

Watching cable news, you'd think the country was on the verge of a civil war. Spend some time in public and you see the exact opposite.

Actually 2018-55=1963.....so if she says the parties were in 1982 she could've even been 20. And she kept going back to parties where she knew there were going to be high school boys openly running trains on multiple girls, and not hiding it to the point that they were lined up in the hallway? I've heard of this happening before. Wait, no, that was "Risky Business."

Seriously, WTF?

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Kind of odd that none of the women that were gang raped/trained on are the ones reporting that Kavanaugh was a serial gang rapist.

How weird would it be if the only person to report a string of break ins, where the homeowners would have known and seen the burglar, was one of their next door neighbors who he didn't burglarize?

I know that asking those questions requires honesty, so we'll never get it from the left, but that alone is a pretty bizarre aspect of this woman's story. Again, this is just a hateful smear campaign, championed by a woman who employed a Chinese spy for decades, hates Christians, and has proven to be a liar in the past.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/us/politics/julie-swetnick-avenatti-kavenaugh.html

Ms. Swetnick grew up in Montgomery County, Md., graduating from Gaithersburg High School in 1980 before attending college at the University of Maryland, according to a résumé for her posted online. Judge Kavanaugh graduated from Georgetown Prep in 1983.

In her statement, Ms. Swetnick wrote that she met Judge Kavanaugh and Mr. Judge in 1980 or 1981 when she was introduced to them at a house party in the Washington area. She saw them to be “extremely close friends” who were “consistently” together at social gatherings. She said she attended at least 10 house parties in the Washington area from 1981 to 1983 where the two were present. She said the parties were common, taking place almost every weekend during the school year.

So according to the New York Times, she graduated in 1980 and went to the University of Maryland. She would then come home for the next two years to attend high school parties where she knew "gang rapes" were occurring. This is what people are told they must believe. Why would a sophomore/junior come back from college to attend multiple HIGH SCHOOL parties where women are knowingly being raped?

Someone needs to simply ask her as an adult of 20-21 years old didn't you have a responsibility to report the underage activity versus contributing?

Last edited:
I'm not saying anything either way about the validity of the accusations...BUT does he really think that someone would willingly out themselves as a rapist?

I dont think he is saying why has no rapist come out saying they're rapist. He is saying if there were 10+ gang rapes, that is a good chunk of guys taking part. You would think within the 30+ years that these guys wouldve kept raping and get caught, or at least 1 victim or witness to one of these guys wouldve came out by now.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/us/politics/julie-swetnick-avenatti-kavenaugh.html

Ms. Swetnick grew up in Montgomery County, Md., graduating from Gaithersburg High School in 1980 before attending college at the University of Maryland, according to a résumé for her posted online. Judge Kavanaugh graduated from Georgetown Prep in 1983.

In her statement, Ms. Swetnick wrote that she met Judge Kavanaugh and Mr. Judge in 1980 or 1981 when she was introduced to them at a house party in the Washington area. She saw them to be “extremely close friends” who were “consistently” together at social gatherings. She said she attended at least 10 house parties in the Washington area from 1981 to 1983 where the two were present. She said the parties were common, taking place almost every weekend during the school year.

So according to the New York Times, she graduated in 1980 and went to the University of Maryland. She would then come home for the next two years to attend high school parties where she knew "gang rapes" were occurring. This is what people are told they must believe. Why would a sophomore/junior come back from college to attend multiple HIGH SCHOOL parties where women are being knowingly raped?
Activate victim shield, stat!

I'm not saying anything either way about the validity of the accusations...BUT does he really think that someone would willingly out themselves as a rapist?

Jesus christ.

Yes, these were all serial gang rapists in high school who never raped another girl in their lives after graduation. Thankfully they just didn't tell anyone they were rapists and it stayed secret.

So according to the New York Times, she graduated in 1980 and went to the University of Maryland. She would then come home for the next two years to attend high school parties where she knew "gang rapes" were occurring. This is what people are told they must believe. Why would a sophomore/junior come back from college to attend multiple HIGH SCHOOL parties where women are being knowingly raped?

This is what I just dont get. A high school girl continually going back to gang rape parties seems crazy. But a college girl who is 19-21 years old continually going back to high school parties that she knows gang rapes take place, just makes 0 sense to me.

Just to put it this way. An 18-19 year old college freshman going to parties with sophomore high school guys that she knows gang rapes girls. Man that just doesnt sound too common to me.

Jesus christ.

Yes, these were all serial gang rapists in high school who never raped another girl in their lives after graduation. Thankfully they just didn't tell anyone they were rapists and it stayed secret.

Also, the females that were gang raped. They were also silent, but maybe it was just one female that came back weekend after weekend to get raped again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT