How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
False.

You can't be against giving to the NEEDY. Not all poor people are needy. Noone has charge to care for the self inflicted lazy
Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.
Whoever gives to the poor will not want, but he who hides his eyes will get many a curse.
And Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “You lack one thing: go, sell all that you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”
Whoever despises his neighbor is a sinner, but blessed is he who is generous to the poor.
“If among you, one of your brothers should become poor, in any of your towns within your land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not harden your heart or shut your hand against your poor brother, but you shall open your hand to him and lend him sufficient for his need, whatever it may be.
Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy.
Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.

Sounds like you are just a sinner with an evil heart according to Jesus

Last edited:
So where in your link does it show he pardoned anyone in January of 2010? I'm still waiting for that admission your stated you give when you're wrong.
It's the last table at the end of of the "page" scroll all the way down, the dates start from recent to past. It's called reading comprehension . Spelling mistakes cause I'm texting from phone.

I provided sources, but I am a liar for provided sources? That makes perfect sense. Almost as much as telling other people they are dumb while you continually provide false facts, zero understanding,
Again, simply putting works cited does not justify your plagarizism, you literally cut n paste, at least put the website instead of @whoever and reprint what some else wrote. No quotations or anythinf, thus alluding it is your work.
By giving Iran 200 bIllion dollars, releasing them from sanctions for a promise that they will no longer have nuclear arms. The regime calls for the death of America and Obama 'pardoned' their behavior by signing a deal with them that does not do anything for the United States. All you have to do is look at the Middle East and see the proxy war between Iran and Saudis..the influence of the Imans. By easing the sanctions, now Iran is arming not only the Yemen people, the corrupt Syrian regime and the failed democracy of Libya. Oil money is funding this war. Iran is in Iraq and taken key government posts of influence. That pretty much sums it up.
So let's address your name.You are calling yourself a pu$@y...hilarious and not well thought out, not only is it distasteful but telling of your ahem, short-comings as a man. It's like someone naming themselves Vulva, labia, or Clitoris...what are you 12?

Last edited:
Yawn, I'm done trying , can't fix stupid, especially when they become emotional...hey g spot, cool story bro!

Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.
Whoever gives to the poor will not want, but he who hides his eyes will get many a curse.
And Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “You lack one thing: go, sell all that you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”
Whoever despises his neighbor is a sinner, but blessed is he who is generous to the poor.
“If among you, one of your brothers should become poor, in any of your towns within your land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not harden your heart or shut your hand against your poor brother, but you shall open your hand to him and lend him sufficient for his need, whatever it may be.
Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy.
Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.

Those who don’t work, don’t eat.
2nd Thes. 3:10

Lets see if you can find it...let me know how that goes.
So I can put you on the ignorant and uneducated side?
Thanks

Please don't try to compare educational backgrounds. I assure you that you'll come up on the short end. I have a B.S. in Business Management and Economics and graduated Summa Cum Laude. I also have an M.B.A. and would have graduated Summa Cum Laude if they granted those designations for grad school. I assume you earned a degree in bullshittery or dumbassery???

Reactions: morgousky

I always love to be told I don't live up to the Biblical standard by someone who doesn't live by that same Biblical standard. Take note, this makes you exactly what you are calling Christians: a hypocrite.

thumb.aspx

Anyone here own this shirt?

you can't be against giving support to the poor and be a christian, can't hate your enemies and be a christian, you can't masturbate and be a christian, you can't eat animals and be a christian, you can't go to church after giving birth and be a christian, can't hold a grudge and be a christian, can't cross breed animals, can't have tattoos, and on and on. Christians really like to pick and choose the stupid crap in the bible they like to follow and use Jesus as an excuse to not follow any of it anymore.
your understanding of scripture is really something to behold.

Let's add that to the list of horrible judgement and murders cops have committed.

But why don't you like discussing the others?
She's actually on a separate, and much smaller, list. It's called "Absolutely, 100% innocent victims who were killed by police officers". I figured that she would belong on that list as soon as I saw her photo, and before I knew a single thing about the case. But, as it turned out, I was right, so I make no apology for stereotyping.

As for the "others", what makes you think that I don't like discussing the others? Let's talk about some others. How about Daniel Shaver? Or Dawn Pfister? Or Samantha Ramsey? If whiteys don't count in your SJW world, then there's Castile, Jordan Edwards, and others. I'm not really interested in discussing dead criminals like Michael Brown and Alton Sterling, though.

I always love to be told I don't live up to the Biblical standard by someone who doesn't live by that same Biblical standard. Take note, this makes you exactly what you are calling Christians: a hypocrite.
i don't pretend to give a **** about the bible when it suits my needs. the whole thing is make believe to keep a dumb populace under control.

May I see evidence that liberal policies have an overall negative impact on the black community?

Sure thing. Chicago, Memphis, Philly, Detroit, Baltimore all have and have Democrats for mayors and guess what they also have? High AA population, high crime, high unemployment, low wages..

Highest cities with crime rates in the US - St Louis, Baltimore, New Orleans, Detroit, Memphis. Chicago had 756 murders in one year, yet the AA community wants to focus on the police. That’s like blaming the doctor for cancer. How about cross reference the cities with the largest AA population counts and guess what you find - Detroit, Baltimore, Philly, New Orleans, St Louis, Birmingham, Jackson, Houston, Cleveland. That is too much of a coincidence that the cities with the largest AA populations also have the highest crime rates and worst living conditions. Can’t make this stuff up, and keep your head in the sand. Maybe you can go move to one of those nice places and enjoy them since they are so safe and low crime.

Seeing several posts - and that Ben Sasse clip - talking about how we routinely make a circus of these USSC confirmation hearings.

I'm trying to remember a confirmation hearing of a candidate put forth by a Dem president that was a circus? Bork. Alito. Gorsuch. Kavanaugh. All Republican nominees. Who am I forgetting - who is the Dem nominee subjected to this ridiculous nonsense?

Please don't try to compare educational backgrounds. I assure you that you'll come up on the short end. I have a B.S. in Business Management and Economics and graduated Summa Cum Laude. I also have an M.B.A. and would have graduated Summa Cum Laude if they granted those designations for grad school. I assume you earned a degree in bullshittery or dumbassery???
Wow, what a waste of money for you.
All that blah blah blah education blah blah summa cum lauded blah blah BS in BS blah blah and you still land on the side of the ignorant and uneducated.
Can you get a refund?

Seriously though, none of that impresses me.
But hey, congrats.

Seeing several posts - and that Ben Sasse clip - talking about how we routinely make a circus of these USSC confirmation hearings.

I'm trying to remember a confirmation hearing of a candidate put forth by a Dem president that was a circus? Bork. Alito. Gorsuch. Kavanaugh. All Republican nominees. Who am I forgetting - who is the Dem nominee subjected to this ridiculous nonsense?
Clarence Thomas!

Wow, what a waste of money for you.
All that blah blah blah education blah blah summa cum lauded blah blah BS in BS blah blah and you still land on the side of the ignorant and uneducated.
Can you get a refund?

Seriously though, none of that impresses me.
But hey, congrats.

LOL. Yeah, you come across as a genius. A waste? Not hardly. I've done very well for myself, thank you very much. In fact, I'm retiring at the end of the year at 56 years old. What are you, a janitor? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT