ADVERTISEMENT

Cameron Mills

Not to be rude but it looks like he has had a few (meals) since leaving UK. The shot he made against dUKe was one of the greatest in UK history. Love it when players give their 2 centsvabout practice.

Not to be rude but it looks like he has had a few (meals) since leaving UK. The shot he made against dUKe was one of the greatest in UK history. Love it when players give their 2 centsvabout practice.
Yeah, he happens to be one of those athletes who put on some pounds after their playing days. Seems like they either stay in phenomenal shape, or blow up from not working out anymore.

Last edited:

I'll feed him whatever he wants for the rest of his life for entertaining me in the best UK game I've ever seen.

Yeah, he happens to be one of those athletes who put on some pounds after their playing days. Seems like they either stay in phenomenal shape, or blow up from not working out anymore.
I don’t know if that’s just from “ not working out “ imma go ahead and say Mickey D’s along with some horrible eating habits have contributed mightily 🤔

Reactions: chroix and ORCAT
I was shocked when seeing him a number of years ago for the first time in awhile. Couldn't believe it was actually him as he had gotten so big compared to how I had remembered from his playing days. Almost didn't recognize him.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I don’t know if that’s just from “ not working out “ imma go ahead and say Mickey D’s along with some horrible eating habits have contributed mightily 🤔
This is spot on. Eat low-quality food (classic western diet) and sadly it's a slow slide into serious health problems down the road.

Last edited:
Reactions: MonsterMash79
This. I gained a ton of weight as a kid when my parents got busy and we didn't get home to almost 6 every night. It was just easier to eat out.
... and restaurants, of course, being "for profit" businesses will not insist on the highest quality in ingredients in order to enhance their bottom line. You can get by with eating more "junk", when younger, but unless a person adjusts their eating habits, as they age, health issues are guaranteed ... and it sucks, LOL.

I read these threads criticizing former players for gaining weight and people explaing how they stay healthy and wonder, if 35 percent of americans are overweight, is this board an anomoly where everyone other than me is not?

... and restaurants, of course, being "for profit" businesses will not insist on the highest quality in ingredients in order to enhance their bottom line. You can get by with eating more "junk", when younger, but unless a person adjusts their eating habits, as they age, health issues are guaranteed ... and it sucks, LOL.

And all the "healthy" options at a restaurant are super expensive. Good luck finding a salad for less than 13 to 15 dollars here near Nashville, TN when ordering to go from O charleys or Chilis or Logans or wherever.

Reactions: Bluesbrother
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT