How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DmaqLceU0AEzuVr.jpg:large

Lol release what confidential information? Won't be any different than what's already known.

Each and everyone of them should be cast out. Send a message. Otherwise it'll just escalate.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Booker & Harris are just trying to one up each other as the face of the resistance for 2020. Kavanaugh will be confirmed and the left better prey for the health of their two octogenarian justices (Ruthy & Breyer).

Is Corey Booker and the rest of the grandstanding absolutely crazy? It's funny how the left/MSM are openly questioning Trump's sanity while even more openly acting outright insane themselves yet none of them see the hypocrisy.

Grandstanding is right. They're all voting no no matter what. More documents and/or privileged documents being released to the public won't change a thing.

Now all Dems are threatening to break Senate rules and release classified info so Booker isn't alone. They know they won't/can't kick them all out. This is beyond embarrassing. They have no shame.

Eff all of them. Time for Trump to go super MAGA and release all of the FISA crap. Start releasing everything.

I'm serious. There is no unification we can have with the left so what's the suggestion? Doing this constant bullshit with the left til the end of time? No. There should be a call for splitting the country or fight each other for it because the trying to stage a coup shit and refusing to follow the law is getting old.

BTW, don't you love how when Dems are in control, the supremacy clause of the Constitution and federal government overrule everything but when Dems are not in control, the Constitution majestic supremacy clause goes out the window and leftist states can refuse to abide by federal law on stuff like immigration?

Democrats
Schiff: Don't release the memo, Nunezs! There is classified info in there.

Democrats: No, you can't check the voter rolls for deceased people and to examine voter fraud.

Also Democrats: I will release these classified documents to showboat for my base!

Also Democrats: Let's rubber stamp FISA warrants and spy on political enemies.

So now Nunes should say he doesn't feel bound by FBI classification rules and policies and release all classified FISA documents.

Trump should say he doesn't feel bound by Executive privilege rules and policies and release all Obama administration documents from July '16 to January '17.

So now Nunes should say he doesn't feel bound by FBI classification rules and policies and release all classified FISA documents.

Trump should say he doesn't feel bound by Executive privilege rules and policies and release all Obama administration documents from July '16 to January '17.

Can they just fine Booker? I don't want to give him the photo op being hauled away to jail, but would love if they just penalized him financially so he can't get the big photo op.

What's funny is for two years we've been hearing from Dems and liberals including the ones in this thread about how Trump thinks he's above the law even though they can't give us any proof he has broken the law.

Well the entire Dem side of the Senate Judiciary just threatened to break the law and dared Reps to do something about it and two of them actually followed through with it. Crickets from the usual fly bys.

I watched the clip of Kamela Harris or whatever the hell her name is. Jesus Christ. Is that what the whole hearing has been like?

I feel dumber for having ever watched that.

I just wonder if her and the lefties think she somehow nailed Kavanaugh on that. It was clear to everyone with a brain cell that she's a goddam idiot. But I'm wondering what the lefties think..

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I watched the clip of Kamela Harris or whatever the hell her name is. Jesus Christ. Is that what the whole hearing has been like?

I feel dumber for having ever watched that.

I just wonder if her and the lefties think she somehow nailed Kavanaugh on that. It was clear to everyone with a brain cell that she's a goddam idiot. But I'm wondering what the lefties think..

That's one of their frontrunners for 2020.

It hasn't been confirmed yet but this all might have been a bluff by Booker. Booker and Mike Lee worked late last night to get some of these documents declassified.

Reports are starting to trickle out that Booker might have pulled a fast one and released those documents instead of the classified ones.

If that's the case he was either grandstanding and bluffing the entire time with this up his sleeve or he thought twice about the consequences and changed his mind.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
you guys need to get your terms right. none of this stuff is classified. It's committee confidential, stuff the white house has earmarked as not to be released to the full public even though Bush's team said they were free to be released. If it was actually classified they would go to prison. These docs would just allow the Senate to vote to expel which requires 2/3rds so they aren't worried about it.

this is how nike has always worked. they give no ****s about snowflake bigots crying on facebook. did they run from Tiger when he was in trouble? did they run from Kobe? they don't care about some silly white people burning socks and $20 shoes from khols. their money is in the big dollar shoes that nobody is going to stop buying. all that market value will come right back and nike will laugh to the bank.

41027665_2166262596947018_4748397790986502144_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT