POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even CNN did actual reporting on the deficit a few weeks back...I think trump was 500 billion compared to obama at 900 billion...oh at our GDP under him was at around 5% compared to 1% under Barry. Weird you are suddenly concerned about deficit when your all about endless govt spending on failed programs...why the change of heart?

Oh, he’s concerned with the deficit? After bitching about cuts, pushing for entitlements, wanting to import gov’t dependent people, and getting the nation to $20T in debt?

Heh

40769097_10218365975369483_313726337107886080_o.jpg

NY Times op-ed seems to clearly be written by a McCain slurper taking advantage of his passing. I'm sure there are those in the administration. Never mind that McCain for the majority of his political career was the biggest war monger in the senate and I feel sure was rewarded handsomely for it by the military industrial complex. Until he flipped to a paid Soros mouthpiece. Why anyone should pay any attention to this I have no idea, other than the fact that someone within the administration possibly just leaked details of confidential policy meetings.

I never knew this but did you know MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell and Chuck Todd as well as CNN, edited the “pussy tapes” during the election by omitting “They let you do it.”

I also knew that Democrat reporters solicited info via twitter but I didn’t know that MSNBC had interns go through every single Howard Stern show that Trump was on and that NBC went through all of their archives to try and find any hot mic moments then held on to the tape for months to release in October.

“Coincidentally” to align right with the release of the tape, accusers accused Trump of sexual assault, which were represented by Lisa Bloom/Gloria Allred and had DNC donors paying them.

Try actually reading for once in your life instead of watching TV for your talking points. Nowhere in the op-ed does it say a White House official wrote it. It clearly says a senior official in the Trump administration. It's literally said in the second sentence. This could be the Secretary of Education's deputy for all we know.

Regardless, they're not doing a very good job of resisting because Trump is succeeding (which even they are forced to admit in the piece) and he continues to deliver on his promises and check boxes off. Maybe they should fire themselves in shame.

Exactly my point above. This person could be the Reality Winner of the Trump administration. Some 20's something nobody with zero influence/input and a big head, so they run and gossip to the NYT for resistance cool points.

Saw a post on the front page of reddit this morning. Was a cross post, meaning link to another post, but titled "OP explains why "The Resistance" hiding inside the Trump administration is bullshit."

I was SHOCKED.

The left wing echo chamber actually has stumbled upon a bit of reason and realizes Trump is the duly elected POTUS, and attempts to subvert him from inside his administration are treason?

lol nope

"The Resistance" is bullshit because just (as claimed) treasonously undermining Trump isn't enough. You must work harder to get him out of office.

Jesus the left wing is a bunch of unhinged lunatics.

Saw a post on the front page of reddit this morning. Was a cross post, meaning link to another post, but titled "OP explains why "The Resistance" hiding inside the Trump administration is bullshit."

I was SHOCKED.

The left wing echo chamber actually has stumbled upon a bit of reason and realizes Trump is the duly elected POTUS, and attempts to subvert him from inside his administration are treason?

lol nope

"The Resistance" is bullshit because just (as claimed) treasonously undermining Trump isn't enough. You must work harder to get him out of office.

Jesus the left wing is a bunch of unhinged lunatics.

Imo the reason for the op-ed is because they're back on the 25th amendment. It started with the Woodward book leaks. Not they're using the op-ed to lend the book credibility. This is like their fourth go at the 25th amendment.

It's all orchestrated imo. Google "25th amendment" and narrow your search for the last 24 hours and there are seriously 23 pages of results. It's a coordinated onslaught of propaganda.

Imo the reason for the op-ed is because they're back on the 25th amendment. It started with the Woodward book leaks. Not they're using the op-ed to lend the book credibility. This is like their fourth go at the 25th amendment.

It's all orchestrated imo. Google "25th amendment" and narrow your search for the last 24 hours and there are seriously 23 pages of results. It's a coordinated onslaught of propaganda.

That was the first thing that came to mind as well. How did that not occur to others? The timing of that is just a coincidence? Utter BS. They went shopping for that and timed it right with Woodward’s book. That was not by accident.

Reactions: DwayneMeighan
Just listened to Larry Sharpe, Libertarian candidate for Governor of New York on the Rogan podcast. As a Libertarian, the conversation was really frustrating to listen to, and that conversation is a representative example of why they don't win. Sharpe's position was basically "I don't know how to run your life, but here are some general ideas to make government work better" and Rogan responded by poking holes in specific ideas. It's so easy to poke holes in all specific shit, which is why I believe the Libertarian position to be best, but it can sound really dumb when a comedian is there throwing jabs from the accepted position.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT