How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
39161579_1785905748132017_4046517770232266752_n.jpg

Oh, those George Soros sponsored and bought flags for Obama's boy Richard Spenser formerly of "Occupy Wall Street" fame who organized this "fake" rally with paid actors by the fore mentioned Mr. Nazi collaborator himself Mr. Soros. nice try douchebag.

You make an assumption not in evidence.
He and Fuzz think alike, if you can't prove it isn't so, then by definition it must be even though there is no evidence proving it true. Liberal logic, where stupidity reigns supreme.

The Hills headline is so dishonest its unbelievable.

[laughing] That's the clickbait Twitter headline. When you click on the link the actual headline, although still clickbait, is a little more truthful.

Buried in the article is where the real facts are. They specifically point out that there's no proof such a tape exist, that no one has heard the tape, and they staffers are only discussing the possible existence of a tape.

New Omarosa tape appears to show Trump staffers discussing N-word tape

In the recording obtained by CBS News, Manigault Newman and other aides appear to discuss how to handle fallout from the tape, allegedly from Trump's time as host of "The Apprentice," if it were released.

Three voices can be heard on the portion of the call released by CBS: Manigault Newman, former Trump campaign spokeswoman Katrina Pierson and Lynne Patton, a longtime family friend of Trump's who now serves as a top official in the Department of Housing and Urban Development, according to CBS. While it is not clear from the call whether any of the three women have heard the tape.

In response, Patton says that she had asked Trump about whether the tape might exist.

“I said, 'Well, sir, can you think of anytime that this might have happened?' And he said no,” she said.

While Pierson and Patton did not deny the existence of the call with Manigault Newman or the alleged tape,the two issued a joint statement on Tuesday saying they have never had a call confirming that anyone “directly heard Donald J. Trump use derogatory language on this alleged tape.”

But, man, that lady knew bill Clinton would have someone killed for that, so why in the world would she a) contact the fbi about bill Clinton raping a kid and b) hand around NYC and DC? Gtfo town and take that story to some big outlet and try to blow it up, then it’s a little more difficult for Clinton’s to kill you.

Oh, those George Soros sponsored and bought flags for Obama's boy Richard Spenser formerly of "Occupy Wall Street" fame who organized this "fake" rally with paid actors by the fore mentioned Mr. Nazi collaborator himself Mr. Soros. nice try douchebag.

hahaha, 100% truth. You nailed it as any post here.

That event in Charlottesville was put on by Jason Kessler a liberal.

Those flags are 100% Soros bought.

Violence. That's where this is headed and I am all for violence.

hahaha, 100% truth. You nailed it as any post here.

That event in Charlottesville was put on by Jason Kessler a liberal.

Those flags are 100% Soros bought.

Violence. That's where this is headed and I am all for violence.

The left has got so much play out of that and not a single prominent conservative that you’ve ever seen had any part in it. None.

Reactions: DidneyWorl
Here's an official statement from Lynne Patton about the recording of her and Katrina Pierson talking to Omarosa.

On December 12, 2017, at approximately 11:30PM (EST) – a date I now know to be the evening Omarosa was relieved of her official duties by General Kelly - I received a telephone call from her informing me that she had personally heard a second-hand recording of President Trump using the “N-word” in a derogatory fashion.

She proceeded to tell me the full name of the individual who played this second-hand tape for her, from whom the primary audio tape had originated, as well as the specific context of the President’s usage of this term and to whom the derogatory term was allegedly directed.

Omarosa also proceeded to inform me that she had officially submitted her resignation to General Kelly and that I should promptly do the same before the audio surfaced.

The next morning, I immediately notified senior communications officials and a Trump family member of the same, only to discover the true nature of her departure was termination.

Today, the individual who Omarosa confirmed to me as having played the second-hand audio recording to her last year confirmed that they have no tape, never had possession of a tape, never claimed to have possession of a tape and never played such a tape for Ms. Manigault-Newman.

Tonight, on the MSNBC program, Hardball, Omarosa revealed to the general public what she had told me last December: That former Apprentice producer, Bill Pruitt, was the original source of the “N-word” tape.

Bill Pruitt is a mutual friend.

I just spoke to Bill Pruitt tonight before releasing this statement.

He confirmed to me (before Hardball had even gone off the air) that he does NOT have an audio tape of President Trump using the “N-word” and has NEVER had an audio tape of President Trump using the “N-word.” Period.

Suffice it to say that the past few weeks have been wrought with disappointment, immense sadness, anger and outright disgust.

Based upon her conflicting accounts and the newfound information revealed in my statement, it should be abundantly clear to everyone that not only is her book a complete work of fiction, but that the existence of this elusive “N-word” tape is a figment of her imagination and merely a destructive tool of manipulation applied only when it best serves her interests.

Like countless other minorities and women, the President has given me the opportunity of a lifetime to rise up through the ranks of The Trump Organization and now proudly serve this country.

Therefore, unless directed otherwise, this will be my only statement on this baseless accusation and imaginary audio tape, as falsely claimed by a former friend.

My primary and sole focus remains the low-income and public housing residents of New York & New Jersey, as the President would expect it to be — and as the President has hired me to do.

[laughing] Upon further review, 70+ meetings between Steele and DOJ's Bruce Ohr after the FBI had fired Steele for leaking and lying.

Nothing to see here, though. It's all a coincidence. Ohr, whose wife works for the same Fusion GPS that hired Steele, wasn't using his position at the DOJ and working as a backchannel to continue to funnel Steele's lies to the FBI after Steele has been fired, so the FBI could continue to dress his lies up as credible intelligence and use it to weaponize the FISC and spy on the Trump campaign.

It’s super bizarre that the moronic leftists think they’re rebels while pining for more government regulation, more government control and want to disarm citizens and silence opposing view.

The effectiveness of brainwashing is on full display. What type of rebel wants more government control?

Last edited:
If I'm keeping up that means...

Yesterday, after all her so called 'sources' denied the claims in her book and her fifteen minutes were almost up, she tried to ratchet it up and claim she just heard the tape for herself, for the first time, post-publication of her book, so go out and buy her new book.

But, according to the statement above, she also claimed to have heard the tape on December 12, 2017, and used it as cover to claim she resigned instead of being fired, even though she just released audio proving she was fired.

https://money.cnn.com/2018/08/13/media/reliable-sources-08-13-18/index.html

here is a "money CNN" link that liar and spam poster Platinumdrgn would use as a source.

"3 theories why Omarosa's book ISN'T #1 top seller"

Everytime I see that liar post I will make an effort to shit on his lies

and tomorrow Omarosa will be calling every white person a racists for calling her out on her lies and fabricated story. So the story will shift for a few more hours in the news cycle about how bad and racist conservatives are to shift focus from the lie until the end of the week when everyone has forgotten about the whole thing. Next week starts and some new fake outrage begins.

On December 12, 2017, at approximately 11:30PM (EST) –

She proceeded to tell me the full name of the individual who played this second-hand tape for her, from whom the primary audio tape had originated, as well as the specific context of the President’s usage of this term and to whom the derogatory term was allegedly directed.

Omarosa also proceeded to inform me that she had officially submitted her resignation to General Kelly and that I should promptly do the same before the audio surfaced.

So, if I'm following this correctly, that means...

Yesterday, after all her so called 'sources' denied the claims being attributed to them in her book and her fifteen minutes were almost up, she tried to ratchet it up and claim she just heard this tape for herself, for the first time, post-publication of her book, and that's why this claim isn't included in the book.

But, according to the statement above, she also claimed to have heard the tape on December 12, 2017, and used it as cover to claim she resigned instead of being fired, even though she just released audio proving she was most definitely fired.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT