POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even if that were true, you condone the growing and ignorant thinking that splitting the country based on ideology is okay?

It is true, there is no “if” about it.

It’s not based ideology, or R and D. It’s based the actions of our fellow citizens completely disregarding the Constitution. Intentionally turning everything about race and sex to intentional spread anger.
Condoning and supporting an attempted coup of a duly elected President, because they didn’t get what they wanted. Condoning a previous admin intentionally undermining an opposing presidential nominee and then President elect.
The lefts acceptance of masked, militant groups forcefully silencing opposing viewpoints under the guise of anti fascism, all the while acting exactly like fascists. When in fact they’re just spoiled, rich white kids.

I’m over it, I’m over the media thinking they make the news, and thinking they run the country. I’m over the Northeast, DC and California acting as if their opinion matters more than a person in flyover country. We are all Americans, if they can’t or won’t accept that then I don’t want to be in a union with them.

It’s not based ideology, or R and D. It’s based the actions of our fellow citizens completely disregarding the Constitution. Intentionally turning everything about race and sex to intentional spread anger.
Condoning and supporting an attempted coup of a duly elected President, because they didn’t get what they wanted. Condoning a previous admin intentionally undermining an opposing presidential nominee and then President elect.
The lefts acceptance of masked, militant groups forcefully silencing opposing viewpoints under the guise of anti fascism, all the while acting exactly like fascists. When in fact they’re just spoiled, rich white kids.

I’m over it, I’m over the media thinking they make the news, and thinking they run the country. I’m over the Northeast, DC and California acting as if their opinion matters more than a person in flyover country. We are all Americans, if they can’t or won’t accept that then I don’t want to be in a union with them.

“If you don’t like it, move”

Recognize that?

And not just any bond, but an ROR signature bond. 10% of the $20K not required upfront. People in the community are pissed. The courthouse is currently on lock down because the judge has received 'credible' threats. Law enforcement wasn't clear on if the threats are local or not.

And, of course, the lawyer is already playing the islamophobic card. They weren't targeted and arrested because they were illegal squatters who set up a militant compound on someone else's land; or because they supposedly kidnapped a child; or because said child died because of possible neglect; or because they were allegedly training children to shoot up schools; or because of the numerous other felonies that they're accused of committing; they were targeted/arrested solely because of their religion.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Is that the same UN that had 9 members of the UN Council on Human Rights scolded for...wait for it...violating human rights in 2017?

The UN Council on Human Rights is a joke. It's why the US bailed out.
That was written in 1948.
The question was asked and it gives an answer. The fact that some nations might violate basic human rights doesn't redefine those rights.

The inability of some on this board to think is almost beyond comprehension.

Haha, the "fake media" has been pretty clear in pointing out Omorosa's hypocrisies... in things she has said then and now. But none of that will matter if she can produce the tape she now says she has heard. She previously stated she had only been told accounts of it happening.
She is right in that had she not recorded things, nobody would believe her.

Regardless of all of this, Trump brought this upon himself by putting her on his team in such a high position. Even his advisers told him it was a bad idea. But he only hires the best people. LMAO!
So, fake but accurate, to turn a phrase...

Is that the same UN that had 9 members of the UN Council on Human Rights scolded for...wait for it...violating human rights in 2017?

The UN Council on Human Rights is a joke. It's why the US bailed out.

Did you know that it was a basic human right in Iran to beat women and throw gays off roofs?

UN says it's a basic human right.

So now, dog is a racist term that only people of color can call themselves. Is the reference to monkeys now OK since according to evolutionary scientist we are direct descendants of the same evolutionary tree and both sides have used it to describe people of all races? What is it that can be said that does not have racist connotations referencing black people? Is it simply anything as long as you are on the right side of politics? Does the racist label hold any clout now since it has been used for political gain and for keeping minorities on the democratic plantation. These are questions blacks and all minorities should be seriously asking themselves.
I don't think anyone should ever fear that label anymore because its meaning is mostly diluted and not worthy of being used anymore.

I'm ready to sign up for secession right now.

"Liberal America"... now there's an oxymoron for ya.

You are going eat it when you find that it did not happen.
Actually you can never prove that it didn't happen. The lack of a recording would not prove it didn't happen, it would only prevent proving that it did happen.
Dude, I can't lose on this one. Trump looks like an idiot for hiring the woman in the first place. Whatever else comes of it is all self-inflicted.

America’s Newspapers Just Played Right Into Trump’s Hands

Nothing flatters an independent journalist less than the sight of him forming a line to drink from the same fountain as his colleagues. Such a spectacle will unfold on Thursday, August 16, as 200 or more editorial pages will heed the call sounded by Boston Globe op-ed page editor Marjorie Pritchard to run editorials opposing President Donald Trump’s unrelieved press-bashing. Participating dailies include the Houston Chronicle, the Minneapolis Star Tribune, Miami Herald, the Denver Post, as well as the Globe. Joining the movement are the American Society of News Editor and the New England Newspaper and Press Association. Dan Rather is on board as is the Radio Television Digital News Association.

“Our words will differ. But at least we can agree that such attacks are alarming,” Pritchard’s appeal declared.

Most journalists agree that there’s a great need for Trump rebuttals. I’ve written my share. But this Globe-sponsored coordinated editorial response is sure to backfire: It will provide Trump with the circumstantial evidence of the existence of a national press cabal that has been convened solely to opposes him. When the editorials roll off the press on Thursday, all singing from the same script, Trump will reap enough fresh material to whale on the media for at least a month. His forthcoming speeches almost write themselves: By colluding against me, the fake media proved once and for all, that they are in cahoots with the Democrats and have declared themselves to be my true political opposition …

The Globe’s anti-Trump project is also an exercise in redundancy, not to mention self-stroking. Most newspapers have already published a multitude of editorials and columns rebuking the president for his trash-talking of the press. Most major editorial boards opposed Trump’s candidacy, according to this tally by Business Insider. The largest of the 19 newspapers to endorse Trump was the Las Vegas Review-Journal, owned by one of his faithful donors, Sheldon Adelson. More than 240 endorsed Hillary Clinton. Editorial-page sentiment against Trump remains largely unchanged since the election, making the call for a collective reprimand all the more pointless.

Most newspaper editorials are already a watered-down product of groupthink. It’s unlikely that expanding the size of the group and encouraging everybody to bake and serve a tuna-fish casserole on the same day will produce editorials that are more interesting and persuasive than the normal fare.

But maybe I’m wrong. If a single day of pro-press editorials is a good idea for a collective assignment, then maybe newspapers should set aside next Saturday for 200 editorials on tariffs and next Sunday for 200 editorials on global warming and next Monday for 200 editorials on Afghanistan. Surely these issues are as compelling and urgent as press freedom.

For all its faults, the American press refuses the commands from critics who would have it operate like some monolithic entity. Almost daily, our best newspapers express their independence by rejecting the marching orders issued by corporations, politicians and governments. Editorial pages of America, don’t unite! Think for yourselves! Reject this stupid pro-press assignment!
The liberal media has been attacking republican politicians for years and now tthis one, just one! fights back they cry like the vermin ridden mongrels they are. Is Mongrels OK to say? Asking for a friend who ask me to type this for him.

Last edited:
Dude has sent out about a dozen tweets now. ....

39129985_2196341683917068_4820128151466147840_n.jpg

Actually you can never prove that it didn't happen. The lack of a recording would not prove it didn't happen, it would only prevent proving that it did happen.
Dude, I can't lose on this one. Trump looks like an idiot for hiring the woman in the first place. Whatever else comes of it is all self-inflicted.
You just lost with this pre excuse of a post. Need some condiments?

Calling her a dog wasnt Trump being racist but if you think its acceptable behavior from our president then you're out of your mind.

Bill shoving cigars up 20 yr old interns was classic I know. You libtards are just bent out of shape because we have a president that fights back at the slander and bullshit liberals and MSM throws his way.

The question was asked and it gives an answer. The fact that some nations might violate basic human rights doesn't redefine those rights.

Mirrored reflections can be an eye opener. Hang in there Fuzz and one day you too will be able to comprehend.

Calling her a dog wasnt Trump being racist but if you think its acceptable behavior from our president then you're out of your mind.
So calling him just about every name in the book is OK then? Is the position of the US president no longer held in high regard or is high regard only for fascist Nazi liberal regimes like the last one or the one that was supposed to be.

“If you don’t like it, move”

Recognize that?

No, why should I move when I simply want what the US Constitution affords? The left is the one that wants something different.

Each state is an independent, self governing entity. Why should I move when I simply want to live in a society the rest of the members of the union originally intended? The right to Liberty, and self determination?
I don’t want to live in NY, or CA. Why should they be able to force their lifestyle on KY?
You think if a group went from KY and TN went to either of those places and tried to force our lifestyle on them they’d sit idle? Of course not, their culture is different from ours, yet we all agreed that the benefit of a Union would be a greater good for all.
That benefit is rapidly eroding.

What are the consequences of breaking these basic human rights?

Who is the enforcer of these basic human rights?

None and nobody.

It’s a wishlist. A 30 Article wishlist.

You keep saying basic human right like it was handed down by Moses.

Eleanor Roosevelt represented the US in the writing of these articles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT