How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
39252962_873451059507557_2571764341682470912_n.jpg
Maybe the internet isn't dead...yet. But I know for a fact that the net neutrality repeal has already killed about 12 actual people and a half dozen puppies.

As Cosby noted, this is fake news. If this had actually happened, you would have heard about it immediately, not 2 days afterwards.

Learn to discern.
Maybe. The site looks like an unknown source but you think the MSM would have covered it? They barely (or not at all) covered when the remains of the Korean war vets were returned. They barely cover the antifa bs. So, I'm not so sure they would have covered it.

I love sites like the Onion and other parody news sites for 2 reasons;

1. Some of the shit they post is hilarious
  2. You can always count on idiots reposting/retweeting/sharing their satire articles as real news stories, which is just as funny as the articles themselves in many cases. There are a STAGGERING amount of morons out there. Think of all the people you know and who the median person is in terms of intelligence, and how dumb that person is. Now consider that half are even dumber. This board is a perfect cross section of America. Some really smart people, but some really dumb people to go along with them.

Reactions: ManitouDan

This is more than a little misleading. She was transferred around to 2-3 different jobs under different people. Fired implies she was termed and walked out. I've been transferred to many different jobs at the same company in my career, none of those count as being fired.

It does show a legit pattern going back to her early 20s though where she was difficult to work with. Shocking that an astute businessman like Trump failed to pick up on a decades long pattern of being a bad employee. He even had plenty of exposure to her during his reality TV days.

Despite his childish demeanor and inability to get out of his own way in terms of making good decisions on his staff, the dude has figured out a way to make shit work. Kudos to him for that.

This is more than a little misleading. She was transferred around to 2-3 different jobs under different people.

She wasn't really transferred, though. Each time she was demoted/punished for not doing her job before she was finally asked to leave for good.

One could argue that a demotion is basically a firing from that particular position, then punished and kicked down the rung.

Reactions: screwduke1
I love sites like the Onion and other parody news sites for 2 reasons;

1. Some of the shit they post is hilarious
  2. You can always count on idiots reposting/retweeting/sharing their satire articles as real news stories, which is just as funny as the articles themselves in many cases. There are a STAGGERING amount of morons out there. Think of all the people you know and who the median person is in terms of intelligence, and how dumb that person is. Now consider that half are even dumber. This board is a perfect cross section of America. Some really smart people, but some really dumb people to go along with them.
Thank god that we have you to save us from ourselves. Must be tough up there on your moral high horse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT