ADVERTISEMENT

Trap Game for Texas

FtWorthCat

Senior
Aug 21, 2001
Ft. Worth, TX
We get Texas in between them going to Arkansas the week before UK and to Texas A &M the week after. I think UK has an excellent shot to get the upset. UK is absolutely the type of team that will give them trouble, a physical team that will beat them up. They still think of UK as a pushover here in Texas. Deone Walker is no pushover.

Last edited:
We get Texas in between them going to Arkansas the week before UK and to Texas A &M the week after. I think UK has an excellent shot to get the upset. UK is absolutely the type of team that will give them trouble, a physical team that will beat them up. The still think of UK as a pushover here in Texas. Deone Walker is no pushover.
I hope you are right. If UK is good enough to beat Texas, UK can hang with anyone on the schedule.

Reactions: Lost In FL
I've been preaching this ever since the schedules were released. Arkansas & Texas was a very heated rival when they were both in the B12, I think the Hogs will be chompin at the bit to get another opportunity to go at the Horns. Texas may win but they will know they've been in a battle when it's done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT