POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Something that has always bothered me - why would liberals want racism to become non-existent? Aren't they the ones who would benefit most from its continuance?

They don't really want that. It's lipservice for the reason you pointed out.

unless you're trying to push a narrative

The left? Push a narrative? Never...

Reactions: homeytheclown
A new study shows a vast majority of normal people dont want to date people with mental health issues.

Is that a new thing?
What the hell do you mean? This is obviously a reputable organization, being run by normal everyday people who clearly don't have a severe mental illness that's being enabled by a sick society. Grow up!

From the article:

For example, 50% of the trans-inclusive straight women and 28% of the trans-inclusive gay men were willing to date a trans woman, even though one wouldn’t expect either straight women or gay men to be attracted to women

[laughing] Yes, what could possibly explain why straight women and gay men like having sex with biological men? It just doesn't make sense!

Fans of pro sports - who oh by the way are a nice cross-section of the intellectual/educational spectrum grasp advanced metrics. People talk efficiency ratings, WAR, OBP., etc. with relative ease.

So why the hell can't the gd news media (#fakenews, enemy of the people) and politicians think outside the box when it comes to things like 'failing schools'? It's not necessarily a failing school if the kids aren't performing at state averages/reading levels/etc.

I'd say a 'failing school' that had kids with an average population IQ at the 10% level and got them on average to 30% level from a performance standpoint is doing a hell of a lot better than a school with kids at the 90% IQ level that performed at the 70% level.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
What is obvious is people here are posting things that are not relevant to solve the problem of education. Education comes before careers. I have read the articles I've posted and there is a lot of information in those articles that is useful in understanding the problem. Think of it like this give a million dollars to 100 people to start a business, there will be success stories and there will be failures, understanding why there are failures is important to avoid failure. Understanding success will be helpful in succeeding. Put your prejudice on hold long enough to read several of these articles and you will quickly see how The Heritage Foundation will take some of the same data and draw a different conclusion from The Brookings Institution. Gee Imagine That! By reading several articles you can start to understand the problem from a broader perspective.

The largest part of the problem isn't how much money is put into a school. A school can't force a kids parents to give a crap.
If parents don't care, a kid in most circumstances won't care. Solve that problem, and you will solve most of the class room issues.

Simply throwing money at a problem may make you feel better, but it doesn't solve an issue.

It's not that hard to understand, really.

Unfiltered: ‘The left practices tolerance in the most superficial ways’.

From the creator of #WalkAway.

"For Straka, the left practices tolerance and diversity in a superficial way, with no regard to individual thought or personal belief: “If you express an opinion that’s outside of what is their ideology, there is no tolerance and there is no diversity.”

“I don’t think that being hostile towards heterosexual people helps gay people,” he says. “I don’t think that being hostile towards men empowers women. I don’t think that being hostile towards white people empowers black people.”"

Good for him. He's sees right through it all.

Yet Walmart went into those small towns, put mom and pop business who were providing those jobs out of business...
Are you trying to argue that those small towns are better off with a Walmart than they were with local small businesses? Have you not watched small town after small town nearly dry up and blow away after Walmart comes to town?

Costco isn't trying to be Walmart, they're a responsible corporate citizen. They don't pay their execs $22.8 million (1,188 times the median pay of a Walmart employee) and then do all they can to limit the pay of their employees. They go into markets where they can provide good, living wages to their employees while offering quality products at good prices. In return for treating their employees right Costco has almost zero employee turnover and therefore doesn't have to spend money recruiting and training new employees. Walmart spends 20% of their employee cost on recruiting and training new employees, Costco spends less than 1% on the same.

This is the problem with corporate greed. When Walmart comes to town and sucks all the profit that can be made and sends it back to Bentonville, AR and into the arms of a relative few and leaving only minimum wage job salaries there is little left to support the small town. Local businesses close one by one and the community dies a slow death.
So Costco doesn’t put people out of business?
I don’t care for Walmart, for the reasons that you mentioned. However, they provide more jobs than Mom and pop and Costco.

You missed the point that there are not enough Costco’s in Harlan and Webster Counties.

The largest part of the problem isn't how much money is put into a school. A school can't force a kids parents to give a crap.
If parents don't care, a kid in most circumstances won't care. Solve that problem, and you will solve most of the class room issues.

Simply throwing money at a problem may make you feel better, but it doesn't solve an issue.
If parents don’t care, kids are unlikely to succeed no matter how much money is available.

A new study shows a vast majority of normal people dont want to date people with mental health issues.

Is that a new thing?

You saying normal when you should sympathize with the mentally unstable because its 2018.

Now divorce your wife and get with a tranny so you don't hurt their feelings.

If kids don't have parents, the govt/schools are their parents.

That's where we are for the most part. Schools are glorified daycares, and they are increasingly taking on more parental duties like providing clothes, food, and discipline.

You can imagine how children have changed over decades when the family structure and role of family has changed so much, and the govt has taken on more of those parental responsibilities.

So, naturally, stupid people call for even more govt intervention, even more wasted govt money and resources to save us from the problems the govt helped create, and the govt stands to benefit from. Brilliant!

Something that has always bothered me - why would liberals want racism to become non-existent? Aren't they the ones who would benefit most from its continuance?

They don't. It's just like how they certainly don't want to bring anyone out of poverty either because if you're angry and poor, they can keep pointing to someone else as the problem, keep you dependent and distracted.

Democrats really haven't changed. Their tactics just changed. Back in the day, they used corrupt black preachers to influence and control blacks. They still do the same thing today with celebrities/athletes/fake pastors.

The Democratic Party uses the welfare state to obtain votes and needs to push a victim narrative via academia and media to get the rest.

Reactions: sefus12
If kids don't have parents, the govt/schools are their parents.

That's where we are for the most part. Schools are glorified daycares, and they are increasingly taking on more parental duties like providing clothes, food, and discipline.

You can imagine how children have changed over decades when the family structure and role of family has changed so much, and the govt has taken on more of those parental responsibilities.

So, naturally, stupid people call for even more govt intervention, even more wasted govt money and resources to save us from the problems the govt helped create, and the govt stands to benefit from. Brilliant!

Dead on.

The state loves nothing more than to have your kid. It makes them easier to control. They get your kid for 7 hours a day to push whatever bullshit they want on them, which will then be affirmed via media, entertainment and social media.

Parents have less and less of a role. As a society, we have been coached to have two working parents (and nowadays, it's very difficult to survive with only one parent working), for men to not be men, for women to carry out these Sex and the City feminist bullshit fantasy ideals, to pump our kids full of psych drugs, and we bury our heads in our phones and just stay brainwashed and we wonder why things have turned out this way?

Look back at the worst examples of history, when Communism and Nazis controlled nations, and you will see similarities into how Democrats operate. The government is your god, the government has more influence than parents, the control of education, the control of media, the use of violence to attack opposition (brownshirts, blackshirts, KKK, Antifa types), trying to silence opposing views and the need to disarm its citizens.

Reactions: Mashburned
Fans of pro sports - who oh by the way are a nice cross-section of the intellectual/educational spectrum grasp advanced metrics. People talk efficiency ratings, WAR, OBP., etc. with relative ease.

So why the hell can't the gd news media (#fakenews, enemy of the people) and politicians think outside the box when it comes to things like 'failing schools'? It's not necessarily a failing school if the kids aren't performing at state averages/reading levels/etc.

I'd say a 'failing school' that had kids with an average population IQ at the 10% level and got them on average to 30% level from a performance standpoint is doing a hell of a lot better than a school with kids at the 90% IQ level that performed at the 70% level.

Great examples.

You can even use this with immigration. Look at the United States as a sports team. How do they benefit by bringing in shitty players who take up their salary cap and can't produce or help the team win? Shouldn't we use immigration to take the best that the world had to offer?

What was your salary? I'm sure you asked to have a limit put on how much you could make, right?

How come you dipsh6ts never complain about the obscene salaries of movie stars or athletes?
Why do you dipsh6ts only complain about the obscene salaries of movie stars and athletes? Movie stars and athletes are the product being sold. Most of the major professional sports have collectively bargained a percentage of revenues to be used for player salaries. Team owners squeeze more and more out of tickets and television revenues which in turn creates more money for player salaries. As for the athletes they also have a very short window of time to make their money.
Yes, most are paid too much in my opinion but even those on the bottom are well compensated.

I am well paid for my services and have no complaints about my personal situation. When the company does well everyone is rewarded through profit sharing and bonuses. Our execs are also well compensated but not to the tune of 1000 or even 500 x that of our median salaries. In fact it is closer to 80x. It isn't what one is paid, it is what they are paid relative to the others within their organization.

Why do you dipsh6ts only complain about the obscene salaries of movie stars and athletes? Movie stars and athletes are the product being sold. Most of the major professional sports have collectively bargained a percentage of revenues to be used for player salaries. Team owners squeeze more and more out of tickets and television revenues which in turn creates more money for player salaries. As for the athletes they also have a very short window of time to make their money.
Yes, most are paid too much in my opinion but even those on the bottom are well compensated.

I am well paid for my services and have no complaints about my personal situation. When the company does well everyone is rewarded through profit sharing and bonuses. Our execs are also well compensated but not to the tune of 1000 or even 500 x that of our median salaries. In fact it is closer to 80x. It isn't what one is paid, it is what they are paid relative to the others within their organization.
Liar

I mentioned stars and athletes because idiots like you, never mention them. It's always the CEO's. You know, the guys responsible for THOUSANDS of jobs. And MILLIONS of share holders.

From the article:

For example, 50% of the trans-inclusive straight women and 28% of the trans-inclusive gay men were willing to date a trans woman, even though one wouldn’t expect either straight women or gay men to be attracted to women

[laughing] Yes, what could possibly explain why straight women and gay men like having sex with biological men? It just doesn't make sense!

Wut.

I need a translator to understand this stuff anymore.

And if they do care, it's hard to be active in your child's school when he/she is bussed to the other side of the city for the sake of "diversity." Hey, we may have failing schools, but at least they're DIVERSE failing schools.

At least they all get to fail equally lol. Liberal leadership for you

Honestly we could solve this problem of the owners of companies paying executives too much and the owners of companies not hiring the right demographics of people if we just had the government own the companies. Then we could hire all the people who should have the job, rather than those that earned it. And we could pay everyone based on what they need.

Surprised the lefties haven't brought that up yet. Something like that would solve all these capitalism problems.

I don't think you understand what IQ is. Charles Manson was tested at a near genius IQ...121. IQ is pretty evenly distributed among the population and would vary little from school to school.

WTF...the media? The media reports what others do, they don't make policy.

Truth is, and every educator knows this is that environment is 100x more important to learning than anything taught in schools. The environment at home, the environment within the school... not the ability of the kids to learn. Schools have kids for 6-7 hours a day, 180ish days a year...that's about 14% of the kid's time from 6-18 yrs old. What happens that other 86% of the time?

If you want to "fix" broken or poor performing schools then you have to address some of that other 86% of time and you have to be willing to commit the resources to do so. Whether that is after school programs, tutoring programs, opportunities to travel and learn as well as resources for parents.

If you want to "fix" broken or poor performing schools then you have to address some of that other 86% of time and you have to be willing to commit the resources to do so. Whether that is after school programs, tutoring programs, opportunities to travel and learn as well as resources for parents.

More government. Definitely will solve the issues.

As CastleRubrick always likes to point out, destroying the traditional family was goal #1 (maybe not number 1) of the left. Break up the families and keep the people dependent on the government.

Why does Giuliani keep whining about perjury traps? If you don't lie there is no perjury. I know Trump lies as part of his natural conversation skills but surely he can follow a script for an hour.

Why does Giuliani keep whining about perjury traps? If you don't lie there is no perjury. I know Trump lies as part of his natural conversation skills but surely he can follow a script for an hour.

If you don't lie, there's no perjury conviction.

Important distinction.

If Trump talks to Mueller, he will leak that Trump committed perjury if he tells him the sky is blue.

The way you troglodytes harp on ham sandwich indictments that will never result in convictions, you'll run with it.

Always good to revisit from time to time the words of Ben Rhodes as we hear nonsense about the importance of a free press. Free press just means one that parrots the Democrat Party line....

"The average reporter we talk to is 27 years old, and their only reporting experience consists of being around political campaigns. That’s a sea change. They literally know nothing…. We created an echo chamber. They were saying things that validated what we had given them to say.”

Why does Mueller keep whining about interviewing Trump? Something you lot seem to have forgotten, but according to Mueller, Trump isn't even a target of the investigation.

If Trump isn't being accused of a crime (the media, Democrats and liberals don't count), then Mueller has no right to an interview. This isn't your deranged, delusional #resist world. You can't just demand a random interrogation of the president, regardless of what Maddow would have you believe.

Mueller has been given millions of documents, has had complete, unrestrained access to members of the White House and Trump has been on the record for two years.

Mueller has been given plenty to answer his questions. The only reason he's seeking an interview is because he has nothing on Trump and he's trying get something.

lol, says the guy posts lies and fakenews.

You have very low self-actualization. But that's typical for an oblivious know-it-all like you

Massachusetts man solicited killing ICE agents for $500, tweeted desire to slit throat of McCain, feds say

Federal officials said Ziobrowski tweeted a murder for hire solicitation to kill Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents for $500, and repeatedly tweeted his desire to slit the throat of McCain, R-Ariz.

"The agents and officers out there enforcing federal laws are doing their job, plain and simple," U.S. Attorney Andrew Lelling said at a news conference. "There is a difference between public debate and putting others in fear of their lives."

Federal officials said Ziobrowski in March started tweeting threatening messages against federal agents that work for ICE.

On July 2, the 33-year-old allegedly tweeted: “I am broke but will scrounge and literally give $500 to anyone who kills ICE agent. @me seriously who else can pledge get in on this lets make this work.”

FBI Special Agent in Charge Harold Shaw said that Ziobrowski had expressed "extreme anti-U.S." rhetoric on his account, and professed support for "socialist" and "communist" ideology. Four law enforcement officers have been killed across the region in the past year, to which Shaw said “enough is enough.”

Lelling said officials are looking into if anyone reached out to the 33-year-old about the threat.

"He appears to be very much against ICE and its mission. He appears to have a violent dislike for at least one Republican senator and law enforcement," he told reporters.

There is a trend "upward" in threats against the lives of law enforcement offices, especially those in charge of enforcing federal immigration laws, according to Lelling.

Reactions: DidneyWorl
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT