POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We should have strict regulations restricting the purchase of megaphones. Perhaps a 10 day wait period, background checks, and IQ threshold.

Don't you love that conservatives are willing to have a discussion and debate where as the left prefers chants, megaphones, riots, Antifa, assaulting you, trying to stop your speech. banning you on social media?

How can people be so brainwashed? The left does everything I mentioned above. They're constantly trying to control us. We just saw media bully a gift shop for wearing a shirt that makes fun of them. THINK ABOUT HOW CRAZY THAT IS.

Cite them. If it's so obvious and easy to prove, then you should be able to link all the indictments, guilty pleas and evidence that prove collusion.

Or, are you still believing the media's lies and haven't yet figured out that none of it is proof of collusion. They're conflating.

Russians just got caught by Facebook 'meddling' in '18 elections and they were trying to help Democrats, even named their Facebook group "Resisters". Is that proof that Democrats colluded with the Russians?
There are no Democrats denying that that the Russians are interfering. There are no Democrats talking directly with Putin and saying that they accept Putin's reply when asked if Russia is interfering. There are no Democrats crying and pouting on Twitter almost daily about the investigation into Russian meddling.

I'll ask for the umpteenth time...how long did it take for investigators to collect enough information to convict John Gotti?
There have been now 30ish indictments, multiple guilty pleas and only God knows how many versions of the so-called truth that Trump and his team have given about meetings that they first say didn't happen and are now around to saying "everybody does it".

38614599_1930648616973607_9207504082611208192_n.jpg

There have been now 30ish indictments, multiple guilty pleas

None of which have anything to do with Trump, or members of his campaign, colluding with the Russians to steal the election.

Matter of fact, the indictments specifically say that no Americans participated in anything involving the Russians. Citing them weakens your argument.

Reactions: P19978 and IdaCat
There are no Democrats denying that that the Russians are interfering. There are no Democrats talking directly with Putin and saying that they accept Putin's reply when asked if Russia is interfering. There are no Democrats crying and pouting on Twitter almost daily about the investigation into Russian meddling.

I'll ask for the umpteenth time...how long did it take for investigators to collect enough information to convict John Gotti?
There have been now 30ish indictments, multiple guilty pleas and only God knows how many versions of the so-called truth that Trump and his team have given about meetings that they first say didn't happen and are now around to saying "everybody does it".

The guilty pleas have been for lying, which 2 of them we now know the FBI didn’t originally think they were lying.
The bulk of the indictments were for people that will never see a courtroom.
Manafort is on trial for something from over 10 years ago that Mueller didn’t think was worth prosecuting then.

I guarantee you were saying Bush lies about Iraq, the same intelligence that told him Iraq had WMD is now stating Russia interfered.
The thing being misrepresented is that the Dems have claimed Trump colluded with Russia. The 2 scenarios are being mixed.

Reactions: IdaCat

The only known Russian collusion was with Hilary and the DNC for the fake Russian dossier

denying that that the Russians are interfering.

By the way, denying collusion isn't the same thing as denying meddling. You all can't seem to differentiate between the two and always conflate them.

Just because Russia posted memes to Facebook doesn't mean that someone conspired with them. They are perfectly capable of using Facebook on their own.

You all do the same exact thing when Trump says the fake news media is the enemy of the people. You all always conflate it with the free press is the enemy of the people.

It's dishonest and most everyone sees right through it.

I don't really understand how law enforcement works, or is supposed to work, but WTF IS GOING ON HERE? Are they (police) just letting these rich white kids video themselves committing crimes and then sending a bill to their rich white parents, or what? What am I missing?
I'm beginning to think The Purge is a really good idea.

And, imho, some of this antifa crap is just begging someone to shoot them so they can play the OMG KILLER RIGHT WING STARTS WAR WITH ANTIFA???? In a lot of these assaults I've seen (mfers bashed in the head, on teh ground with multiple people beating them) there would be no crime if the victim pulled his weapon and shot his attackers. But that's exactly what the left wants here. JMO. They're just trolling, trying to gain some bs "moral" victory so they can throw it back at republicans and try to take more guns.

Coastal: Galveston, Corpus Christi or South Padre Island.

Inland: Big Bend National park. Austin. Dallas. San Antonio (The Alamo)

Appreciate it. I was at the airport in Dallas a few weeks ago and that's all it took to convince me to visit.

I ate at some tex mex place in there and they had some badass food. I also tried a local craft beer and damn if it wasn't one of the best beers I've had. Smoking hot women everywhere to.

The guilty pleas have been for lying, which 2 of them we now know the FBI didn’t originally think they were lying.
The bulk of the indictments were for people that will never see a courtroom.
Manafort is on trial for something from over 10 years ago that Mueller didn’t think was worth prosecuting then.

I guarantee you were saying Bush lies about Iraq, the same intelligence that told him Iraq had WMD is now stating Russia interfered.
The thing being misrepresented is that the Dems have claimed Trump colluded with Russia. The 2 scenarios are being mixed.
Bill, there is no one with half a brain that believes that Russia didn't interfere. That fact has been proven pretty much beyond the shadow of any doubt. Yet Trump still thinks it a good idea to cozy up with Putin?

Al Capone was prosecuted for tax evasion. Was that his worst crime or just the one they knew they could prove within a court of law?

Our legal system has a high bar to prove guilt and that bar is pushed even higher when the defendant has deep pockets.

LOL...I'm sure you were on here defending Bush and citing those same intelligence reports. Are you insinuating that they never get anything right?

I almost think its criminal that some conservative entrepreneur with the means and money hasn't created a real platform to rival facebook or twitter. Everyone is sick and tired of the censorship so there clearly is a market there. Someone just needs to do it.

There are other options out there- specifically set up to offer an alternative to the data mining etc

Bill, there is no one with half a brain that believes that Russia didn't interfere. That fact has been proven pretty much beyond the shadow of any doubt. Yet Trump still thinks it a good idea to cozy up with Putin?

Al Capone was prosecuted for tax evasion. Was that his worst crime or just the one they knew they could prove within a court of law?

Our legal system has a high bar to prove guilt and that bar is pushed even higher when the defendant has deep pockets.

LOL...I'm sure you were on here defending Bush and citing those same intelligence reports. Are you insinuating that they never get anything right?
Russia interfered. Not one vote was changed. Nothing would have been different if they hadn't. So, crawl back under your rock and relax.

I’m sure they did, as well as a dozen other nations.
However, there is a huge difference between testing the edges, and Trump colluding with the Russian Govt.

This whole Russian collusion bit is to cover for the embarrassment of the Dems being exposed in emails. That’s it.

None of what we have learned about Russian meddling is worthy of the hysterical reaction from the left.
The left has mixed meddling with Trump colluding with Russia.

You’re reaching Fuzz, deep down you know nothing is there and you’re already working on the defense of “ high bar”.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
I know they probably don't air things like this on CNN, but there's a video montage out there of all the times Trump has clearly said that Russia meddled in the election.

He's well aware of what Russia did/is doing. He doesn't have to appease the paranoid, fear mongering conspiracy nuts and reiterate it every single time he steps in front of a microphone.

When he calls the investigation a witch-hunt, it doesn't take a genius to realize that he's referring to the collusion aspect.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
By the way, denying collusion isn't the same thing as denying meddling. You all can't seem to differentiate between the two and always conflate them.

Just because Russia posted memes to Facebook doesn't mean that someone conspired with them. They are perfectly capable of using Facebook on their own.

You all do the same exact thing when Trump says the fake news media is the enemy of the people. You all always conflate it with the free press is the enemy of the people.

It's dishonest and most everyone sees right through it.
So where are Trump's calls for investigations and actions against that meddling?

Trump denies that he needs to ask for forgiveness from God after multiple failed marriages and countless infidelities...and "locker room talk"...yet calls himself a Christian. Curious as to how many Christians you know who do not believe that asking for forgiveness isn't central to their faith? If that fact alone doesn't demonstrate a lack of self-awareness then I'm not sure what else does.

His immediate refrain whenever there is unflattering news is that it is, "fake news". As of 6 days ago Trump had made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days. 978 in just the last two months. I think the media's record > Trump's record with the truth.

I’m sure they did, as well as a dozen other nations.
However, there is a huge difference between testing the edges, and Trump colluding with the Russian Govt.

This whole Russian collusion bit is to cover for the embarrassment of the Dems being exposed in emails. That’s it.

None of what we have learned about Russian meddling is worthy of the hysterical reaction from the left.
The left has mixed meddling with Trump colluding with Russia.

You’re reaching Fuzz, deep down you know nothing is there and you’re already working on the defense of “ high bar”.
You do understand the Robert Muller is a life long Republican and that he was put into his position by Rod Rosenstein who was put in his position by...Donald J Trump. You seem to forget these facts when blaming "the Dems".

Appointment of Special Counsel to Investigate Russian Interference with the 2016 Presidential Election and Related Matters
President
Donald Trump nominated Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on February 1, 2017.[ He was one of the 46 United States Attorneys ordered on March 10, 2017, to resign by Attorney General Jeff Sessions; Trump declined his resignation.[30]Rosenstein was confirmed by the Senate on April 25, 2017, by a vote of 94–6

There are other options out there- specifically set up to offer an alternative to the data mining etc
Oh I know there are others out there but none of them give facebook or twitter a run for their money. Someone needs to create one that does.

Trump isn't going to be charged with collusion or with treason. Anybody using the word collusion with regards to this investigation doesn't have a clue what the term means.

Also...

Did the Russians "meddle" in the election? Yes. But it had little to no effect on the votes that were cast and tallied. And Trump didn't have anything to do with it.

Have some people lied under oath and been prosecuted for such...yes. That's on them.

Did Manfort & Gates get zapped for money & fraud crimes? Yes. That's on them.

None of that has anything to do with Trump.

They can and will go after Trump for obstruction...mostly (but not only) concerning the Comey firing. But it doesn't take a genius to figure out that was justified.

There are some other charges they may attempt as well. But collusion and treason will not be amongst them. So STFU about it already.

The real election meddling was committed by the Dems and has been proven as FACT. The dossier had foreign hands all over it and the Dems paid for it. And it's all lies...yet was used for the FISA warrants several times. The Dems were caught screwing Bernie out of any remote shot he had at the dem nomination. And the Dems were caught directing the MSM on what stories to put out that favored Hillary and what questions to ask during the debates.

Now thats REAL meddling that had the very REAL possibility of swaying votes. Several terms come to mind: conspiracy, fraud, evidence tampering, and violating federal election laws to mention a few. Where's the investigation on that stuff??? How are those indictments coming along???

So where are Trump's calls for investigations and actions against that meddling?

Isn't that part of what Mueller is investigating? Isn't that what the DOJ and FBI was investigating for a year before Mueller was appointed? Are you suggesting we need a second special counsel to investigate meddling?

If so, I agree, and maybe the second special counsel will investigate Hillary paying a British spy, who paid the Kremlin, for dirt on Trump and a Hillary subordinate (DNC employee) having secret meetings with the Ukrainian government for months to get dirt on Trump. Muller seems to be ignoring all of this. It's biased, hypocritical and clear double standard.

Trump denies that he needs to ask for forgiveness from God after multiple failed marriages and countless infidelities...and "locker room talk"...yet calls himself a Christian. Curious as to how many Christians you know who do not believe that asking for forgiveness isn't central to their faith? If that fact alone doesn't demonstrate a lack of self-awareness then I'm not sure what else does.

Couldn't tell you. I'm not religious and couldn't care less, so none of this means anything to me. Speaking of, if you're a Christian then the people who you should be criticizing/lecturing are liberals/Democrats. Have you seen the way that lot discusses/approaches religion? Nasty and disrespectful. Just sayin'.

I think the media's record > Trump's record with the truth.

You think wrong. Might want to check the polls. The media's record has been in the dumps well before Trump came along. Their approval ratings are pathetic. Well below Trump's. Been that way for awhile.

Speaking of false or misleading claims, media members are guilty of it dozens of times, per day, in regards to Trump. Twitter is a treasure trove of media lies and misinformation, but they use the excuse that it's their personal opinion and not what they're reporting.

Either way, they're constantly making up stuff or stretching the truth. How many blue check mark media members have tweeted that Trump is a Russian agent today? 10? 30? Welp, they all lied.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT