POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh I know there are others out there but none of them give facebook or twitter a run for their money. Someone needs to create one that does.

I didn’t know they were that different - read about them but haven’t checked into them since I’m not on FB etc

Is it just the difference between the volume of users that make them less preferable?

[laughing] Did you even read this? It's even more laughable the more I read. Sheesh. The bullshit they feed you guys.

The Pinocchio Test
Finally, there is no evidence that Clinton was involved in Steele’s reports.

This is after they just admitted that the Hillary campaign and the DNC hired Perkins Coie, who then hired Steele, who then paid Russian officials for dirt on Trump. They call it false because Hillary wasn't personally involved. More semantics and word games.

There's no evidence that Trump was personally involved in anything, especially the Don Jr. meeting, yet here you are accusing him of collusion. Imagine that? According to WaPo 'fact checkers', since Trump wasn't personally involved, you get four Pinocchios.

Not to mention, aren't you all constantly accusing Trump for things people who worked on his campaign may or may not have done?

Again, Fallon specifically said "on behalf of our campaign". There's a clear cut admission that the campaign was involved, and it was printed by WaPo.

“Opposition research happens on every campaign,” he told The Post. He also said: “I am damn glad [Elias] pursued this on behalf of our campaign and only regret more of this material was not verified in time for the voters to learn it before the election.”

Like i said, stop with the fake outrage, hypocrisy and double standards. It's embarrassing, so embarrassing that 'fact checkers' are forced to talk out of both sides of their mouths to explain it away.

Is it just the difference between the volume of users that make them less preferable?

Liberal money keeps twitter and facebook alive. Those liberal shill (shell) companies keep dummies in the dark like the leftist nut jobs in this thread.

It's actually not just a liberal thing. It's an Establishment Neocon/Liberal cooperation thing. The Koch brothers are no different than George testicle sack eyes Soros.

Donald Trump was the greatest gift to America since the Red Coats left town.

Re: Alex Jones

The fact the internet wiped him off the e-map is proof that he was telling the truth. Tmfs.

Idk what he talks about, but if it’s stuff like “Hillary killed Seth rich and trafficks refugee rape victims before she harvests their organs” he’s 1000% right, and that’s why he was dealt with.

Re: Alex Jones

The fact the internet wiped him off the e-map is proof that he was telling the truth. Tmfs.

Idk what he talks about, but if it’s stuff like “Hillary killed Seth rich and trafficks refugee rape victims before she harvests their organs” he’s 1000% right, and that’s why he was dealt with.

Yes. But that's the problem. Alex Jones talks about other crazy shit that totally off sets the real truth. He lost me when "flouride is in the water" by the government was a guaranteed fact. Then selling $10,000 water filters would fix it.

Seth Rich was killed by Hillary. That's a fact. Liberal elites rape and child traffic. That's a fact. Alex Jones did not help the cause to bring liberal elite scum pedophiles to justice. He hurt the cause

Yes. But that's the problem. Alex Jones talks about other crazy shit that totally off sets the real truth. He lost me when "flouride is in the water" by the government was a guaranteed fact. Then selling $10,000 water filters would fix it.

Seth Rich was killed by Hillary. That's a fact. Liberal elites rape and child traffic. That's a fact. Alex Jones did not help the cause to bring liberal elite scum pedophiles to justice. He hurt the cause
Alex is definitely a loon. What happened to him today though was not right.

What about this massive bit of 'collusion' by the Hillary campaign and DNC, and Ukrainian foreign interference into the election? Do you have some arbitrary, doublespeak, bullshit 'fact check' to explain it all away as well? Does it also not count because Hillary wasn't personally involved?

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

A Ukrainian-American operative who was working for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose dirt on Trump and his campaign, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.

Politico’s investigation found evidence of Ukrainian government involvement in the race that appears to strain diplomatic protocol dictating that governments refrain from engaging in one another’s elections.

In an interview this month, Chalupa told Politico she had developed a network of sources in Kiev and Washington, including investigative journalists, government officials and private intelligence operatives.

She occasionally shared her findings with officials from the DNC and Clinton’s campaign, Chalupa said. The DNC staffer and the operative familiar with the situation agreed that with the DNC’s encouragement, Chalupa asked embassy staff to try to arrange an interview with Poroshenko.

While the embassy declined that request, officials there became “helpful” in Chalupa’s efforts, she said, explaining that she traded information and leads with them. “If I asked a question, they would provide guidance, or if there was someone I needed to follow up with.”

Chalupa said the embassy also worked directly with reporters researching Trump. She added, though, “they were being very protective and not speaking to the press as much as they should have. I think they were being careful because their situation was that they had to be very, very careful because they could not pick sides. It’s a political issue, and they didn’t want to get involved politically because they couldn’t.”

But Andrii Telizhenko, who worked as a political officer in the Ukrainian Embassy under Shulyar, said she instructed him to help Chalupa research Trump and Manafort. “Oksana said that if I had any information, or knew other people who did, then I should contact Chalupa,” recalled Telizhenko, who is now a political consultant in Kiev. “They were coordinating an investigation with the Hillary team on Paul Manafort with Alexandra Chalupa,” he said, adding “Oksana was keeping it all quiet,” but “the embassy worked very closely with” Chalupa.

In fact, sources familiar with the effort say that Shulyar specifically called Telizhenko into a meeting with Chalupa to provide an update on an American media outlet’s ongoing investigation into Manafort.

Telizhenko recalled that Chalupa told him and Shulyar that, “If we can get enough information on Paul [Manafort] or Trump, she can get a hearing in Congress by September.”

Reactions: DidneyWorl
38600806_1934060096886651_8592286700774883328_n.jpg

Look how much the straw ban will make a difference....it wont. People seem to forget, just like with global warming that we all share an atmosphere, that we arent the only country

Lol. Oh well, man’s gotta make a living, I guess.

Nobody is gonna bring justice to this crap. It would cause a real war. Not some fn cosplay theatrical e-war.

Reactions: DidneyWorl
There is actual testimony under oath on the meeting, there’s no need to rely on tweets.

I've linked it for him at least three times. He doesn't care to know the facts. He'd rather stay uninformed and conspiracy monger about Russia. Them telling him his opinion is much easier than him figuring it out for himself.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK

[laughing] Perfect example @Bill Derington. He's still convinced that yesterday's tweet was some new revelation, a gotcha moment.

The media refuses to crush their soul and report to them that Trump said the same exact thing over a year ago, once by tweet and once during a news conference with Macron, and remind them that they've all already spent days acting outraged.

There is actual testimony under oath on the meeting, there’s no need to rely on tweets.
Why should we believe anything these professional liars have to say?

Obviously by the term "loyalty", what The Donald essentially asked Comey for was "lie for me" like the others. Pity it's been such a one way street.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT