POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of, if you're a Christian than the people who you should criticizing are liberals/Democrats. Have you seen the way that lot discusses/approaches religion? Nasty and disrespectful. Just sayin'.
You must hang out with a different set of liberals/Democrats than do I. Just about every minister that I have ever known, mostly Presbyterian, Methodist and I'll add two Jewish rabbis, is liberal and I've never heard any of them be nasty or disrespectful toward religion.

That said there are probably equal numbers of liberals/Democrats that dislike religion...period as there are conservatives/Republicans who support Nazi and White Nationalist who hate other based upon their skin tone/religion.

After all of Bob Mueller's work selling the war in Iraq, I don't know why anyone would questions his integrity. I mean, he's a Republican. Trump is a Republican. No difference at all between the two.
And he was appointed by a Trump appointee. After all, Trump said he only hires the best people.

That said there are probably equal numbers of liberals/Democrats that dislike religion...period as there are conservatives/Republicans who support Nazi and White Nationalist who hate other based upon their skin tone/religion.

Mind numbingly stupid and pathetic. Rich coming from a guy hoping the economy tanks to get rid of Trump. Total GD loser.

The truth is always an easy go to.
Sorry, must have hit close to home.

[laughing] Yeah, yeah, I know... 'racist'.

Truth my ass. You have to be the dumbest mofo ever. That nonsense was total, made up garbage that you pulled from thin air. It had absolutely nothing to do with truth/facts.

Hmmm...
“The City Council will consider adopting a resolution urging the Los Angeles City Council and Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to remove President Donald J. Trump’s star from the Hollywood Walk of Fame, due to his disturbing treatment of women and other actions that do not meet the shared values of the City of West Hollywood, the region, state, and country,"

City council to vote whether to remove Trump's star from …

But this will stay?...what the **** is wrong with that picture?

getty_billcosbywofstar_123115.jpg

No one could have seen this coming. They tweeted that they were going to whip Trump and the media cheered them on. This must be fake news. Iran would never lie. Only Trump does that
Iran leadership is in serious trouble. I'm all for dropping in a million or so AR 15's/AK 47's to the Iranian countryside along with say 10K laser guided anti-aircraft guns.

As if this proves innocence.

As if indictments prove guilt, especially ones that Mueller will never have to present evidence to back up and/or prove in court.

You do realize that an indictment is nothing more than an accusation, correct?

You have it backwards. They don't have to prove their innocence. Mueller indicted them. In the eyes of the law, they are now presumed innocent until proven guilty. Mueller now must prove their guilt.

Hopefully you never get called up for jury duty. If so, I feel for the poor schmuck who's on trial.

There are no Democrats denying that that the Russians are interfering. There are no Democrats talking directly with Putin and saying that they accept Putin's reply when asked if Russia is interfering. There are no Democrats crying and pouting on Twitter almost daily about the investigation into Russian meddling.

I'll ask for the umpteenth time...how long did it take for investigators to collect enough information to convict John Gotti?
There have been now 30ish indictments, multiple guilty pleas and only God knows how many versions of the so-called truth that Trump and his team have given about meetings that they first say didn't happen and are now around to saying "everybody does it".
30ish indictments about what? Nothing to do with collusion - which breaks no laws anyway.

Last edited:
Off topic but I think I'm gonna take my vacation in Texas next year.

You got any recommendations for the best beaches, places to eat, things to do etc.
Well I'm vacation in TX in October - specifically College Station Oct. 6.

And, imho, some of this antifa crap is just begging someone to shoot them so they can play the OMG KILLER RIGHT WING STARTS WAR WITH ANTIFA???? In a lot of these assaults I've seen (mfers bashed in the head, on teh ground with multiple people beating them) there would be no crime if the victim pulled his weapon and shot his attackers. But that's exactly what the left wants here. JMO. They're just trolling, trying to gain some bs "moral" victory so they can throw it back at republicans and try to take more guns.
I'm sure the columns have already been written. Just waiting to fill in place & date.

Reactions: CastleRubric
and are now around to saying "everybody does it".

Just taking a page from the Hillary campaign playbook. Unless you're also calling for a special counsel to investigate the Hillary campaign 'collusion', you have no room to talk. So stop with the fake outrage, hypocrisy and double standards. It's embarrassing.

The Clinton campaign sought dirt on Trump from Russian officials. Where’s the outrage?

Imagine if Cohen, or another lawyer paid by the Trump campaign and Republican National Committee, had hired a former British spy with campaign money to collect dirt on Clinton from Russian intelligence and foreign ministry officials.

Moreover, Clinton officials have defended their actions. Brian Fallon, Clinton’s campaign spokesman, has said he “would have volunteered to go to Europe and try to help” Steele and would happily have spread dirt obtained from the Russians.

“Opposition research happens on every campaign,” he told The Post. He also said: “I am damn glad [Elias] pursued this on behalf of our campaign and only regret more of this material was not verified in time for the voters to learn it before the election.”

And, imho, some of this antifa crap is just begging someone to shoot them so they can play the OMG KILLER RIGHT WING STARTS WAR WITH ANTIFA???? In a lot of these assaults I've seen (mfers bashed in the head, on teh ground with multiple people beating them) there would be no crime if the victim pulled his weapon and shot his attackers. But that's exactly what the left wants here. JMO. They're just trolling, trying to gain some bs "moral" victory so they can throw it back at republicans and try to take more guns.
Agree. Notice when the pussified antifa men are kicked in the ass by the Patriots, an antifa woman will jump into the middle and beg to be punched.

Reactions: DidneyWorl
You must hang out with a different set of liberals/Democrats than do I. Just about every minister that I have ever known, mostly Presbyterian, Methodist and I'll add two Jewish rabbis, is liberal and I've never heard any of them be nasty or disrespectful toward religion.

Liar

Just taking a page from the Hillary campaign playbook. Unless you're also calling for a special counsel to investigate the Hillary campaign 'collusion', you have no room to talk. So stop with the fake outrage, hypocrisy and double standards. It's embarrassing.

The Clinton campaign sought dirt on Trump from Russian officials. Where’s the outrage?

Imagine if Cohen, or another lawyer paid by the Trump campaign and Republican National Committee, had hired a former British spy with campaign money to collect dirt on Clinton from Russian intelligence and foreign ministry officials.

Moreover, Clinton officials have defended their actions. Brian Fallon, Clinton’s campaign spokesman, has said he “would have volunteered to go to Europe and try to help” Steele and would happily have spread dirt obtained from the Russians.

“Opposition research happens on every campaign,” he told The Post. He also said: “I am damn glad [Elias] pursued this on behalf of our campaign and only regret more of this material was not verified in time for the voters to learn it before the election.”
Four Pinocchios

What's untrue about it? Those are Fallon's own words. He was the Hillary campaign spokesman. Are you really suggesting that Fallon made up what we all know to be true?

The fact checkers can twist semantics all they want. Hillary's campaign sought out and hired a former British spy (non-American). Said British spy paid Kremlin officials (non-Americans) for dirt on Trump. Former British Spy (non-American) then gave that dirt to the Hillary campaign.

Maybe you need to reread your fact check. They basically come to the same conclusion, but try to down play it. Hillary hired a law firm, who hired Steele, who paid Russians for dirt.

The Facts
Steele had been tapped by Fusion GPS, a research and intelligence firm under contract to investigate Trump by Perkins Coie, a law firm working for the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

Besides, Fallon's own words prove your 'fact check' wrong. He admitted it and made no apologies. They were printed by the very organization, WaPo, that you link saying they're a lie. How does that make sense? If he was lying, then why did WaPo print his words?

Hmmm...
“The City Council will consider adopting a resolution urging the Los Angeles City Council and Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to remove President Donald J. Trump’s star from the Hollywood Walk of Fame, due to his disturbing treatment of women and other actions that do not meet the shared values of the City of West Hollywood, the region, state, and country,"

City council to vote whether to remove Trump's star from …

But this will stay?...what the **** is wrong with that picture?

getty_billcosbywofstar_123115.jpg
I like bill Cosby a better rapist would be Kevin spacey

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT