• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
38458624_1766635773392348_7756321730934603776_n.jpg

Lol.

So reckless. It only got him elected while decimating two political dynasties.

He knows what hes doing.. and id be willing to bet he sits around with a few others laughing at how its triggering the lesser of society like yourself.

I realize that exaggeration is the norm for political discourse today. But “triggered?” Silliness prevailing.

Trump has been successful. Some of his tweets are idiotic. Both can be true.

Trump’s comments about a basketball player are some of his most idiotic. Why should the president care what a basketball player or football player or actress thinks about him or politics? Please don’t let the president go to the bathroom with his phone.

I said yesterday it was a bad decision. So I don't disagree there. Does nothing positive

[laughing]

The Left: religion and or the belief in Christ is for total idiots and rubes

Also The Left: HEAR IS THE HEAD OF THAT RELIGION AND MOST PROMINENT PROPONENT OF CHRIST JESUS ON TEH EARTH LISTEN TO HIM HE IS WISE ANS SAYS CAPITALISM IS DUMB SO YOUR DUMB WE VALUE HIS THOUGHTS ON UNIONS BECAUSE JESUS WOULD BE IN A UNION LOCAL 273 PIPEFITTERS I THINK

If this was man made global warming, then why'd it take 37 years? Wouldn't there be records annually?

Maybe it's real. Maybe it isn't. But the notion is ridiculous that it's some sort of fact rather than a theory.

Your first batter never held political office. He ran against Ann Richards for Texas governor in 1990.

19 ****ing 90.

He lost because of comments like that. Again, he never held office.

Why read any further when your lead off is bullshit.

Do you have anymore quotes from people that have never held office representing the viewpoints of Republican Party?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clayton_Williams

Fake news. I’m sure he damaged the car himself in order to create this video.

Am I doing it right, guys?
Were there any antifa symbols, or phrases like "go home Trump Nazi, signed the SJW's" carved in the paint job of his car, which are obvious "plant" identifiers? Because that is what you see in the obviously staged racial incidents. It's so transparent, I'm surprised how you triggered snowflakes fall for it every. Single. Time.

Were there any antifa symbols, or phrases like "go home Trump Nazi, signed the SJW's" carved in the paint job of his car, which are obvious "plant" identifiers? Because that is what you see in the obviously staged racial incidents. It's so transparent, I'm surprised how you triggered snowflakes fall for it every. Single. Time.
Yeah the fake graffiti is an old one . LeBron pulled tha5 in his Cali home he had one of his homeboys go spray a nazi sign and then the next thing u know LeBron is Rosa parks. These people are sick and are usd to having liberal toadies like jameslee pimping the distress of being worth h7ndreds of millions and black. It’s so hard being black.

Or the Seahawks who lied about being attacked by cops..
Totally made it up

Or Kevin sumlin whose wife he had write a death threat to cover his ass

Or Maxine Waters saying she got death threats after telling people to incite unrest based on political beliefs... basically terrorism

Or Ferguson when they burned the town down after a dude robs a store then tries to take the cops gun. They were claiming earplugs were rubber bullets that’s how stupid libs are. Michale brown is absolutely where he belongs taking a dirt nap

Mr. Liberal himself, Macron.

Ladies and Gentlemen. Liberals have legalized pedophilia in France.
Liberal cities see spike in air travel to France

wlmxPPYacX3V3zHY6ZZdfYe2Tv7QDLxd18FyyFbZLH8.png

Reactions: homeytheclown
To my fellow conservatives that think the police and the army would side with us if another civil war broke out, I'm not so sure anymore.

Look at Portland. The police allowed the ICE building to be surrounded and occupied. They allowed ICE employees to be harrassed and their cars damaged. They refused to respond to 911 calls from ICE.

I know the police were ordered to stand down but they still have a responsibility to protect ALL citizens.

Where ever antifa has attacked conservatives, the cops have not responded until AFTER the violence has occured. Not just in Portland but everywhere!

And I guarantee, the first time a conservative fights back and shoots one of those assholes, HE will be crucified.

So, i'm not sure we can count on the cops. And I wouldn't bet on the Army.

I only see that as the coasts. Those people are gone. They’re just gone. But fortunately for us, the middle of the nation isn’t quite infected with lunacy the way the coasts are. I’ll take my chances with a military that’s 80 percent conservative.

I only see that as the coasts. Those people are gone. They’re just gone. But fortunately for us, the middle of the nation isn’t quite infected with lunacy the way the coasts are. I’ll take my chances with a military that’s 80 percent conservative.
I don't know, Louisville has become quite liberal . I would not put it past our current mayor to give such a stand down order. Now whether the cops would obey? I don't know.

lol liberals

hhupt5uwpae11.png

They had a sob story about bin ladens mother the other day.

The originator of the quote got nothing. But the person citing it was? Absurd.

I don't know, Louisville has become quite liberal . I would not put it past our current mayor to give such a stand down order. Now whether the cops would obey? I don't know.

Louisville mayor is an absolute joke. Prime example of liberal policies killing cities. High crime/violent crime, rampant drug addiction, and now street collapses due to 148 year old (not an exaggeration) sewage system.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT