POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Btw what does any of this have to do with what you originally said? You said Trump taught you it was okay to publicly insult people like it's all his fault. Likes he's the only person to ever do it and it was unheard of until he came around. You then got called out for it. Your response was witless and simple minded. And you ask if I'm obtuse? Good grief.

Was this guy too young to remember how the left behaved with Bush? Remember when Hollywood made a fantasy movie about killing Bush? The left is used to bullying everyone and no one hitting back. They like to bully and then play victim when someone comes back at them.

Reactions: IdaCat
I’m watching Wild Wild Country, about that cult that took over parts of Oregon in the 80s. The documentary feels like a propaganda film for the cult and omits tons of stuff like rape, incest and pedophilia.

Anyway. I found this article that was discussing those who were most at risk for cults and the education level of this specific cult. Reminds me of the left.

“I noted that many central Oregonians had expressed surprise at the large number of highly educated and professional people who seemed to be present at Rancho Rajneesh. A survey conducted by the University of Oregon psychology department found that 64 percent of 700 followers queried at the ranch had college degrees, and 81 percent came from professional and white-collar families.”

“Cults typically go after single, white, young, middle-class and upper-middle-class people who have been taught to be open to innovative ideas and to try new experiences. They are often intelligent young men and women who are extremely idealistic and altruistic.

Margaret Singer, a professor of psychology at the University of California, Berkeley, whom I frequently used as academic source during my investigations of the Rajneesh cult, told me that cults “don’t want Chicanos or blacks. They don’t want the streetwise who’ll cause trouble, who know there’s no free lunch. They want the upwardly mobile who come complete with dowries.” (This, of course, is an ironic comment in retrospect, considering how the Rajneeshees’ “Share-A-Home” program, which brought several thousand homeless people from all around America to Rajneeshpuram in order to register them as voters in a local election, turned out, when they staged a mass rebellion against their temporary masters).

They brought in thousands of street people to try and register them for votes to gain power. These street people caused chaos in their commune (sounds a lot like what the left does to communities). They actually started to sedate the street people without the street people’s knowledge. They lost their chance to get what they wanted legally so they started talking about killing people to get what they wanted.

Leftism is a cult.

Last edited:
Reactions: qwesley
I’m watching Wild Wild Country, about that cult that took over parts of Oregon in the 80s. The documentary feels like a propaganda film for the cult and omits tons of stuff like rape, incest and pedophilia.

Anyway. I found this article that was discussing those who were most at risk for cults and the education level of this specific cult. Reminds me of the left.

“I noted that many central Oregonians had expressed surprise at the large number of highly educated and professional people who seemed to be present at Rancho Rajneesh. A survey conducted by the University of Oregon psychology department found that 64 percent of 700 followers queried at the ranch had college degrees, and 81 percent came from professional and white-collar families.”

“Cults typically go after single, white, young, middle-class and upper-middle-class people who have been taught to be open to innovative ideas and to try new experiences. They are often intelligent young men and women who are extremely idealistic and altruistic.

Margaret Singer, a professor of psychology at the University of California, Berkeley, whom I frequently used as academic source during my investigations of the Rajneesh cult, told me that cults “don’t want Chicanos or blacks. They don’t want the streetwise who’ll cause trouble, who know there’s no free lunch. They want the upwardly mobile who come complete with dowries.” (This, of course, is an ironic comment in retrospect, considering how the Rajneeshees’ “Share-A-Home” program, which brought several thousand homeless people from all around America to Rajneeshpuram in order to register them as voters in a local election, turned out, when they staged a mass rebellion against their temporary masters).

Today's far left is every bit as much cult as anything. They meet all the criteria.

Try to show one of them the leaked Hillary emails. They will literally physically refuse. That's just one example

your full of shit........

38473805_10155301572165388_8270570521905594368_n.jpg

Of course the unbiased media asked every possible person for comment on Trump's tweet. Then mischaracterized the statements.

Many of the statements only said LeBron was doing some good things (which is accurate). They didn't choose a side, bash or even disagree with trump.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

Is the “denial” that the climate changes?
Is it that humans are causing it?
Is it that we can do something to stop it?
Is it that we have the fortitude to do what it may take to stop it?
Is it that international agreements will stop it?
Is it that spending money and paying taxes will stop climate change?

Which denial?

Check out @MortonBrown16’s Tweet:

I was watchIng some dumb day time talk show and they were discussing a return of the show Friends and made the comment that if it comes back, the cast should better represent NYC’s diversity. Why?

One of my favorite shows was the Charmichael Show. As I was laughing at the jokes on that show, I never once thought about there not being enough white people or Asian people or Hispanics on that show. We are so anxious to manufacture harms in this country.

Of course the unbiased media asked every possible person for comment on Trump's tweet. Then mischaracterized the statements.

Many of the statements only said LeBron was doing some good things (which is accurate). They didn't choose a side, bash or even disagree with trump.

Trump’s comments about a basketball player are some of his most idiotic. Why should the president care what a basketball player or football player or actress thinks about him or politics? Please don’t let the president go to the bathroom with his phone.

Which denial?
Its a shame stupidity isn't a crime... then we wouldn't have to put up with people like Alastair Campbell

Reactions: screwduke1
And before some f***wit makes the assumption, no, no one is defending the quotes. Of course the quotes are repugnant. That should go without saying.

The point is, they're old news, made by irrelevant nobodies who have since been relegated to the waste bin of society.

Reactions: duke4life831

Which denial?
Whichever denial(s) that make you opposed to that guy's entire agenda, because in his eyes any opposing thought is a crime.

Look. This happens when you support the greatest president since Abe "the man" Lincoln. This why I don't put Trump stickers on my car.

Fake news. I’m sure he damaged the car himself in order to create this video.

Am I doing it right, guys?

lol, yeah. Guy popped all his tires and tore up his own car all for show. There must be something in your home pumping "stupid gas" into the air.

Don't you have an Antifa rally today with the help of left wing local politicians to create violence on real Americans?

Fake news. I’m sure he damaged the car himself in order to create this video.

Am I doing it right, guys?

Except for there are literally dozens of examples of the so called 'racist hate crimes' being faked. More have been proven to be made up than actually happened since Trump's election. There have been so many faked, they even have their own website.

To my fellow conservatives that think the police and the army would side with us if another civil war broke out, I'm not so sure anymore.

Look at Portland. The police allowed the ICE building to be surrounded and occupied. They allowed ICE employees to be harrassed and their cars damaged. They refused to respond to 911 calls from ICE.

I know the police were ordered to stand down but they still have a responsibility to protect ALL citizens.

Where ever antifa has attacked conservatives, the cops have not responded until AFTER the violence has occured. Not just in Portland but everywhere!

And I guarantee, the first time a conservative fights back and shoots one of those assholes, HE will be crucified.

So, i'm not sure we can count on the cops. And I wouldn't bet on the Army.

Real life racism and facism. Crazy.

But Trump’s tweets are destroying our country.

This crap ain’t gonna get any better now that school is back in session. I can only imagine what type of shenanigans our universities have planned leading up to midterm elections. I’m sure all those privileged white children will have police immunity, too.

Exactly. This dude has his hands full with actual issues like immigration and trade. Giving a shit about what some NBA player says about you is petty and unnecessary, and undoubtedly beneath his position as leader of the free world.

If he can ignore Popovich, he can ignore Lebron.

If he stays out of the NFL protest shit, I think it would die on its own. We have a short attention-span, and if you couple that with the fact that most players would NOT sacrifice a paycheck for a protest (props to those who actually do)...this weird athletics/politics thing would fade into Bolivian.

But but but spending dags on espn doing bracketz is A OK...way better than 60 seconda sending a tweet

This is actually the first time i agree with him.

Problem is, hes a hypocrite and isnt walking the walk.

Reckless.

Lol.

So reckless. It only got him elected while decimating two political dynasties.

He knows what hes doing.. and id be willing to bet he sits around with a few others laughing at how its triggering the lesser of society like yourself.

Reactions: augustaky1
To my fellow conservatives that think the police and the army would side with us if another civil war broke out, I'm not so sure anymore.

Look at Portland. The police allowed the ICE building to be surrounded and occupied. They allowed ICE employees to be harrassed and their cars damaged. They refused to respond to 911 calls from ICE.

I know the police were ordered to stand down but they still have a responsibility to protect ALL citizens.

Where ever antifa has attacked conservatives, the cops have not responded until AFTER the violence has occured. Not just in Portland but everywhere!

And I guarantee, the first time a conservative fights back and shoots one of those assholes, HE will be crucified.

So, i'm not sure we can count on the cops. And I wouldn't bet on the Army.

Portland.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT