POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm sorry who is the snowflake crying everyday on twitter? Yeah i thought so.

38474491_118714589062822_6208477463769513984_n.jpg

I'm glad many conservatives on twitter are finally calling out the qanon bullshit. The fact that qanon says to trust Sessions is good enough reason to know its bogus. Its obviously someone trying to mess with Trump supporters.

Isn't it odd how silent leftists are about the mass killings happening in Chicago?

I thought Trump said he would have Chicago fixed day 1? And that he sent in the Feds last year to clean it up. News at 11 : Cities with huge populations are violent. Chicago isn't even top 15 for violent cities. St Louis is #1 for murders, 3x Chicago's murder rate.

I thought Trump said he would have Chicago fixed day 1? And that he sent in the Feds last year to clean it up. News at 11 : Cities with huge populations are violent. Chicago isn't even top 15 for violent cities. St Louis is #1 for murders, 3x Chicago's murder rate.
Because the population of Chicago is 3x St Louis? I agree that Trump needs to focus on getting Chicago cleaned up. Maybe some conservatives in office would help there?

Obama keeps sending in the resistance for change. Ironic, huh?

Change. No hope and no change. As long as Obama keeps Chicago a killing field, Obama wins.

I want these cities cleaned up too. But I don't want the feds involved. Even though this president would probably restrain power, it's unlikely others would. Sets dangerous precedent.

There's already vehicles for change in place - elections. If it gets bad enough people will vote them out. Must not be at their breaking point yet.

I want these cities cleaned up too. But I don't want the feds involved. Even though this president would probably restrain power, it's unlikely others would. Sets dangerous precedent.
I definitely respect this view point but I think something needs to be done. Chicago is practically a killing field that America has never seen anything like it before. 50 people shot in TWO days. That sounds like something you'd hear about in Iraq.

There's only so much a POTUS can do for any city in any situation. But when the city doesn't want your help at all...what's a POTUS to do?

For people who get upset about Tr
Could you imagine actually trusting the MSM for information? [roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

There’s plenty of criticism of Trump among conservatives. I know which ones are cheerleaders and which ones will say when he does something that they don’t like.

By no means, would I ever listen to the DNC media for anything anymore after what they have been exposed doing. It would be like us relying on Zipp to give us accurate information about UK.

Reactions: screwduke1
Good Lord its 60 now.

At some point shouldn’t this kind of work itself out?

I am going to edit my response and say it’s a freaking travesty the impact this has on innocent people, especially kids, in Chicago. It does seem Chicago needs to make some hard choices re: civil rights of their people in this area. I wouldn’t mind seeing some form of temporary Marshall law light until things got a little safer.

Good Lord its 60 now.

Imagine if any pro athlete gave a damn or any leftist who harps on race and “victimhood.” None of these Dem politicians give a damn about the state of their cities. Doesn’t matter if it’s people using the sidewalk as a toilet or if their city is a war zone, they have no desire to fix that. It’s just about power and blaming others.

Large cities do generate more violence- but not all at the same rates

I lived in Tokyo for two years and you couldn’t find a more dramatic comparison to illustrate a large city with a lot less crime

So what are the causal factors?

It’s kind of like chronic disease - you can measure / track and possibly predict some portion of our violence/ poverty cycles

Plenty of contributions to the boost of literature that show a causal relationship between single parent families and poverty/crime

So look around
Where is the family unit most beleaguered or eroded?

African American Population for the US

So you DO see more homicide (fratricidal?) and other violent crime from this specific population

Not because of what we call “race”
But because of the destruction of the family framework

Even communists noted that the family had to be destroyed because its the “molecule that society is built upon “

Add to it an educational system designed to mold conformance and in some cases - dumb down- your overly distracted posterity

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT