POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks more like your guy. Whiner in chief.

38281167_963189307210402_2733285932697387008_n.jpg

Really? So insulting people publicly was never a thing until Trump came on the scene? Dude you are a quack. Totally ate up. Trump owns your feeble mind.

Are you really this obtuse, Dwayne?

Good grief, bro. Wipe that sperm off your chin, help the man get his pants back on, and be honest with him. Tell him the truth. The attack on Lebron was beneath the office.

"You know it, I know it, everybody knows it." Me, also Donald Trump

Not only are you jealous that Trump is a better person than you. You are also a liar. You hate America.

I've traveled around the world, like many of you on this thread.

There is no place I'd rather live than the good ol' USA. Not sure why you'd doubt that.

Do you want to be special friends or something?

Does Melania love Lebron more than she loves her own husband?

#BeBest

Always #BeBest

The President should not be worried about LeBron. Beneath him to do so. Sports are meaningless in the big picture.

Exactly. This dude has his hands full with actual issues like immigration and trade. Giving a shit about what some NBA player says about you is petty and unnecessary, and undoubtedly beneath his position as leader of the free world.

If he can ignore Popovich, he can ignore Lebron.

If he stays out of the NFL protest shit, I think it would die on its own. We have a short attention-span, and if you couple that with the fact that most players would NOT sacrifice a paycheck for a protest (props to those who actually do)...this weird athletics/politics thing would fade into Bolivian.

Exactly. This dude has his hands full with actual issues like immigration and trade. Giving a shit about what some NBA player says about you is petty and unnecessary, and undoubtedly beneath his position as leader of the free world.

If he can ignore Popovich, he can ignore Lebron.

If he stays out of the NFL protest shit, I think it would die on its own. We have a short attention-span, and if you couple that with the fact that most players would NOT sacrifice a paycheck for a protest (props to those who actually do)...this weird athletics/politics thing would fade into Bolivian.

It was a tweet, it’s not like he called a cabinet meeting. It was following James ignorance of the prior week of stating he would never sit across the table from Trump. If James is truly trying to help kids then you put politics aside and try to work with a President that undoubtedly would listen.

Good grief, bro. Wipe that sperm off your chin, help the man get his pants back
Weak. Trump owns you. You know it I know everyone in this thread knows it. All you do is cry like a little girl about the stupidest stuff.

and be honest with him. Tell him the truth.

Me being honest with him and telling him the truth would be to tell him not to back down. When some chump goes on national tv and calls you out and insults your supporters to all the mindless deranged shit for brains set them straight and defend yourself and your supporters. Most of us are tired of spineless Republicans that get punked by the fascist intolerant leftist mob and media.

The attack on Lebron was beneath the office.

If you sissies can't handle the counter smack then keep your mouths shut. Don't want none then don't start none.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Are you really this obtuse, Dwayne?

Good grief, bro. Wipe that sperm off your chin, help the man get his pants back on, and be honest with him. Tell him the truth. The attack on Lebron was beneath the office.

"You know it, I know it, everybody knows it." Me, also Donald Trump

Btw what does any of this have to do with what you originally said? You said Trump taught you it was okay to publicly insult people like it's all his fault. Likes he's the only person to ever do it and it was unheard of until he came around. You then got called out for it. Your response was witless and simple minded. And you ask if I'm obtuse? Good grief.

You got something right earlier. Congratulations. First.

The President should not be worried about LeBron. Beneath him to do so. Sports are meaningless in the big picture.

Personally, I wouldn’t acknowledge these clowns but it’s also a part of the culture war. Not engaging in it has allowed things to blossom into what we see today.

But LeBron is such a moron that he’s not worth responding to but I do enjoy seeing him be mocked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT