How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
38392326_694635827587873_1081508585160048640_n.png

Why on earth do people give a shit what Jim Acosta says or does?

The White House should just revoke his credentials. We need journalists covering the White House, not activists.

I wish Trump would just go scorched earth.

* Remove funding for NPR, Planned Parenthood and every single dollar that goes to liberal companies
* Remove press credentials to anyone that can't be fair and impartial.
* Do everything in his power to remove any federal assistance to any sanctuary city
* Expand the travel ban to basically stop all immigration from anywhere in the Middle East
* Put together plans to remove troops from Europe
* Put in plans to reduce government by 10-25% - remove many agencies

He has a lot of good quotes you should read.

Yep. A key one is about a republic/democracy only existing until people figure out they can elect politicians who will dole out endless handouts. He's exactly right.

This is twice I can remember that Levi posted quotes that didn't say what he thought.

Yes. Great idea.

Let's start defunding companies based on political ideology. That won't have any negative effect down the line at all.

If they're receiving public money, they should be impartial and unbiased.

This goes for right-leaning entities as well. Why should your or my tax dollars pay for something we don't agree with?

Yep. A key one is about a republic/democracy only existing until people figure out they can elect politicians who will dole out endless handouts. He's exactly right.

This is twice I can remember that Levi posted quotes that didn't say what he thought.

What's humorous about leftism is that for this supposed "superior ideology" you'd think it would be an easier sell than needing to use non-stop propaganda and a need to import government dependent voters from other countries.

If they're receiving public money, they should be impartial and unbiased.

This goes for right-leaning entities as well. Why should your or my tax dollars pay for something we don't agree with?

The left uses tax dollars to fund their activism all the time; academia, NPR, Planned Parenthood, and the other slush funds that the Obama DOJ was exposed as giving to.

It's easy to get confused when 90% of what you put up is simply shit-posting things from somewhere like Vox.

The grocery stores in my area have a thing called Fix-A-Flight Pick Six. At the end of the beer aisle there's a small shelf that has folded up, empty, six pack containers that say Fix-A-Flight.

You simply grab one and can mix and match any six 12oz bottle beers you want from the entire selection. Doesn't matter which six. They charge a flat rate of 8.99 per for a Fix-A-Flight container..

With that said, the grocery store is the only place I buy beer. So, needless to say, I have to show my ID every time I step foot in one.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
Who could have guessed that someone who looks like this and went to UC Berkeley hates white people?

headshotpink.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, so let's give up and just give our tax dollars towards whatever party is in charge. Great idea.

Not what I said. I just found it humorous that your original post was all about defunding "liberal" institutions. Nice that you added your fake caveat later about right wing ones, though.

Not what I said. I just found it humorous that your original post was all about defunding "liberal" institutions. Nice that you added your fake caveat later about right wing ones, though.

You certainly inferred it from your original post.

Just curious what right wing institutions you feel have public funding? Are there any?

Obama basically defunded {he used the term "bankrupted) the whole coal industry... so the precedent has already been set.

lmao...the coal industry is not a right wing industry. It's a COAL industry. Jesus. Just because Republicans love outdated means of production does not make the whole industry right wing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT