POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Warmbier was returned to the US in June of 2017, and died that month. Within a year, Trump became the first US President to shake hands with a North Korean leader.
After getting the three hostages taken on his watch home safely. Obama left Warmbier to die and made zero effort. His parents are vocal witnesses to this. Trying to twist that around on Trump is something a hack would do. Your name is fitting.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
If Pravda and half the Russian government was calling for war because Willy shitposted some Pepe memes, I'd hope the US would be doing the same thing.
I posted it the other day but will again...China imprisoned and executed 20 or so CIA assets. A lot of deep shit happens that we don't know much about. This is all emotional tantrum stuff.

Reactions: screwduke1
Warmbier was returned to the US in June of 2017, and died that month. Within a year, Trump became the first US President to shake hands with a North Korean leader.

And obama handed Iran billions to kill Americans. So what?

At least Trump got some hostages out alive. Unlike obama

Warrior this is a great point, it cuts both ways.

Warrior did make a good point that free speech is FREE SPEECH. Radicalism on either "side" seeks to squelch it:

Libs are full anarchist mode. It will not be tolerated.

But the best of Warrior-Cat, by far, was this response to a poster's political complaint that "my guy will never get in. . . . ."

Vaseline will help.

And it took me two days to get it.

Even a blind wing-nut gets an acorn, now and again!!!!!

Reactions: JStaff2187
They are american investors. why should i care about some made up Putin number that they gave to Hillary?

So that number is made up and you don't believe it because Putin is a liar but you link articles about what Putin said after the Helsinki meeting and believe him 100%?

Basically if Putin says something negative for Hillary he's a liar who is making things up. If he says something negative for Trump he a truth teller who is not to be questioned.

Not surprisingly you have the same approach when it comes to North Korea. Positive for Trump = lies and propaganda because you can't trust anything Kim says. Negative for = 100% truth.

Why is one side aloud to get away with being racist, baiting, horrible people yet nobody seems to call them out?
No one should be racist. Why does basic common decency have to be continuously explained to you guys. If you feel someone is racist you dont combat it with more racist comments like you did.

Last edited:
Reactions: mustnotsleepnow
Has the media even mentioned anything about the 400 million?

Nope. Which shouldve been the biggest story of the entire trip.

Because it WAS controversial?

Being controversial is an opinion. Not a fact. Today's msm interject opinion non stop. Even worse most times it's opinion reported as fact. This is a perfect example.

If YOU the reporter have an opinion, leave it out. Tell me just the facts. Let me form my own opinion.

But I guess that's not how propaganda works huh

A quick question for the hardcore conservatives in this thread that have an overt hatred for anyone on the other side of the aisle - how do you function in real life? Do you treat every democrat you meet (and yes, if you have any kind of life, you interact with democrats multiple times every day) the same way you do on the internet? I'm legitimately curious.
I don't walk around asking people if they're Libs. So the only way I know someone is a Dem is if they bring up politics - which case I hammer them, whoever they are. Trouble is, few are stupid enough to speak up & let me hammer them. Net, almost all Dems I apparently know are smart enough to keep their mouths closed around me.

Now do the vote on abolish ICE. Tell us about the Democrats who wrote and singed off on the bill and how they were too scared to go on record and vote for their own bill because they know the idea of abolishing ICE is for far left American hating radicals who's ideas have no place in the mainstream.
My point that Dems are too scared to speak up 1 on 1. Need 20-1 odds in their favor. Little sh!itts,

Reactions: KingOfBBN
So that number is made up and you don't believe it because Putin is a liar but you link articles about what Putin said after the Helsinki meeting and believe him 100%?

Basically if Putin says something negative for Hillary he's a liar who is making things up. If he says something negative for Trump he a truth teller who is not to be questioned.

Not surprisingly you have the same approach when it comes to North Korea. Positive for Trump = lies and propaganda because you can't trust anything Kim says. Negative for = 100% truth.
Every news station is reporting the real number was about 315k from the Ziff brothers, associates of Bill Browder. The same Bill Browder Putin wants sent to Moscow. Why do you only do research that supports your side?

Every news station is reporting the real number was about 315k from the Ziff brothers, associates of Bill Browder. The same Bill Browder Putin wants sent to Moscow. Why do you only do research that supports your side?
That's already been established. We all already know that. He was still saying the number was made up after the correct number had already been established. Why don't you try to keep up?

That's already been established. We all already know that. He was saying that number was made up. Why don't you try to keep up?
You keep up with your fellow posters. People here are repeating the fake news ad nauseam. Example from this page.
Nope. Which shouldve been the biggest story of the entire trip.
Putin said this crap deliberately knowing how easily yall are manipulated. Willing to believe anything negative about Hillary or Obama even if it comes from Putin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT