POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump really can't stop saying stupid stuff. Today asked if russia is still targeting US with cyber attacks, said no twice so he can't spin it as more accidental word use. of course his DNI just testified before congress that Russia is more aggressive than ever atm with its cyber attacks against the US.

well I jokingly said Trump couldn't take back his comment about Russia no longer targeting us because he answered no twice. Sanders literally just tried to take it back at the press briefing. sounds like old age is getting to the man. can't correctly answer anything anymore.

Just yesterday Director Wray said the FBI has seen no evidence of Russia targeting our electoral systems since '16 and for the '18 elections. He said what DNI Coates was referring to is that Russia is still active on social media platforms.

He went on to say Russia continues to pick divisive topics like gun control and then plays both sides. They purposely foment anger and sow discord then sit back and watch us fight among ourselves. The US mainstream media does the same exact thing 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.

Russia is always going to "target" us (whatever the hell that means) but most sane and logical people don't equate shit posting on social media to sow discord with interfering in our elections. There's quite a huge difference between the two.

Ambassador Stephens unavailable for comment

hillary-clinton-what-difference-does-it-make-benghazi-dead-americans-911.jpg

Serious question and please just answer. Don't follow up with any personal attacks or "what about Clinton/Obama?".

Do you really think it's okay, acceptable or responsible for the POTUS to call the free press the enemy of the people?

Grow up? I said Russia attacked our country and you clowns started crying and came at me. Don't whine when I come at you when you act like that. Who raised you to think you could take shots at other people and not have them take shots back? You're pathetic, you're a bully, and I see you for who you are. Military service doesn't excuse your trashy behavior.
So, you are not going to answer when and where your served? Not crying about anything just answering your coward and high school drop out comment with facts. You have just been called out and now you are triggered. Get back to me when you have the courage to serve.

BTW, No one is taking Russia's side, they just want to know what a person like yourself expects us to do to them. Election outcome does not seem to be effected by their so called "meddling".

Serious question and please just answer. Don't follow up with any personal attacks or "what about Clinton/Obama?".

Do you really think it's okay, acceptable or responsible for the POTUS to call the free press the enemy of the people?

When they are colluding and plotting for one party in order to help win the White House, you're damn right they're an enemy of the people.

So we are at the "who cares if he did something terrible? JUST THE LIBRULS" defense now.
No, we told you guys they were a problem back when Romney was running but, you guys made fun of Romney. Now, when Hillary loses, it is the biggest attack since Pearl Harbor. We are just not worried about it. Trump is on the case.

H.R.5736 - Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012112th Congress (2011-2012)

Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 - Amends the United States Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948 to authorize the Secretary of State and the Broadcasting Board of Governors to provide for the preparation and dissemination of information intended for foreign audiences abroad about the United States, including about its people, its history, and the federal government's policies, through press, publications, radio, motion pictures, the Internet, and other information media, including social media, and through information centers and instructors. (Under current law such authority is restricted to information disseminated abroad, with a limited domestic exception.)

Authorizes the Secretary and the Board to make available in the United States motion pictures, films, video, audio, and other materials prepared for dissemination abroad or disseminated abroad pursuant to such Act, the United States International Broadcasting Act of 1994, the Radio Broadcasting to Cuba Act, or the Television Broadcasting to Cuba Act.

Amends the Foreign Relations Authorization Act, Fiscal Years 1986 and 1987 to prohibit funds for the Department of State or the Board from being used to influence public opinion or propagandizing in the United States. (Under current law such provision applies to the United States Information Agency [USIA].)

Applies such prohibition only to programs carried out pursuant to the United States Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948, the United States International Broadcasting Act of 1994, the Radio Broadcasting to Cuba Act, and the Television Broadcasting to Cuba Act.

States that such provision shall: (1) not prohibit the Department or the Board from providing information about its operations, policies, programs, or program material, or making such information available to members of the media, public, or Congress; (2) not be construed to prohibit the Department from engaging in any medium of information on a presumption that a U.S. domestic audience may be exposed to program material; and (3) apply only to the Department and the Board and to no other federal department or agency.

Cavuto bashing Trump for saying he isn't thrilled with the feds decision to raise rates. Wtf is wrong with him saying that?

Reactions: AustinTXCat

In 2015 before DT even ran for POTUS, per Gallup only 14% of republicans and 30% of independents trusted our media. There is very little free press these days. I understand why you like them on your side.

This is selective use of your service since Cadet bone spurs would be your Commander if you still served. There was nothing worthy of respect in how conservative military treated Max Cleland or John Kerry. One of my best friends was at Pearl Harbor and he never once tried to use his service to this country to prove his bona fides to this country. I have family who has left the GOP and join the Democratic party after serving multiple tours in Afghanistan and Iraq. I have family who lost limbs in the Battle of the Bulge when he was run over by a tank. My oldest brother was given a choice, Jail or the service and he was an admitted racist and republican. Thank you for your service but that in and of itself does not give you any added political validity. I always wonder if conservative servicemen ever consider how many democrats are buried in Arlington.
Reading comprehension is your friend. He accused me of being a high school drop out and a coward because I am supposedly afraid of Russia. Your use of switching sides because of having served in Iraq and Afghanistan being the point for switching or validating your stance because of family members diminishes your point. I use mine not for political validity but, for answering those who question my loyalty and patriotism. When and where did you serve? If your are using your family members for your bravado perhaps you should sit this one out.

I haven't really looked, but has he called the "free press" the enemy of the people?

I always thought he was referring to most US news media companies as being the enemy of the people.

I would thoroughly disagree with him if he said a free and accurate press was an enemy of the people.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
So, you are not going to answer when and where your served? Not crying about anything just answering your coward and high school drop out comment with facts. You have just been called out and now you are triggered. Get back to me when you have the courage to serve.

BTW, No one is taking Russia's side, they just want to know what a person like yourself expects us to do to them. Election outcome does not seem to be effected by their so called "meddling".
I didnt serve in the military. I didnt claim to serve in the military. I said your military service doesn't excuse your trashy behavior. You are absolutely crying, and this ain't the first time you have. There was a Jamelle Hill thread started on the basketball board months ago, I simply stated that it was political and didnt belong on the basketball board. It got moved to the paddock and guess what happened, the wannabe bullies started in. They started in after a post that said it didnt belong on the basketball board. Whats up with that? Based on your actions you are trash.

I didnt say they had an effect on the election, I dont know if they did or they didnt. I said they violated our sovereignty which they did. What should we do specifically? I dont know, it ain't my expertise, but considering the fact that Coats, Pompeo, and Wray say that they continue to do it means we need to hit back harder. We definitely need to publicly let them know that it is unacceptable, show strength, and back it up with actions. I'm not talking about nuking them or WWIII either since you guys like to jump to that ignorant conclusion.

After their attacks on Trump and their love affair with Obama and Hillary yes. By the way, you cannot ask a question and negate the obvious truthful response.

And you have people on Faux News that repeatedly go after Trump. Is there a single regular on CNN, MSNBC, any MSM channel, the NYT, Washington Post, etc. that has ever done anything but toed the Democrat party line?

Reactions: mdlUK.1
@warrior-cat Then there was the thread where I said Jemarl Baker was pronounced Jamal after we signed him. For some reason, that upset you (wannabe bully) and you started in.

Jermarl Baker is pronounced Jamal, like Jamal Mashburn, Jamaal Magloire, or Jamal Bradley. Obviously kidding on the last one, but it is pronounced Jamal.

While were at it, it's Gillispie, not Gillespie, Ulis, not Ullis, and Calipari, not Calapari, saw that one today.

You came back with -> Do you whine about everything at home too?

That's wasnt whining, you and a few of you buddies from the political board were trying to be bullies. You could have been a decent person and said nothing, you chose to go in a different route.

Dont play innocent.

I didnt serve in the military. I didnt claim to serve in the military. I said your military service doesn't excuse your trashy behavior. You are absolutely crying, and this ain't the first time you have. There was a Jamelle Hill thread started on the basketball board months ago, I simply stated that it was political and didnt belong on the basketball board. It got moved to the paddock and guess what happened, the wannabe bullies started in. They started in after a post that said it didnt belong on the basketball board. Whats up with that? Based on your actions you are trash.

I didnt say they had an effect on the election, I dont know if they did or they didnt. I said they violated our sovereignty which they did. What should we do specifically? I dont know, it ain't my expertise, but considering the fact that Coats, Pompeo, and Wray say that they continue to do it means we need to hit back harder. We definitely need to publicly let them know that it is unacceptable, show strength, and back it up with actions. I'm not talking about nuking them or WWIII either since you guys like to jump to that ignorant conclusion.
Not at all a bully, perhaps you are just too thin skinned to post here. How have I bullied you? Have I triggered you somehow? Trashy behavior is subjective. Many see your behavior as trashy. I would not call it trashy, I would call it miss guided. You seem to lack the social skills it takes to interact as well. You will grow in to it.

As far as hitting back at the Russians, Trump has done more in a year and a half than the previous admin did in 8 years (did not want to mention Obama, that has been ruled out as an excuse by most on the left). Who knows what he has planned right now, too early in the game but, I believe he has a plan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT