POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liberals lose the election- time to get rid of the electoral college.
Liberals loses seats on Supreme Court- time to impose term limits.

You can only laugh at the stupidity of these people. [roll]
Now some are talking about increasing the membership to about 11 or even 13 if and when Dems get control of the congress and Presidency. Their theory is they can stack the court with 3 or 4 more libs and be safe for 100 years. Absolute nonsense from a nonsense party.

Now some are talking about increasing the membership to about 11 or even 13 if and when Dems get control of the congress and Presidency. Their theory is they can stack the court with 3 or 4 more libs and be safe for 100 years. Absolute nonsense from a nonsense party.
Just imagine that right after this confirmation, President Trump tweets - this is a good idea and they are going to go ahead and increase this size of the Supreme Court now. Then thanks the Democrats for the idea.

I have to say the more I learn about Kavanaugh, the more I am fine with the pick. Wasn't my first choice but he seems like someone that will 100% go by the constitution which is what you want in a Supreme Court Justice. Seems very conservative too which is obviously a plus.

one by the guy that said American independence was a mistake on July 4.

And in that piece he praised UK's government and day dreamed how America would have been a much better a place with the same form of government.

That was already laughable considering all that's going on in the UK, but a week later, with everything else that has happened inside their government the last few days, it's even more laughable.

I never saw this before.

The girl in the thumbnail with the nose ring could make somebody a good wife one day if she drops the leftist ish and pulls that thing out of her face

- Trump really needs to put pressure on the UK to follow through with Brexit. Hang some extremely favorable trade terms out there. Do the same for Italy and Poland. Make it known that breaking from the EU will get you a better deal with America.

- China will not engage in a trade war for long. If Trump keeps ratcheting it up, the effects might not even have time to reach American producers/consumers before the Chinese cave

And in that piece he praised UK's government and day dreamed how America would have been a much better a place with the same form of government.

That was already laughable considering all that's going on in the UK, but a week later, with everything else that has happened inside their government the last few days, it's even more laughable.
The only mistake I see is that his mother didn’t exercise her rights pursuant to Roe v. Wade.

Reactions: ymmot31
Even though it was proven to be fake news and corrected some eight hours ago, he never deleted the original tweet. Just in the last 15 minutes it was commented on, retweeted and spread as if it were true.

Liberals will tell you voter I'd is of no value, and is racist, truth is this....
They need voter fraud in order to compete otherwise, they don't have enough support. The American people (those with a functional brain) don't want liberals in charge. The Marxist left is brainwashing those who haven't the intelligence to see through their corruption and cheating on a large scale to try and offset those of us who are fighting them.

I doubt she would have done worse than Garland who was just a wolf in sheep's clothes.

She would've nominated someone like kagan or sotomayor. At least Garland maybe would've broken with the left under a few circumstances. The Hillary justice would not

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT