POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watching Libs losing their collective minds knowing they will not be able to pass through their agenda through the court because they cannot get it done legislatively may be the icing on the cake for me when to comes to supporting Trump.

Just hope all this winning continues long enough to when the Dems do get power again (and they will) it will take them YEARS to try and navigate around all of the roadblocks Trump is putting in their way.

Watching Libs losing their collective minds knowing they will not be able to pass through their agenda through the court because they cannot get it done legislatively may be the icing on the cake for me when to comes to supporting Trump.

Just hope all this winning continues long enough to when the Dems do get power again (and they will) it will take them YEARS to try and navigate around all of the roadblocks Trump is putting in their way.

The Supreme Court was my number one reason for voting for Trump. He has far surpassed my expectations not only for the courts but in the rest of his job as well.

Last edited:
Vox had 7-8 SCOTUS hot takes, including one by the guy that said American independence was a mistake on July 4. I have been waiting to see which one would be posted by levi or platinum first.

We need confirmation for a new supreme court justice. Well, I guess it's time for Rand Paul to do his thing. Wonder what he will find to criticize about this one.

The dems immediately started insinuating he is a "Get out of jail free" card for the POTUS. Delusional morons are still clinging to some hope that this POTUS could be indicted. Corey Booker talking about Trump's legal problems is a joke. He is a joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I look forward to the upcoming hearings, reviewing the record, and meeting personally with Judge Kavanaugh, with an open mind.

— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) July 9, 2018

Founder and head of Vox

DhwriNuWkAAWXek.jpg

Never going to “win” or agree with Left vs Right. We can all agree single use plastics are terrible and should mostly be done away with and straws are the easiest thing everyone can say no to.
Actually I am not concerned with it one way or another. Not a big issue for me however, my wife has already started buying the metal straws you can wash and reuse. We have several now. As I said, don't care one way or another but I am now helping the environment through association if you will.

I don't know if it can be fixed, but it is a bit scary. Group think is terrifying (once you get past laughing at the vagina hats, unhinged crying, screaming in the air, and seeing the sad excuses for men in said faction).
Exactly what goes on in these high density cities.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
I meant trump pulled off the win which made the gamble paid off. If trump doesn't win, the gamble turns out a huge loss as Hillary likely nominates a more liberal justice than Obama's (can't recall his name ATM).

I can see how that was confusing. I wasn't as clear as I should have been
I doubt she would have done worse than Garland who was just a wolf in sheep's clothes.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I never saw this before.

I'm like, oh my God he is going to win. I mean, I'm like totally devastated right now. Like, the world is going to end. Yeah, like I mean it was her turn. Like, we are going to be in World War 3 because Trump is an evil dictator.

Yep, Dems sure do have the brightest people on their side these days....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT