POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leftist nuts teaching kindergarten kids songs about trans/gender identity and then showing them drawings of serial killers for some reason.

"It appears that Kim sized up Trump as an inexperienced and uninformed buffoon who would allow him to carry on his nuclear program and simply tell the public that it wasn’t happening rather than admit that his “deal” was a sham."-----Heather Parton

What about Mattis, Pompeo and Bolton? You do realize that the above is total bullshit with those three guys in the picture, don't you?

Reactions: ymmot31
yes, I'm sure you are in an uproar over this:
EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt and his aides have kept "secret" calendars and schedules to overtly hide controversial meetings or calls with industry representatives and others, according to a former EPA official who is expected to soon testify before Congress.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/02/politics/scott-pruitt-whistleblower-secret-calendar/index.html

And, umm, sorry, there is little evidence of blatant corruption. And considering the things that are now ok for Trump and his admin to get away with, previous administration were angels. This campaign by Republicans is just a political ploy to keep their weasel Trump off the impeachment chair and possibly the jailhouse.
When was Scott Pruitt trying to be elected President? Answer: Never. The level of misdeeds by O & Hill are 10x anything he may have done. Get another comparison.

Trump met with four judges yesterday. They were: Amy Coney Barrett of the Seventh Circuit; Brett M. Kavanaugh of the District of Columbia Circuit; and Raymond M. Kethledge and Amul R. Thapar of the Sixth Circuit. The president met alone with them for 45 minutes each.

It seems that the dems will fight the hardest to keep Barrett off the court because of their love for identity politics. They don't want women to identify with a conservative supreme court justice.

Trump said that two of his finalists for the court were women. The other is believed to be Joan Larsen from the 6th circuit. She is 50 years old and also a former Scalia clerk like Barrett. She was confirmed a year ago with 60 votes. That is five more than Barrett got. So she might be a "stealth nominee" (just as conservative but less controversial).

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/02/...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
The other reason Dems opposed Barret tis becuase she's the youngest at 46. Were she 55 or so, they wouldn't care quite as much.

Reactions: P19978
I honestly can't understand how so much criminal activity is simply swept under the rug to cover up the crimes of the left (the Seth Rich case really sent all this into a tailspin).

Honest question... what the HELL has Jeff Sessions been doing since appointed by Trump? There are only three possible reasons for his complete lack of activity: 1) he's nose-deep in the swamp and only faked wanting to clean things up 2) he's been threatened by the left/deep-state (likely the Clinton mafia) 3) he's simply not courageous to do this job. I think 3 is the least likely outcome and I'm split between 1 and 2. Both are legit possibilities and a combination of the 2 may be even more likely.

Playing devil's advocate, possibly Awan was given immunity because he's helping the DOJ catch a bigger fish. Why give him immunity if he had done nothing wrong?

Reactions: warrior-cat
The Trump administration is now forcing parents seeking asylum to accept deportation if they want to see their children, even those who have passed initial asylum screenings.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
The Trump administration is now forcing parents seeking asylum to accept deportation if they want to see their children, even those who have passed initial asylum screenings.

Ok...
Let me help you.

I don't give two shots about those people. Trump is the President of the USA. Let their nations take care of them.

And before you get all huffy, you hate American's.

Playing devil's advocate, possibly Awan was given immunity because he's helping the DOJ catch a bigger fish. Why give him immunity if he had done nothing wrong?

Or possibly they know where all the Democrat bodies are buried and the DOJ and FBI were given the order to stand down.

Goddam Hezbollah operatives are not helping the DOJ in exchange for a plea deal. They're blackmailing everyone that matters.

Or possibly they know where all the Democrat bodies are buried and the DOJ and FBI were given the order to stand down.

Goddam Hezbollah operatives are not helping the DOJ in exchange for a plea deal. They're blackmailing everyone that matters.

You may be right, it’s not the plea deal I’m concerned about, it’s the immunity he received. Why would they even offer immunity?

You may be right, it’s not the plea deal I’m concerned about, it’s the immunity he received. Why would they even offer immunity?

Because that's what they do. Offer immunity to criminals to keep the real crimes from coming out. Exactly the way they offered immunity to all of Hilary's accomplices and destroyed all the evidence for them.

Reactions: sefus12
Because that's what they do. Offer immunity to criminals to keep the real crimes from coming out. Exactly the way they offered immunity to all of Hilary's accomplices and destroyed all the evidence for them.

You’re probably right, but I’m holding out hope that things are being ran different now.

Passing an initial screening does not absolve of your crime of crossing the border illegally. What do you people not get about zero tolerance? If you cross the border illegally you will be held accountable and prosecuted. Period. All other factors (children in tow/asylum claims/etc) are irrelevant.

We've been through this. After a month you think they would figure it out.

The parents are being detained for breaking the law. Their kids are not legally allowed to be detained with them and must be separated. This leaves them with two choices.

Sit in detention awaiting their deportation/asylum hearing which takes months sometimes years but have to be separated from their kids during the process. Or waive their right to a hearing agreeing to voluntary deportation and be with their kids in their own country.

36064350_2114990705386114_6867319996662415360_n.png

The mexican family in my neighborhood has been celebrating the 4th for about 2 weeks now, and if it's like last year they will be shooting fireworks damn near till august.

This is why stand your ground must be nationwide. In CT. the law is castle doctrine only. In public, you have a lawful duty to retreat from attackers.

gtfo.

If you attack someone, then you just might die. That's the choice you made.

good. You will find out later or perhaps you know already that these ones were not granted asylum because they were not really in danger.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT