ADVERTISEMENT

Perry shooting !!

I said before last season started "some are overlooking Reed Sheppard " and I feel the same way about Perry. The kid knows how to play and can shoot . It is going to hard for him to stay on the bench. We have a much different coach this year.

Last edited:
I am so impressed with how unselfish these players are in giving praise to their teammates. Every interview I have read about or watched has praised at least one other player's work and ability.

Reactions: chroix
We won't ever produce the most athletic kids, but I'll be damned if anyone is going to outwork a Kentucky boy on perfecting their jumper.

Reactions: DraftCat
It will be fun watching early this fall/winter. To see which guys really make that push for most playing time. I do not think with CMP that we will see guys playing that are not producing. I think when it all shakes out we will see, Robinson, Carr, Alamanor, Krissa, Butler, Oweh, Garrison, Perry, Chandler and Williams with the most playing time. Brea will be spot player I think. Been too quiet on his info.

I attended three Lyon County games in this year's all-A classic. Perry reminded me so much of Indiana great Steve Alford. He is in constant motion without the ball and he beats his defender to his spots on the court, primed and ready to catch and shoot. Like someone else said, he just knows how to play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT