POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It wasnt even a year ago a liberal opened fire on congressmen playing softball, yet here they are again.
They no longer have any excuses, either. Evidence shows it was politically motivated.

“The evidence in this case establishes beyond a reasonable doubt that the suspect, fueled by rage against Republican legislators, decided to commit an act of terrorism as that term is defined by the Code of Virginia. See Va. Code §18.46.4,” Bryan L. Porter wrote in the report.

Your personal conduct is your problem. Stop lying.

36036522_2138481926369711_8982291992067178496_n.jpg

You know how I know that poll he linked is bullshit?

Because depending on how long "currently living" is, I would vote B or C.

There are others, even some who frequent this thread, who would vote A, B, or C.

That's not good polling.

It actually has to be acknowledged by the media first
You know, I’d forgot about too. Shame on me I guess.

Unreal considering had he been successful he would have murdered 5% of Congress in what wouldve been the largest governmental crisis in the history of our country.

BUT STEVE CAPRICE HAS DIFFERNET VIEWS THAN ME HES A FASHIONIST KILL HIM

You know, I’d forgot about too. Shame on me I guess.

Unreal considering had he been successful he would have murdered 5% of Congress in what wouldve been the largest governmental crisis in the history of our country.

BUT STEVE CAPRICE HAS DIFFERNET VIEWS THAN ME HES A FASHIONIST KILL HIM

lol, imagine the left wing media having to justify a left wing psycho murdering 5% of Congress. Wowsers

'Without a doubt the images, and the reality, from 2014, just like 2018, are not pretty,” said Johnson. “We expanded it, I freely admit it was controversial, we believed it was necessary at the time, I still believe it is necessary to remain a certain capability for families.”

Johnson also addressed another phrase that has come up many times in the last week, saying directly that “we can’t have catch and release”.

75% made it to court, but, again, compared to previous years of a steady 10-30%, it's clearly an anomaly. Also, as stated, the 25% that didn't show equaled 40K.

So, in my opinion, it's nothing to be bragging about. 40K is still way too many. It doesn't prove the point he thinks it does. Prove the opposite, really. Even if the catch and release process works 75% of the time, it's still not nearly good enough.
since 2002 it has varied from 60-85% showing up to court. that bullshit about 90% not showing up is made up. All the numbers are on the government website.

This is exactly what Trump suggested the first go around and the Democrats wouldn't budge because it actually secures the border and stops future illegal immigration. Matter of fact, Trump even went further than the initial 700K DACA recipients, and offered another 1.1 million who are also eligible for DACA, bringing the total to 1.8 million.

One element of this compromise would be to create a path to citizenship for the nearly 700,000 illegal immigrants brought to the U.S. as children and now protected by the DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) program – but we will do this only in return for major concessions from Democrats.

These concessions include: full funding to improve security on our southern border, including to build the wall candidate Trump promised the American people we would get if he was elected president; an end to chain migration; an end to sanctuary cities that refuse to work with the federal government to enforce our nation’s immigration laws; mandatory use by all employers of the federal government’s E-Verify system to electronically confirm if a person is authorized to work in the U.S.; and the implementation of a merit-based immigration system similar to those used by Canada and Australia.
everything listed there is in the Republican bill that Trump told them on Friday to not bother with. Becasue he doesn't want it fixed, then he has nothing to scream about at his rallies.

everything listed there is in the Republican bill that Trump told them on Friday to not bother with. Becasue he doesn't want it fixed, then he has nothing to scream about at his rallies.

Democrats won't sign anything that needs to be fixed.

More lying on your part. When your fingers move on a keyboard it's just a non verbal way for you to lie.

everything listed there is in the Republican bill that Trump told them on Friday to not bother with. .

Because Democrats in the Senate have already openly made it clear that they will never vote for it. What's the point of wasting everyone's time? Do I need to remind you exactly what Schumer said?

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Becasue he doesn't want it fixed, then he has nothing to scream about at his rallies.

You are the most delusional person I've ever come across. This is exactly what the Democrats are doing, not Trump. His tweet was a direct result of Schumer's comments.

Schumer is purposely rejecting any bill because he doesn't want it fixed, would rather scream about it to you troglodytes and wants to keep the focus on Trump. Russia collusion is dead. This is their new political fearmongering issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: JStaff2187
Amendment XIV

Section 2.

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed.

This is for getting the house representation but still relevant to the discussion.
So, does that mean you are for foreign nationals effecting our elections? Illegals or Russians?

Yep. Just pointing out that representation is for persons counted not just citizens.
But, if they pose a question asking if illegal or not, they can use those numbers to base representation. The 14th Amendment addresses aspects of citizenship and the rights of citizens. Section 2 is about voting rights. Illegals have zero voting rights. People who cannot vote in our elections shouldn't be allowed to distort congressional representation.

So the first question that should be asked on immigration is this.

Do liberals actually believe the talking points, or do they fully understand they are full of shit but understand the basic math that says these people will be great voters?

But, if they pose a question asking if illegal or not, they can use those numbers to base representation. The 14th Amendment addresses aspects of citizenship and the rights of citizens. Section 2 is about voting rights. Illegals have zero voting rights. People who cannot vote in our elections shouldn't be allowed to distort congressional representation.
Section 2 states in the first sentence

"Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons..."

I assumed it is talking about the House's representation, no?

Section 2 states in the first sentence

"Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons..."

Read the rest. Of course, in the present it's 18 and male/female, but the point still remains. Yes, they're all supposed to be counted, but those counted and not eligible to vote are not to be included in deciding representation. The basis of representation is reduced to the proportion of eligible voters.

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the executive and judicial officers of a state, or the members of the legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such state, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such state.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT