POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot of people posting in the "POLITICAL THREAD" seem like dudes who have terrible taste in music.

"Best of David Allen Coe" cassette listeners who somehow cheer for UK sports teams.

Do you guys even enjoy life?

Also, I've been interested in the number of Norwegians who have recently applied for legal citizenship in The United States of America. Those Norwegians who come over here and overstay their visas better be in the shittiest of jails. Criminals, the whole lot of them. Some are good people, I suppose.

Also, I've been interested in the number of Norwegians who have recently applied for legal citizenship in The United States of America. Those Norwegians who come over here and overstay their visas better be in the shittiest of jails. Criminals, the whole lot of them. Some are good people, I suppose.

Why are you still here? Mexico awaits.

When are you moving?

Moving where?

We bought a place a few years ago before Nashville's housing market went wild. I'm about to party all night with some friends in the upstairs loft. Got all my vinyl up there, full DJ setup, and plenty of supplies.

Where did you think I was moving?

Just curious.

We would all be killed or jailed if we even tried too. Sad that Mexico has tougher immigration laws then we do.

We could invade back.

Moving where?

We bought a place a few years ago before Nashville's housing market went wild. I'm about to party all night with some friends in the upstairs loft. Got all my vinyl up there, full DJ setup, and plenty of supplies.

Just curious.

Mexico much nicer in winter than Nashville. Think long and hard.

Moving where?

Just curious.

The place you bought was stolen from Native Americans. You should donate it back and move.

You believe in open borders.

Why do you want to be around Nazis listening to David Allen Coe?

Good one, bro.

God, I miss the days when people with actual critical-thinking skills would engage in this "diversity of thought" game. You sound like some lowbrow bum who voted for Trump because he would "run our country like a business."

Goodness gracious.

Reactions: jameslee32
Good one, bro.

God, I miss the days when people with actual critical-thinking skills would engage in this "diversity of thought" game. You sound like some lowbrow bum who voted for Trump because he would "run our country like a business."

Goodness gracious.

Lowbrow bum?

Personal attack.

Critical thinking is not what you are told to think.

The place you bought was stolen from Native Americans. You should donate it back and move.

I love Jimmy Dykes just as much as the next guy, but damn, dude. You're not worthy. Too easy. You may go in peace.

In other news...

Does anybody here know why a bum like Melania was admitted as a legal US citizen so quickly? That process normally takes YEARS. She must be some kind of genius.

Reactions: jameslee32
I love Jimmy Dykes just as much as the next guy, but damn, dude. You're not worthy. Too easy. You may go in peace.

In other news...

Does anybody here know why a bum like Melania was admitted as a legal US citizen so quickly? That process normally takes YEARS. She must be some kind of genius.

It is not a problem in your future Homeland.

No one is saying lock them up and sentence them to prison. That's not the way immigration works. Why are you all such drama queens? It's insufferable.

Detain them, give them an immigration hearing, let the judge decide their fate. If they have good cause and judge allows them to stay, then so be it. If the judge renders a removal order, then they should be subject to immediate deportation. It's called due process.

By the way, being Norwegian (code for white) is irrelevant. Take your race baiting b.s. on.

Do you have data supporting this?

Or is this critical thinking?

Why pick on Norges who over stay visas vs. anyone else? Oh yea, they had the legal right to initially come here. Where are the visa of those coming from Ma-he-ko?

Your bum was admitted as a permanent resident by this process:
"Melania Trumps on Wednesday released a letter from her immigration lawyer in response to questions about her immigration status when she first came to the United States to work as a model.

“I am pleased to enclose a letter from my immigration attorney which states that, with 100% certainty, I correctly went through the legal process when arriving in the USA,” the wife of GOP presidential nominee Donald Trumpwrote in a statement shared on her Twitter account.

The attached letter was written by attorney Michael J. Wildes, the son of immigration lawyer Leon Wildes, who rose to fame in 1972 when he successfully defended John Lennon and Yoko Ono from being deported by the U.S. government. Wildes has worked for the Trump Organization.

The full leader reads:

“It has been suggested by various media outlets that in in 1995 Mrs. Trump illegally worked as a model in the United States while on a visitor visa. Following a review of her relevant immigration paperwork, I can unequivocally state that these allegations are not supported by the record, and are therefore completely without merit.

“Contrary to published reports, Mrs. Trump never worked in the United States in 1995 because she was never in the United States in 1995. Instead, the documentation reflects that Mrs. Trump’s first entry to the United States was on August 27, 1996 pursuant to a B-1/B-2 visitor visa. Shortly, therefore, on October 18, 1996, the U.S. Embassy in Slovenia issued Mr. Trump her first H1-B visa, a category which authorizes employment as a model in the United States. Mrs. Trump was thereafter consistently issued H1-B visas, five in total, between October 1996 and 2001, at which point she became a lawful permanent resident, or ‘green card’ holder."

If you even a shred of intelligence, you can see she wasn't admitted to the USA as a citizen, but as first a visa holder, then after FIVE YEARS, was given a green card, not citizenship. So if 5+ years to become a citizen is quickly, then your bum became a citizen quickly.

Good one, bro.

Goodness gracious.
"people with actual critical-thinking skills would engage in this "diversity of thought" game" is code for elitist babble pretending to above the common folks yet having no clue.

It's sad that it actually had to be pointed out to him. It's been his go to for awhile. That Melania nonsense was outed as fake news over a year ago. Peak critical thinking, that guy.

Reactions: screwduke1
The leader in the Mexico presidential race said he believes migrating to the US is a basic human right. We currently don't get much help from them, and we'll get even less if he wins. Maybe it's time for Trump to cut off their aid.
If his GD country was worth a f*ck, then, yeah, maybe.

Go ahead. Get in trouble as a GD gringo in MX and try surviving the pain. My dad went through that shit. T'was no party.

Of all the ignorant BS that gets spewed in this thread by leftists, bwls has to have the award for the dumbest poster. He even has fuzz, platinum, and copkilla beat. Every bwls post is mind numbingly stupid. And that guy is a teacher? That's terrifying.

Let me clarify something here.

My father ran a business out of McAllen, TX back during the mid-70s up until his death in 1986. He dealt extensively with MX on new and used car and motorcycle sales. He got in trouble down there around 1976. A freaking gringo has, or had, much/many less rights in MX than a Mexican national is afforded up here. Their police interrogation tactics, back then, violated known human rights standards. He knew the deal going in.

All you social justice warriors be very careful when discussing this subject.

[laughing]

DgVJhS0U8AAK6Mc.jpg:large

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT