POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes it was incorrect, Obama and every other president we've had can complete a speech without using a teleprompter, modern politicians, hell even Coach Cal use the teleprompter because it's a great tool to utilize. I wasn't trying to refute your incorrect post, I was just pointing out the irony.
Irony would've been if he said that while giving a speech using a teleprompter.

As the son of a 25+ year AP English teacher turned Superintendent, I see zero irony. Hyperbole, maybe. But, not irony.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Today, multiple news station are at detention centers interviewing illegals who are being detain .A couple of interesting developments coming from the many interviews.

Zero tolerance isn't a deterrent and does nothing. They realize they'll face criminal charges have a black mark on their record and might spend some time in jail if convicted. They're more than willing to take that chance.

When it comes to being separated from their children and if they knew that they were going to be separated, would they have still came. Three quarters interviewed said they would not have made the trip if they would have known it is illegal for their children to be detained with them while they're being prosecuted.

Yes it was incorrect, Obama and every other president we've had can complete a speech without using a teleprompter, modern politicians, hell even Coach Cal use the teleprompter because it's a great tool to utilize. I wasn't trying to refute your incorrect post, I was just pointing out the irony.
Obama couldn't pronounce Marine Corp correctly from a teleprompter. Sad.

Irony would've been if he said that while giving a speech using a teleprompter.

As the son of a 25+ year AP English teacher turned Superintendent, I see zero irony. Hyperbole, maybe. But, not irony.
Cool resume, but it was hyperbole and irony when he had multiple errors when disparaging another person's ability to communicate.

Maybe because he actually almost won Minnesota, and he has another chance to in '20? Also, maybe because he was there showing support for Pete Stauber, who has a hell of a chance to pick up a seat come November?

Do you even politics, bro?

Nice!!!!

Democrats in the House rejected immigration legislation today.

By this time next moth -- possibly even sooner -- Trump's EO will have been smacked down by the courts.

Guess what happens next?

By law, because Democrats are refusing to help change the law, children will again have to be separated from their detained parents after 20 days.

Man, I hate to tell you this........ but there are multiple types of communication.

For instance; verbal and written.
Yet, they are both still communication. There is irony in accusing someone of not being able to use one form of communication while making multiple errors using another form of communication.

A traffic jam when you're already late
A no-smoking sign on your cigarette break
It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife
It's meeting the man of my dreams
And then meeting his beautiful wife

Yet, they are both still communication. There is irony in accusing someone of not being able to use one form of communication while making multiple errors using another form of communication.
Yeah, I had a couple typos from my phone. You’re just being an asshole about it. Nothing new from you.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Yeah, I had a couple typos from my phone. You’re just being an asshole about it. Nothing new from you.
Wait, so you can make fun of someone's communication but I cant point out the irony of you having multiple errors while doing so? Wow, once again you're proving to be one of the weakest, most fragile posters on here. I'm sorry I came to your safe space where you can hate in peace and interrupted your flow.

It's odd how that works, huh? Roseanne loses her show (not that I give a crap about her. I don't), they go after Ingram because she mocked David Hogg not getting into college that he advertised himself but Joy Reid can make homophobic remarks, gay bashing, say stuff about Jews, whites and others and nothing happens to her. Nothing happens to Olberman for the stuff he says on Twitter, Fonda suffers no consequences for the craziness he said, nothing happens to any liberal when they say vile and disgusting stuff.

Leftist athletes and coaches are praised all day long for their activism and Trump bashing. Kevin McHale goes to a speech and just quietly listens. Now they want him to never be able to coach again in the NBA.

Wait, so you can make fun of someone's communication but I cant point out the irony of you having multiple errors while doing so? Wow, once again you're proving to be one of the weakest, most fragile posters on here. I'm sorry I came to your safe space where you can hate in peace and interrupted your flow.
You’re just being an ass about it. Come to my safe space any time sonny!

Reactions: warrior-cat
Melania is trending. EAD, libs.

DgPYQQtVMAA0S-7.jpg

No, you're being an ass because you can't let it drop. You made your point, several times but keep repeating the same crap. You're just a childish punk. And that is usual for uou.
I just replied to you. I'm a childish punk because you're soft and can't handle "the irony". Too funny, now run along and go call others snowflakes as you dry your tears.

For those interested in grammar and it’s uses, Weird Al can educate you. He even describes irony with an image of an ambulance crushing someone.

Reactions: screwduke1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT