POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, God forbid he actually continue to report on it. It happened under Obama so he'll simply delete it and act like it never happened. But what about the kids, right? Right?

And he still had to lie. All of this happened in '15 and '16 before Trump, not "under Obama and Trump".

You know what's lost on Levi and the moronic liberals on here? Conservatives are overwhelmingly more philanthropic. It's not even close. I guess your charity is hashtags, virtue signaling on social media and holding up signs and yelling. Aww. So brave. Such "good people."

Leftists
"How can conservatives back the 2A? What about the kids? No more dead kids."
"How dare these heartless Republicans keep kids away from their criminal undocumented parents. HEARTLESS SCUM! OPEN BORDERS!"

Also Leftists
"Yes, I support the ripping off of limbs and murdering a baby inside the womb as a matter of convenience."
I read years ago the poorest state was Mississippi yet they gave a larger percentage of their income to charity than any other state. I would bet conservative states out give the blue liberal ones. Liberals talk a good game but they do things only when someone else pays for it.

Reactions: BlueRupp
I can without a doubt say, if I donated money to a prosperity gospel televangelist to use on a brand new 747, that money would be better spent than giving it to a charity that uses a single penny for mustnotsleepnow's salary.
These are the worst in our society. The Prosperity Gospel Televangelist and people who fall for that are as gullible as a bass in the lake out back. They will bite on anything swimming in front of them

Yeah, God forbid he actually continue to report on it. It happened under Obama so he'll simply delete it and act like it never happened. But what about the kids, right? Right?

And he still had to lie. All of this happened in '15 and '16 before Trump, not "under Obama and Trump".

Oh, he used the ole "point remains" at first when he got corrected.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
35666751_911639492365384_7059743181587349504_n.jpg
Care more?
As if you can't care about both.

Memes like these are designed to appeal to the simple minded who are incapable of thinking or reasoning for themselves.

Care more?

Memes like these are designed to appeal to the simple minded who are incapable of thinking or reasoning for themselves.
Except the team you worship is pushing for this migration which hurts blacks more than any other group. As a liberal I know you have no cause/effect understanding, only feelings.

I read years ago the poorest state was Mississippi yet they gave a larger percentage of their income to charity than any other state. I would bet conservative states out give the blue liberal ones. Liberals talk a good game but they do things only when someone else pays for it.

Evidence?

Forbes rankings show little adherence to red or blue... Utah (red) #1, Maryland and Minnesota (blue) are #2 and 3... Kentucky (red) comes in @ #41. The top 10 are evenly split 5/5 between red and blue states.

Man you guys are really triggered today. You guys whine more than your president. the whine and cheese crowd.

Conservatives are philanthropic because they give so much to the televangelists that easily deceive them.

The meme about Obama separating all these children is FALSE. There's a difference between unaccompanied minors and families. You really think conservative media would have been able to hide this? Or even the liberal media? Just trying to make excuses once again for an awful, awful decision by the Trump administration.Nothing but a bunch of liars and hypocrites
Are you saying that there were no children, as in zero(never happened), separated from family under Obama or saying it wasn't his policy? Because we know it happened and there are thousands of examples.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
I can without a doubt say, if I donated money to a prosperity gospel televangelist to use on a brand new 747, that money would be better spent than giving it to a charity that uses a single penny for mustnotsleepnow's salary.

You'd rather deprive the less fortunate than have a liberal make a penny?

Classy.

Care more?

Leftists: No borders, no walls, sanctuary for all!

When you've flooded the country with enough illegals to bring us to equality with the third world, the invasion will finally subside. Then the shining light on the hill will go dark.

Remaining will be the inevitable misery of communism.

Your ideological brainwashing is a disease and the greatest threat to civilization in our time.

Evidence?

Forbes rankings show little adherence to red or blue... Utah (red) #1, Maryland and Minnesota (blue) are #2 and 3... Kentucky (red) comes in @ #41. The top 10 are evenly split 5/5 between red and blue states.

Interestingly enough, in a study done by WalletHub based on 28 separate factors used to determine all 50 state's rankings from an economic standpoint, Utah ranked #2 for 2018. Washington state came in at #1. You can check out the rest of the list here.

Evidence?

The Forbes ranking, and what Sawnee cat wrote are not the same thing Fuzz.

[laughing] (Yes, I realize it's satire)

MTV Apologizes For Briefly Airing Something Other Than Mindless Trash

A spokesperson for MTV has finally apologized after the cable channel aired Chris Pratt’s brief acceptance speech at the MTV Movie & TV Awards earlier this week, stating that the content of his address was not totally vapid, mindless trash, and as such wasn’t in line with the network’s usual programming standards and core values.

The spokesperson told MTV viewers that Pratt’s message of hope, faith, and responsibility is “totally at odds” with the values of the channel that airs an almost constant barrage of “Jersey Shore” and “Teen Mom” spin-offs. According to the spokesperson, Pratt’s speech wasn’t vetted in advance for positive, Judeo-Christian values. Censors scrambled to bleep out words like “God,” “love,” and “pray,” but “the damage was done.” The network claims it is putting new standards into place for future awards shows, and will train its censors to prevent the channel’s international audience from hearing anything remotely helpful and encouraging.

“We regret if any of our viewers were exposed to a positive, faith-affirming message, and would like to offer a weekend marathon of ‘Teen Mom 2’ as a way to make amends,” the spokesperson said in the heartfelt apology video. “While we made a mistake here, we’d like to remind our viewers that we are the number-one source of vapid, cynical entertainment for teens and young adults, and we’re committed to making up for airing Pratt’s speech by absolutely burying you with new episodes of ‘Ex on the Beach’ and ‘MTV Floribama Shore.'”

Not surprised that I haven't seen a single liberal that frequents this thread utter a single word about Peter Fonda. They were all bent out of shape, outraged and virtue signalling their hearts out over Roseanne's joke, though.

It was a disgusting joke and should be condemned by everyone. Good enough?

Edit: don't think it was a joke. It was a disgusting STATEMENT/tweet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT