POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Forbes ranking, and what Sawnee cat wrote are not the same thing Fuzz.
He claimed that red states gave a larger percentage of their income... Forbes ranks charitable giving which is a much broader measurement because it includes people who give their time which is something that money can't always buy.

BTW, "Charitable giving" ranked Mississippi #24 in that category alone. "Each category accounted for 50 points on a 100-point scale, and each was broken up into a number of metrics, like volunteered hours per capita, community service requirements in schools, share of income donated and share of population donating time and money, to name but a few." If they are indeed #1 in % of income then they must totally suck in every other category.

What we do know for certain is that red states suck off the government teat while blue states in general provide the milk... which is all quite ironic because its the red staters that cry and scream about too many people sucking off of said teat. I guess it takes a teat sucker to know a teat sucker... btw, Mississippi and Kentucky are in the top 3 in this category. That's something to be proud of!

Leftists: No borders, no walls, sanctuary for all!

When you've flooded the country with enough illegals to bring us to equality with the third world, the invasion will finally subside. Then the shining light on the hill will go dark.

Remaining will be the inevitable misery of communism.

Your ideological brainwashing is a disease and the greatest threat to civilization in our time.
What is threatening is the willful ignorance of people like yourself.

LMFAO @ Trump tweeting about Melania's jacket. I guarantee you he thought of that shit on his own, in the moment, and let the tweet fly off with more confidence than ever. Melania's dumb ass aside, juxtaposing that tweet with his obvious obsession with cable TV news, which he shared on that interview with Fox & Friends the other day ("I study ratings"..."did you see on CNN"...) is peak Trump. Dude's brain is fried, and has been for a long time.

Also, I don't need the optics of that ridiculous jacket to ridicule Melania. I've long laughed at her feeble attempts at being the First Lady.

"Be Best." WTF is that?? The premise alone is more tone-deaf than that cheap jacket.

She has provided zero value to our country and I'm SMH at how fast her immigration was expedited. She offers nothing.

Oh and after that last facelift? You can officially BOOK this one:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders >>> Melania Trump

Oh and to be clear, that's just based off looking good every day. Not lying to the press every day. Sarah's good at that too though.

LMFAO @ Trump tweeting about Melania's jacket. I guarantee you he thought of that shit on his own, in the moment, and let the tweet fly off with more confidence than ever. Melania's dumb ass aside, juxtaposing that tweet with his obvious obsession with cable TV news, which he shared on that interview with Fox & Friends the other day ("I study ratings"..."did you see on CNN"...) is peak Trump. Dude's brain is fried, and has been for a long time.

Also, I don't need the optics of that ridiculous jacket to ridicule Melania. I've long laughed at her feeble attempts at being the First Lady.

"Be Best." WTF is that?? The premise alone is more tone-deaf than that cheap jacket.

She has provided zero value to our country and I'm SMH at how fast her immigration was expedited. She offers nothing.

Oh and to be clear, that's just based off looking good every day. Not lying to the press every day. Sarah's good at that too though.
ada.jpg

He claimed that red states gave a larger percentage of their income... Forbes ranks charitable giving which is a much broader measurement because it includes people who give their time which is something that money can't always buy.

BTW, "Charitable giving" ranked Mississippi #24 in that category alone. "Each category accounted for 50 points on a 100-point scale, and each was broken up into a number of metrics, like volunteered hours per capita, community service requirements in schools, share of income donated and share of population donating time and money, to name but a few." If they are indeed #1 in % of income then they must totally suck in every other category.

What we do know for certain is that red states suck off the government teat while blue states in general provide the milk... which is all quite ironic because its the red staters that cry and scream about too many people sucking off of said teat. I guess it takes a teat sucker to know a teat sucker... btw, Mississippi and Kentucky are in the top 3 in this category. That's something to be proud of!

I wasn’t saying sawnee was right about Mississippi, I was simply stating that what he wrote about Mississippians giving at a higher rate of personal income, and what you linked weren’t using the same comparison. Yours took into account other variables.

Please provide a link that shows ONLY money given to a state to help citizens of that state. Not highway money, National Park, military bases, or other government agencies. Strictly government aid to citizens per state.

How is that willful ignorance? He repeated their words verbatim. That's exactly what they were screaming at the DHS Secretary. One them even works for the DOJ. People with these open borders, sanctuary for all beliefs aren't only on the obscure fringes, they literally hold positions within the US government.

The entire Dem Party strategy is open borders. This is their goal. They’re always dishonest. They do this shit with everything.

“We want common sense gun reform”
- Really wants to get rid of the 2A.

“We want to just be left alone to love who we love and get married.”
- Wants to target Christian businesses and force through gay circiulum in schools, transgender bathroom bullshit, go after you for not agreeing with them, etc.

“We need to help these refugees.”
- Wants to flood the nation with mostly Muslims, doesn’t give a shit about Christians.

“OMG! We can’t separate kids from their families (Uses the word undocumented instead of illegal to church it up).”
- Wants open borders

These people are pure evil. The left isn’t some “fringe” group. They’re united in their radicalism. They back everything. There’s no dissenting opinion. There’s no “reasonable” Democrat speaking out against the crazies. They applaud and support everything.

They don’t see conservatives as good people who they just disagree with. They want to destroy us. This is the group who is against the 2A but loves Antifa and loves to follow conservatives to assault them and harass them.

Trump asked NFL players what he could do for them, for them to give him a list of names of people they feel have been treated unfairly by the justice system and he'd looked into the specific cases to see what he could do as far as clemency or pardons go.

How did they respond? They're asking for a blanket pardon for thousands of people. Covered under their pardon would be anyone and everyone who is incarcerated for nonviolent drug offenses and the full release of every drug offender over the age of 60. They're also asking him to eliminate life without parole for all nonviolent offenses going forward.

These are not exactly specific, individual cases like Trump asked for, and I seriously doubt he gives a blanket pardon to thousands of random people without reviewing their cases and knowing the specifics, but at least it's a start and actually some positive dialogue that both sides can build on.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Man you guys are really triggered today. You guys whine more than your president. the whine and cheese crowd.

Conservatives are philanthropic because they give so much to the televangelists that easily deceive them.

The meme about Obama separating all these children is FALSE. There's a difference between unaccompanied minors and families. You really think conservative media would have been able to hide this? Or even the liberal media? Just trying to make excuses once again for an awful, awful decision by the Trump administration.Nothing but a bunch of liars and hypocrites

35839110_1716050465130038_5494834816081723392_n.jpg

The entire Dem Party strategy is open borders. This is their goal. They’re always dishonest. They do this shit with everything.

“We want common sense gun reform”
- Really wants to get rid of the 2A.

“We want to just be left alone to love who we love and get married.”
- Wants to target Christian businesses and force through gay circiulum in schools, transgender bathroom bullshit, go after you for not agreeing with them, etc.

“We need to help these refugees.”
- Wants to flood the nation with mostly Muslims, doesn’t give a shit about Christians.

“OMG! We can’t separate kids from their families (Uses the word undocumented instead of illegal to church it up).”
- Wants open borders

These people are pure evil. The left isn’t some “fringe” group. They’re united in their radicalism. They back everything. There’s no dissenting opinion. There’s no “reasonable” Democrat speaking out against the crazies. They applaud and support everything.

They don’t see conservatives as good people who they just disagree with. They want to destroy us. This is the group who is against the 2A but loves Antifa and loves to follow conservatives to assault them and harass them.
It’s them or us I agree

You don’t even make a good troll.

This Lame Duck GOP Senator’s Excuse For Blocking Trump Judges Will Set Your Hair On Fire

Outgoing GOP Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona is blocking votes on all of President Donald Trump’s appeals court nominees to secure concessions from Republican leaders on tariffs and Cuban travel restrictions.

Flake, a Trump antagonist who is not seeking reelection amid floundering popularity with Arizona Republicans, has not openly addressed the matter, though his seat on a closely divided Senate Judiciary Committee gives him significant leverage over judgeships.

Roll Call first reported that Flake halted a committee vote on Georgia Supreme Court Justice Britt Grant’s nomination to the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, the federal appeals court based in Atlanta. CNN confirmed late Wednesday that the senator will block all appeals court nominees to prompt discussions on relations with Cuba and the president’s escalating trade war with much of the industrial world.

Flake is one of 11 Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee, which issues recommendations on judicial nominees before a final confirmation vote. The GOP has a one-vote majority on the panel, making Flake’s cooperation essential if Republicans wish to process candidates.

As of this writing, there are 10 appeals court nominees pending before the committee, including a candidate for the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, a regular target of conservative scorn and has jurisdiction over Flake’s home state.

The senator has not spoken publicly about his tactics, nor has he been clear as to the specific policy accomplishments he hopes to extract in exchange for continued cooperation on judges.

It's odd how that works, huh? Roseanne loses her show (not that I give a crap about her. I don't), they go after Ingram because she mocked David Hogg not getting into college that he advertised himself but Joy Reid can make homophobic remarks, gay bashing, say stuff about Jews, whites and others and nothing happens to her. Nothing happens to Olberman for the stuff he says on Twitter, Fonda suffers no consequences for the craziness he said, nothing happens to any liberal when they say vile and disgusting stuff.

Leftist athletes and coaches are praised all day long for their activism and Trump bashing. Kevin McHale goes to a speech and just quietly listens. Now they want him to never be able to coach again in the NBA.

“Must the citizen even for a moment, or in the least degree, resign his conscience to the legislator? Why has every man a conscience then? I think that we should be men first, and subjects afterward. It is not desirable to cultivate a respect for the law, so much as for the right. The only obligation which I have a right to assume is to do at any time what I think right.”
― Henry David Thoreau
Huh?

Reactions: moe_schmoe

McCain deserves the death penalty for treason. Total scumbag who has hid behind BS POW stuff while he was more like a Democrat than anything.

The deck was stacked running against Obama. Terrible Dem-lite candidates and before that Bush. The GOP offered shit after Reagan. And if it were up to them, they would have put out Bush, Rubio or Cruz in 2016 instead of Trump. Voters gave them the finger and said, “Enough of you dumbasses. We’re putting through the guy who isn’t a total pussy that bows to the left.”

“Must the citizen even for a moment, or in the least degree, resign his conscience to the legislator? Why has every man a conscience then? I think that we should be men first, and subjects afterward. It is not desirable to cultivate a respect for the law, so much as for the right. The only obligation which I have a right to assume is to do at any time what I think right.”
― Henry David Thoreau
Ah, go drown in Walden Pond, you hippie.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
― Henry David Thoreau

"What we just saw was so stunning, if you believe as we do, that every child, every person, has the spark of divinity in them, and is therefore worthy of respect, what we saw in those rooms was a dazzling, sparkling array of God's children, worthy of respect." -- Nancy Pelosi

Take note, she made these comments on June 28, 2014, after visiting the border and touring one of the holding centers used to house separated children, literally one of the same exact centers she's appalled by today.

Moral of the story? Obama does it = respectful, stunning, dazzling, sparkling array of God's children. Trump does it = literally Hitler. Make no mistake, willingly or unwillingly, you've been bamboozled and played for a fool by the Democrats and liberal activists posing as media, sucker.

"What we just saw was so stunning, if you believe as we do, that every child, every person, has the spark of divinity in them, and is therefore worthy of respect, what we saw in those rooms was a dazzling, sparkling array of God's children, worthy of respect." -- Nancy Pelosi

Take note, she made these comments on June 28, 2014, after visiting the border and touring one of the holding centers used to house separated children, literally one of the same exact centers she's appalled by today.

Moral of the story? Obama does it = respectful, stunning, dazzling, sparkling array of God's children. Trump does it = literally Hitler. Make no mistake, willingly or unwillingly, you've been bamboozled and played for a fool by the Democrats and liberal activists posing as media, sucker.

Can’t rape the willing. That’s the problem
with folks like Levi. They’ll never see it until the marxists have complete control.

ADVERTISEMENT