POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only issue with that is this: this board almost unanimously defended Roseanne. Most agreed that she didn't even say anything racist, ignoring hundreds of years of context. Big difference.

If people had just said, "Yeah. What she said was inexcusable and racist", the topic would have ended rather quickly.
False

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
“Must the citizen even for a moment, or in the least degree, resign his conscience to the legislator? Why has every man a conscience then? I think that we should be men first, and subjects afterward. It is not desirable to cultivate a respect for the law, so much as for the right. The only obligation which I have a right to assume is to do at any time what I think right.”
― Henry David Thoreau

And NYU professors giving Antifa the home addresses of ICE agents.

But somehow the only thing you can get the liberal drop ins to comment on is grammar, fact-checking charity reports, and rehashing Rosanne.
They have nothing else, their intelligence is in Obnoxism. Ha, try that one on for size grammar Nazi's.

Wait, so you can make fun of someone's communication but I cant point out the irony of you having multiple errors while doing so? Wow, once again you're proving to be one of the weakest, most fragile posters on here. I'm sorry I came to your safe space where you can hate in peace and interrupted your flow.
Which mod let you back into this thread? He had a few typos, big effing deal. Like you've never had any.

Melania is trending. EAD, libs.

DgPYQQtVMAA0S-7.jpg
Shes definitely giving a little bit of an "F you" with that jacket. Hard to blame her.

“Must the citizen even for a moment, or in the least degree, resign his conscience to the legislator? Why has every man a conscience then? I think that we should be men first, and subjects afterward. It is not desirable to cultivate a respect for the law, so much as for the right. The only obligation which I have a right to assume is to do at any time what I think right.”
― Henry David Thoreau
That has no bearing or meaning with this issues at hand. Your constant drivel only goes to show that you really do not understand what is actually happening.

Read this tweet...

Now look at this map of Minnesota from the 2016 Presidential Election results...

200px-Minnesota_Senatorial_Election_Results_by_County%2C_2008.svg.png

Duluth is located in the largest blue area on the map, that long rectangle three spots from the top right hand corner. Hillary won St. Louis County, where Duluth is located, by 12 points. Other than Hennepin/Ramsey Counties, where Minneapolis is located, St. Louis County was her largest victory in the state of Minnesota.

Trump only lost the state on Minnesota by two points. If these idiots keep it up, they'll not only guarantee Trump a second term, but they might even hand him Minnesota in the process.

Man you guys are really triggered today. You guys whine more than your president. the whine and cheese crowd.

Conservatives are philanthropic because they give so much to the televangelists that easily deceive them.

The meme about Obama separating all these children is FALSE. There's a difference between unaccompanied minors and families. You really think conservative media would have been able to hide this? Or even the liberal media? Just trying to make excuses once again for an awful, awful decision by the Trump administration.Nothing but a bunch of liars and hypocrites

35884795_10156443652362334_5346714330484178944_n.jpg

Going further than some Republican judges who had proposed ways to fix the bureau’s structure in the past, Judge Preska recommended eliminating entirely the section in the 2010 Dodd-Frank financial law that established the CFPB, a step that would in practice mean shutting down the agency.

Which mod let you back into this thread? He had a few typos, big effing deal. Like you've never had any.
Stop crying, I pointed out the irony. How do you still not get that? I didn't say his typos we're a big deal, I pointed out the irony of him making fun of someone else's communication while messing up his own. I already explained this, you're either too stupid to get it or just want to cry as usual.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT