Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
45wSeDPlRlELR6yzrtm09hHqDmCIjLnGH9oxFe_Ev7E.jpg

lol

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Jada Pinkett Smith Admits 'Uncomfortable' Conversation With Will About Son Jaden's Louis Vuitton Ad for Women

“When Jaden got asked to do the women’s campaign for Louis Vuitton, this kind of gender fluid fashion, you know, Will called me,” Jada recalled. “And he's like, 'Nope. My son is not supposed to be in a Louis Vuitton ad wearing skirts. No, no, no, hold up … Is this a good idea?’"

Jaden joked that aside from wanting to give other kids the freedom to think outside of the box and to not be bullied for it, he also wore women's clothing for pure style reasons.

"That comes along with it, but like, I wore the skirt so I could look fly," he said. "That's why I wore the skirt, so that everyone would say, 'He's an innovator. His head's in a different place.'"

Uh... Jada, hate to break it to you but your kid looks like a fag.

Lmaooo the NBC news is gold right now. It’s like Trump didn’t do anything. “Children crying in crisis”. They showed clips of poor children at a daggum summer camp playing soccer, painting, doing all sorts of activities. So sad!

Wonder if Germany’s crisis will get any time? I wanna hear hours upon hours of opinions about those nazi assholes.

2,000 children ripped from parents,btw. They keep saying this. TWO THOUSAND??? Good lord, what a non crisis. You can put those 2,000 children on one school bus, take them to McDonalds, and Ronald can feed them for free, probabaly give them summer jobs.

@wildcatsboston1984 said that Germany was doing great and immigration was no problem. Maybe the reason he has not been on here is that Merkel flew him over for consultation.

Folks this is the open borders here the left wants....for power. All the outrage is an act.

Please dont tag the idiots who have been absent .. who got fuhrer sogay back in this thread?

Anybody who supports separating families by force are morally bankrupt and stand side-by-side with the German people who were a majority during Hitler's "Endlosung". Anybody trying to use the bible to justify separating families is a fake christian, cherry picking passages out of context while ignoring the words of Christ and a great deal of that same bible.
So, let's see if we understand your team correctly.

Democrats boo God, want the 10 Commandments removed from public buildings, have taken prayer out of schools, but whip out a Bible when immigration becomes an issue?

You can't make this shit up. You just can't.

I wonder what the chances are that this border crisis was supposed to be an October surprise. But the media had to let it loose much earlier than they wanted too because of all the news coming out almost daily about how corrupt the Obama administration was

You know who must be irate right now? @Deeeefense. I don't even know who the hell Peter Fonda is (assuming he is kin to Jane Fonda - the America-hating American), but I can't fathom the outrage Deee has for that man right now.

Remember, he wanted a grand jury to INDICT Ted Nugent for using a metaphor.

Also, can you imagine the cities being burned down had a famous conservative said the exact same thing about Hussein's girls circa 2014 (when Hussein was separating families). You think the conservative would have gotten away with a simple apology or do you think they would have had every film/TV show/sponsor pulled and boycotted, along with ruining their life forever?

And possibly indicted/jailed (if deee would have had anything to do with it).

You know who must be irate right now? @Deeeefense. I don't even know who the hell Peter Fonda is (assuming he is kin to Jane Fonda - the America-hating American), but I can't fathom the outrage Deee has for that man right now.

Remember, he wanted a grand jury to INDICT Ted Nugent for using a metaphor.

Also, can you imagine the cities being burned down had a famous conservative said the exact same thing about Hussein's girls circa 2014 (when Hussein was separating families). You think the conservative would have gotten away with a simple apology or do you think they would have had every film/TV show/sponsor pulled and boycotted, along with ruining their life forever?

And possibly indicted/jailed (if deee would have had anything to do with it).

He has gotta be one of: levi, dino, platidumb .. maybe unteachablehoe etc etc

You know a guy that ate up with liberalism cant stay away from this thread just bc hes a "moderator".

Msm should be embarrassed for allowing Obama to freely comment on this without pointing out that it completely under his watch. Bush too.

Should being the operative term
It is way more than about it happening under him. His and other Dem leadership's call for amnesty created to flood of immigrants.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
So, let's see if we understand your team correctly.

Democrats boo God, want the 10 Commandments removed from public buildings, have taken prayer out of schools, but whip out a Bible when immigration becomes an issue?

You can't make this shit up. You just can't.

Don’t forget they target Christian bakeries and businesses to try and create an issue to sue them.

“Bake that cake!”
“Let’s protest Chick-fil-A with a gay makeout session in the parking lot (true story) and vandalize it and film ourselves going off on employees.”

No Democrat can be a Christian or should come close to pretending to know the Bible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT