• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Headline on Drudge:

SUPREMES DEAL BLOW TO AMAZON EMPIRE

Uh, that's actually the exact opposite of what happened. Amazon has a physical presence everywhere anyway. This impacts the FBA sellers (who may have been collecting sales tax anyway if Amazon had their inventory stored throughout the country), not Amazon per se.

Moral degenerates.

35666751_911639492365384_7059743181587349504_n.jpg

You know what's lost on Levi and the moronic liberals on here? Conservatives are overwhelmingly more philanthropic. It's not even close. I guess your charity is hashtags, virtue signaling on social media and holding up signs and yelling. Aww. So brave. Such "good people."

Leftists
"How can conservatives back the 2A? What about the kids? No more dead kids."
"How dare these heartless Republicans keep kids away from their criminal undocumented parents. HEARTLESS SCUM! OPEN BORDERS!"

Also Leftists
"Yes, I support the ripping off of limbs and murdering a baby inside the womb as a matter of convenience."

Man you guys are really triggered today. You guys whine more than your president. the whine and cheese crowd.

Conservatives are philanthropic because they give so much to the televangelists that easily deceive them.

The meme about Obama separating all these children is FALSE. There's a difference between unaccompanied minors and families. You really think conservative media would have been able to hide this? Or even the liberal media? Just trying to make excuses once again for an awful, awful decision by the Trump administration.Nothing but a bunch of liars and hypocrites

Man you guys are really triggered today. You guys whine more than your president. the whine and cheese crowd.

Conservatives are philanthropic because they give so much to the televangelists that easily deceive them.

The meme about Obama separating all these children is FALSE. There's a difference between unaccompanied minors and families. You really think conservative media would have been able to hide this? Or even the liberal media? Just trying to make excuses once again for an awful, awful decision by the Trump administration.Nothing but a bunch of liars and hypocrites

I'd love to see statistics if you take away the hundreds of millions that are given to these crook televangelists for their private jets and sprawling mansions.

[laughing] Now some Democrats are saying that Trump's EO is doomed because of the '97 Flores settlement and that Trump should rescind his EO immediately, work with Congress and allow Congress to fix the problem.

Isn't that what Trump tried to do from the get go? Wasn't it the Democrats who were saying Trump was lying about there being law and that he could fix with a stroke of his pen?

[laughing] Now some Democrats are saying that Trump's EO is doomed because of the '97 Flores settlement and that Trump should rescind his EO immediately, work with Congress and allow Congress to fix the problem.

Isn't that what Trump tried to do from the get go? Wasn't it the Democrats who were saying Trump was lying about there being law and that he could fix with a stroke of his pen?

Did Trump REALLY try to do that? I mean...come on.

I'd love to see statistics if you take away the hundreds of millions that are given to these crook televangelists for their private jets and sprawling mansions.
Hey morons, if conservatives are giving more, it doesn't matter who they're giving to. And I seriously doubt most conservatives are giving most of their donations to televangelists. I, personally, have never donated to a televangelist . I do donate to St Jude and Shriners. How about you?

Trump forced Democrats to admit they were lying. Now they're having to admit that there is a law that actually that forces children to be separated from their parents after 20 days, and that Trump cannot solve the problem with his pen. It's clear this was all lies and fake outrage. You suckers fell for it. What dummies.

The Democrats couldn't care less about the children. This was a political sledgehammer. They were trying to force Trump to go back to catch and release. They don't want the children detained with their parents like they claimed, they want the parents not to be held accountable for breaking the law and released with the children.

Hey morons, if conservatives are giving more, it doesn't matter who they're giving to.

It doesn't? I think donating to a good cause is better than donating to a thief draped in the gospel.

By the way, I work for a non-profit who I also donate to along with other local charities.

Hey morons, if conservatives are giving more, it doesn't matter who they're giving to. And I seriously doubt most conservatives are giving most of their donations to televangelists. I, personally, have never donated to a televangelist . I do donate to St Jude and Shriners. How about you?

I must have someone blocked. Did some idiot leftist on here make that claim? Lol

Christians go to some of the worst parts of the world, help build houses/churches, write bibles in their language, feed the hungry. They do it domestically as well (which Democrats certainly don’t give a shit to do. Always better if it’s someone else’s money and time).

It doesn't? I think donating to a good cause is better than donating to a thief draped in the gospel.

By the way, I work for a non-profit who I also donate to along with other local charities.
Of course donating to a better charity is best but it's your intent that counts in this argument. You know, cons donate more than libs?

I must have someone blocked. Did some idiot leftist on here make that claim? Lol

Christians go to some of the worst parts of the world, help build houses/churches, write bibles in their language, feed the hungry. They do it domestically as well (which Democrats certainly don’t give a shit to do. Always better if it’s someone else’s money and time).
Yep, cardkilla and mustsleepnow.

No. There are basic, understood things such as thieves. I don't determine that.
You need to decipher that for me. Bottom line is, I don't think most people are donating to what they think are thieves. They are giving out of the goodness in their hearts. How hard is that for you to understand?

You need to decipher that for me. Bottom line is, I don't think most people are donating to what they think are thieves. They are giving out of the goodness in their hearts. How hard is that for you to understand?

I do understand that. Never said I didn't.

Also, I meant to quote the resident white supremacist, not you.

That's exactly what he did. You can't count how many times he called on Congress to change the law and fix the problem.

Hell, everybody knew what was happening, ... except the leftist politicians. These idiots have enough egg on their face to feed a small country.

I don't expect brainwashed, emotion driven intellectual lightweights like Platindum, Levi, etc. to ever understand simple logic or foresee consequences one step ahead, but the political incompetence of democrats is incredible, and wonderful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT