POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol, says the guy who would suck off the worst president in history. Obama almost killed this country.

BTW, Jameslee, Trump doesn't care about your unimportant opinion.
Nor does he care about some obscure twitter poster. JamesLee finds something on line with his thinking and just brings it here. Who cares about some nobody on Twitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Willy4UK
I agree, she is. She's also the best your party has for '20. That has to be a scary thought.

picgifs-flip-flops-338507.gif

Jada Pinkett Smith Admits 'Uncomfortable' Conversation With Will About Son Jaden's Louis Vuitton Ad for Women

“When Jaden got asked to do the women’s campaign for Louis Vuitton, this kind of gender fluid fashion, you know, Will called me,” Jada recalled. “And he's like, 'Nope. My son is not supposed to be in a Louis Vuitton ad wearing skirts. No, no, no, hold up … Is this a good idea?’"

Jaden joked that aside from wanting to give other kids the freedom to think outside of the box and to not be bullied for it, he also wore women's clothing for pure style reasons.

"That comes along with it, but like, I wore the skirt so I could look fly," he said. "That's why I wore the skirt, so that everyone would say, 'He's an innovator. His head's in a different place.'"

Was that protester holding up a picture of Trump with Jeffrey Epstein? Bold strategy given all the times Bill sneaked down to a private island full of underage sex slaves

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I was wondering what that picture was. He did look like he was shouting though so not sure it was too reasonable.

Was that protester holding up a picture of Trump with Jeffrey Epstein? Bold strategy given all the times Bill sneaked down to a private island full of underage sex slaves

Yes a picture of Trump with Jeffrey Epstein with the question at the bottom: "Who is this man?"

Pure misery Willy. Enjoy the fake news though.
FinalJobsChart.JPG

450px-US_Employment_Statistics.svg.png

170105185104-05-obama-economy-stock-market-780x439.jpg

James, Surely if you’re honest with yourself you know the economy is on fire now. The types of jobs open now everywhere, compared to during Obama is apparent without graphs.
The Fed kept the interest rate at 0% the entire Obama presidency. They knew the economy was shaky, and not on firm ground. That rate has gone up consistently since Trump Took office.
Obama was a poor president, likable guy, but lacking in leadership skills, on all fronts, and the media didn’t help him by handling him with kid gloves.

Jada Pinkett Smith Admits 'Uncomfortable' Conversation With Will About Son Jaden's Louis Vuitton Ad for Women

“When Jaden got asked to do the women’s campaign for Louis Vuitton, this kind of gender fluid fashion, you know, Will called me,” Jada recalled. “And he's like, 'Nope. My son is not supposed to be in a Louis Vuitton ad wearing skirts. No, no, no, hold up … Is this a good idea?’"

Jaden joked that aside from wanting to give other kids the freedom to think outside of the box and to not be bullied for it, he also wore women's clothing for pure style reasons.

"That comes along with it, but like, I wore the skirt so I could look fly," he said. "That's why I wore the skirt, so that everyone would say, 'He's an innovator. His head's in a different place.'"

I wouldn’t mind wearing skirts so the world could easily suck my balls. FTBGE. Smh.

The weirdest thing about that pic is it was photographed by Bruce fn Weber???

Straight from Border Patrol agents' mouths. Now they could be lying but what do they gain?

They claim there are thousands of cases of people showing up at ports of entry seeking asylum who have been coached. They know the laws, the loopholes and exactly what to say and do to gain entry.

In some cases agents have even found scripts on them, explaining to them exactly what to say and do. Agents have also uncovered emails and text messages from people, who have already gamed the system and gotten through on lies, contacting home and explaining to their families exactly how to lie and what works to gain entry.

Probably scripts written by leftists. At the end it reads:

PS, vote Democrat

A few things about this ad.

1. It means nothing anymore to be a “model.” The one on the left is a dude that looks like a tranny, the chicks look like some type of bird monsters. Fashion models continue to be 100 pounds, no breasts, no ass.

2. Just pure depravity. The left is so crazy especially in the entertainment industry.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news to the Fresh Prince, but his son is gay. And in my best Jerry Seinfeld,”not that there’s anything wrong with that.”

Last I checked, the other corrupt, liar, idiot and derelict besides you is still in the WH.
Last time I checked Obama and you guys blamed Bush for everything after he was out of office for the 8 years Obama tried to destroy this country. But, I see the chart you posted in an earlier post proved Bush must have done a great job.

Reactions: Bluewest
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT