POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What, don't believe in math now? Is that the new thing of the GOP, deny math like they do science and many other facts when it doesn't fit their agenda?

What poll was in the graph? The Gallup poll.
That poll showed the highest level of direction of country in 12 years, correct?

Why don’t you post each poll in your lists numbers, then we can all see how they’re skewed.

Reactions: Willy4UK
LOL So now the Trump administration is currently saying that its family separation policy is:

• a deterrent
  • biblically compliant
  • the Democrats fault
  • does not exist
Chris Hayes
They'll just say whatever bullshit lies it takes to avoid telling the truth.

The right gets all up in arms over protecting children with these dumbass bathroom laws and trying to deny gays the ability to have kids. Yet all they do when they get gunned down in school is issue thoughts and prayers and say we need to fix this issue while doing nothing about it! And f*** them immigrant kids, put them in cages, separate them from their families, keep them detained while deporting their parents, treat them like subhuman trash!

Reactions: Levibooty
you are pretty naive. We live off of Chinese imports. every piece of clothing we wear. Every piece of plastic we use. almost all of our electronics. IF china shutdown trade to the US our economy would collapse worse than the great depression

You just agreed with him. The Chinese economy lives off of the US buying said products, I don’t know about you, but I have a closet full of clothes.

They'll just say whatever bullshit lies it takes to avoid telling the truth.

The right gets all up in arms over protecting children with these dumbass bathroom laws and trying to deny gays the ability to have kids. Yet all they do when they get gunned down in school is issue thoughts and prayers and say we need to fix this issue while doing nothing about it! And f*** them immigrant kids, put them in cages, separate them from their families, keep them detained while deporting their parents, treat them like subhuman trash!

Whose responsibility is it to take care of their children?

Yall keep talking about winning and how people are going to vote hard for Trump. Does anyone here honestly think republicans retain the House in the fall? I haven't seen a prediction anywhere other than this board stating that.

35516077_1703943232993871_172128373529640960_n.jpg

No, schmuck. Averaging polls dilutes the accuracy of any single poll, and actually results in a result that is less accurate.
Sounds like you need to return to taking basic math classes like Kobach needs to return to taking basic law classes.

Taking an average dilutes the ability of one egregious outlier, rather the poll is overly positive or negative, to have an overwhelming effect on the results.

Would be like saying Tony Delk is a 50-point scorer because he had one game where he scored 50+ points when in reality he is actually a 9.1 point scorer.

Sounds like you need to return to taking basic math classes like Kobach needs to return to taking basic law classes.

Taking an average dilutes the ability of one egregious outlier, rather the poll is overly positive or negative, to have an overwhelming effect on the results.

Would be like saying Tony Delk is a 50-point scorer because he had one game where he scored 50+ points when in reality he is actually a 9.1 point scorer.

No, it would be the same if every poll used the same metric.

What you do when you average polls would be like Dell playing 10 games on a 10 ft goal, and then 20 on a 9 foot goal and using both to get his scoring average. The metrics would be different.

So when you are OK with children being taken from their parents and try to sell the false story that it is the law and we have no other options. I realize it isn't your political view that concerns me, rather it is the lack of any ethical or moral code of conduct concerning the most vulnerable innocents and in that regard stand alongside in history with the most vile, deplorable, and reprehensible human beings to have lived. If you think not list for me the figures in history who have done so and are regarded as men of honor.

Reactions: wildcatsboston1984
you are pretty naive. We live off of Chinese imports. every piece of clothing we wear. Every piece of plastic we use. almost all of our electronics. IF china shutdown trade to the US our economy would collapse worse than the great depression
No, your view is pretty myopic. We can source anything we are currently getting from China from anywhere else. We may pay more, but China is not the only source.

So when you are OK with children being taken from their parents and try to sell the false story that it is the law and we have no other options. I realize it isn't your political view that concerns me, rather it is the lack of any ethical or moral code of conduct concerning the most vulnerable innocents and in that regard stand alongside in history with the most vile, deplorable, and reprehensible human beings to have lived. If you think not list for me the figures in history who have done so and are regarded as men of honor.

Every President and leader in the world since man enacted laws.
What do you think happens to kids whose parent has been arrested? If there is no guardian the state takes them in until a guardian or foster parent is found.

No, schmuck. It's like saying Delk only scored 9.1 points in a game because that is his average, when he actually scored 50+ points. His average does not negate his 50+ game.

Did you complain while it was happening under Obama or nah?

Did you complain while it was happening under Obama or nah?

What really gets me is that the media buried it. Some people knew it was happening and chose not to make a big deal of it. That would make any sane individual question why that is? And why aren’t you mad it was happening then?

If you don’t question these things, choose to ignore it, and only be upset about it after you were told to be upset by it, then it’s pretty clear you care more about finding another reason to justify your TDS.

I'm skeptical that all of that is true, especially given it's Ted Cruz proposing it and FOX News reporting it, but I could get behind that if it is all true. I'd like to see an analysis of the text of the proposal by someone other than himself though. At least give these people real beds though. Even terrorists and convicts in maximum security prison get better than what appeared to be mylar blankets and glorified yoga mats.

-if you are willing to look there are plenty of USA made goods. Spend a bit more, support your countrymen as opposed to communist sweatshops staffed by children. Put your money where your virtue signaling is.

-easy place to start, clothes:

Darn Tough, Gustin, Gitman Brothers, SKU, LC King, Raleigh Denim, Redwing, Helm boots, New Balance(some), Edgevale, Johnson Woolen Mills, Vermont Flannel, Hertling, Topo Designs(some), RRL, Freemans Sporting Club. Duluth trading, Dapper Classics, Mizzen+Main, Southwick...and many more.

-if you are willing to look there are plenty of USA made goods. Spend a bit more, support your countrymen as opposed to communist sweatshops staffed by children. Put your money where your virtue signaling is.

-easy place to start, clothes:

Darn Tough, Gustin, Gitman Brothers, SKU, LC King, Raleigh Denim, Redwing, Helm boots, New Balance(some), Edgevale, Johnson Woolen Mills, Vermont Flannel, Hertling, Topo Designs(some), RRL, Freemans Sporting Club. Duluth trading, Dapper Classics, Mizzen+Main, Southwick...and many more.
Not everyone can afford to buy only products made in the USA. Supporting USA manufacturers is great, but not a reality 100% of the time for many Americans.

And for someone in my situation, even if I was making 150K+ a year, I'd still be forced to buy Nike as the athletic department I work for is contracted with Nike and thus I can only wear Nike on gameday or when representing the college in an official capacity (obviously exceptions apply if it's a formal situation that requires suits and what not). Thankfully I got $400 free from Nike to spend on Nike stuff so I won't have to buy nearly as much out of pocket but it's certainly not enough to cover everything I need.

Read:
https://t.co/LDQhLV37Mb?amp=1

The leftists on here have been blown apart. Yet they come back to get KTFO time after time. I have never seen so many people wrong such as these left wing nutjobs on here on every possible subject and then use fake news as talking points "evidence.

It's insane. It's almost like they created this Obama dictatorship as Utopia. Unbelievable

The leftists on here have been blown apart. Yet they come back to get KTFO time after time. I have never seen so many people wrong such as these left wing nutjobs on here on every possible subject and then use fake news as talking points "evidence.

It's insane. It's almost like they created this Obama dictatorship as Utopia. Unbelievable
just shocked that little shithead has a job

Levi would back anything the Dem Party told him to. That’s how brainwashed this bastard is.

These people backed Antifa, rooted for Iran, North Korea and MS-13.

They’ve always been the most racist. They constantly want to put people in little boxes based on skin color, gender and sexuality. They think blacks are so stupid that they can’t get a voter ID and admission standards must be lowered. Then have the audacity to call others “racist.”

White conservatives are now their enemy. They are now the new “Jews.”

Every lefty posting in this thread needs to read this link and then comment on it. Or STFU about the separating of families being a new Trump administration policy.
lol that dhs.gov website says they aren't in cages. Do a Google image search for "cage". What pops up? Enclosed and/or locked boxes made up of chain linked metal, the same thing the immigrants are being housed in. Look up what the definition of a cage is. "A structure of crossing bars or wires designed to hold or support something." That's what the immigrants are being housed in. Propaganda at it's finest.

lol that dhs.gov website says they aren't in cages. Do a Google image search for "cage". What pops up? Enclosed and/or locked boxes made up of chain linked metal, the same thing the immigrants are being housed in. Look up what the definition of a cage is. "A structure of crossing bars or wires designed to hold or support something." That's what the immigrants are being housed in. Propaganda at it's finest.

Obama caged more kids. But you're ok with that. You're an awful human being

Reactions: homeytheclown

Again, whatever they are housed in is NOT a NEW Trump policy. Read the link again...and the link two or three posts below that one...And then tell me the specific part that is new from the Trump administration. There is a new policy...but it it only addresses one specific situation.

And then go back and read my post. I am specifically addressing the fact that the separating of families is not a new policy under Trump. Stop acting like its all his fault.

Again, whatever they are housed in is NOT a NEW Trump policy. Read the link again...and the link two or three posts below that one...And then tell me the specific part that is new from the Trump administration. There is a new policy...but it it only addresses one specific situation.

And then go back and read my post. I am specifically addressing the fact that the separating of families is not a new policy under Trump. Stop acting like its all his fault.

Buddy, you're wasting your time with these POS leftists on here. He ain't reading it. I quit taking them serious a long time ago. They are vermin cockroaches who need to be eradicated.

boston,thought for sure he was a gender studies student off for the summer.
Got my undergrad in sport management (magna cum laude) and my masters in business administration while serving as a graduate assistant in my alma mater's athletic department. Professors recommended I go get my doctorate but not a chance in hell I am ever going back to college for another degree rather it be undergrad, maters, or doctorate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT