POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And that literally has nothing to do with what you quoted.
Yes it does, your iq limits you.

People believe in immigration control. There is a law being enforced. Your feelings are hurt. We are mocking your feelings just as if someone on the right was throwing a fit daily about our abortion laws.

More on Feistein bill the Boston thinks saves the world

@wildcatsboston1984 care to explain Feinsteins bill more? I know dems just accept everything at face value...basically any bill a dem makes doesnt have to explain how anything works it just has to say "feelings"

Last edited:
Trump is probably regretting setting the child separation policy. Miller pitched it to him as a way to control what he gets out of the immigration bill. But it has backfired pretty bad and most likely nothing will get passed, again. Trump could have gotten his stupid ass wall funded and will now go to 2020 with his dick in his hands. Just one more thing that is going to suppress republican votes in the midterms.
Keep dreaming man. It will just make it all the more sweeter when you lose. I'm glad that you aren't self aware and just double down on insanity. It ensures that independents won't vote for you and conservatives will stay in power. You do you lil buddy!

Reactions: IdaCat
Trump enforcing the immigration laws is just like letting grown men use little girl bathrooms.

The left thinks most people care, but really it's just the lunatics in their echo chambers.

It's not really a vocal minority that cares, it's a vocal fringe lunacy.

The rest of us will continue caring about law abiding Americans.

Yes it does, your iq limits you.

People believe in immigration control. There is a law being enforced. Your feelings are hurt. We are mocking your feelings just as if someone on the right was throwing a fit daily about our abortion laws.
Once again, it's his own policy being enforced that is separating the families, not law. Just because Donald Trump and his Fox and Friends say something doesn't make it true.

Reactions: fuzz77
Keep dreaming man. It will just make it all the more sweeter when you lose. I'm glad that you aren't self aware and just double down on insanity. It ensures that independents won't vote for you and conservatives will stay in power. You do you lil buddy!
Independents are voting more in favor of Democrats than Republicans if you look at the total of the votes.

Trump enforcing the immigration laws is just like letting grown men use little girl bathrooms.

The left thinks most people care, but really it's just the lunatics in their echo chambers.

It's not really a vocal minority that cares, it's a vocal fringe lunacy.

The rest of us will continue caring about law abiding Americans.
So how many law abiding Americans have you raped this year, Bill Cosby?

Reactions: The-Hack
Once again, it's his own policy being enforced that is separating the families, not law. Just because Donald Trump and his Fox and Friends say something doesn't make it true.

It is the law Boston, what you’re wanting Has already proven not to work. Given a court date and released, they don’t show up for court and are in the country illegally.

Why weren’t you infuriated when the Obama admin did the exact same thing? Because you didn’t know? If that’s the case why didn’t the media care then?

Face it, you’re getting played, The republicans have a bill moving through right now that would solve this, surely if the Dems really we’re concerned they’d vote for it, right? No, because they want this to happen hoping to regain power and then the media will again ignore it, and people like you will forget about it.
Laws are to be enforced, if you don’t like them change them. When you only partially enforce them we let lawmakers off the hook, and they can ride the political fence, which none of us like.

I don't know. I worked on a project in Southern California for a couple years, where we had several US-Citizen Hispanic guys and many Indian guys on the project. Working with us was a close-to-morbidly obese white lady who looked quite a bit like the girl in the tweet above. So not attractive at all.

One day I was alone in the office with her and she started complaining (albeit in a sort of bragging way) about the Hispanic guys all hitting on her all the time. One of the guys, who was already married to an attractive white girl, was apparently the main culprit. As for the Indian guys, they took her to Vegas one weekend and all tried to hook up with her.

Point of this: I think Hispanic dudes and Indian dudes just like fat white chicks.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I don't know. I worked on a project in Southern California for a couple years, where we had several US-Citizen Hispanic guys and many Indian guys on the project. Working with us was a close-to-morbidly obese white lady who looked quite a bit like the girl in the tweet above. So not attractive at all.

One day I was alone in the office with her and she started complaining (albeit in a sort of bragging way) about the Hispanic guys all hitting on her all the time. One of the guys, who was already married to an attractive white girl, was apparently the main culprit. As for the Indian guys, they took her to Vegas one weekend and all tried to hook up with her.

Point of this: I think Hispanic dudes and Indian dudes just like fat white chicks.
The fat ones have to try harder in the bed. Can't blame them there.

I just can't get over how much the lefties on here whine about Fox and Reps being minions (I watch zero Fox btw) but then become absolute whores and feign outrage over the topic of the week that the media spoon-feeds them.
Agreed, I'm not some bot spouting the party line. I never watch Fox News, or Sean Hannity, or Tucker Carlson, or Alex Jones, and I don't listen to Rush. I do frequent The Drudge Report, but also frequent CNN, The Daily Beast, and listen to NPR often while commuting to and from work. I want to know the arguments of all sides so my own opinion is well-informed.

I challenge all the left-leaning posters here to do the same.

Once again, there is a law they are using to justify. You have no room to talk about F&F when you post much worse lefty sources.

I find this humorous.

Since they are mostly from central America, why cant they find asylum in Mexico?

"Omg they will get raped, assaulted, trafficked, or put in danger!!!"

So, theres a problem with violent mexicans, like rapists?

"Omg you are racist!!"

I find this humorous.

Since they are mostly from central America, why cant they find asylum in Mexico?

"Omg they will get raped, assaulted, trafficked, or put in danger!!!"

So, theres a problem with violent mexicans, like rapists?

"Omg you are racist!!"
They certainly have many avenues of weasly answers to always get where they want to get and avoid answering what is uncomfortable. The little shit posting in bulk now is a great example.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT