POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bunch of moraless assholes on here today. You don't have to give immigrants with kids "free entry" and you also don't have to separate the kids from their families. You can keep the kids with their parents while you process them to be sent back to their country. Its something Trump has chosen to do as a political move to gain some leverage in the immigration bill negotiations. He chooses to be a souless dick to kids. If Jesus was real you would all be going to hell.

Lol, they committed a crime you asshole. When someone commits a crime, their children don't go with them. That's not how breaking the law works. Moron SJWs and their weak little fee fees. Wah wah cry for us baby

giphy.gif

bunch of moraless assholes on here today. You don't have to give immigrants with kids "free entry" and you also don't have to separate the kids from their families. You can keep the kids with their parents while you process them to be sent back to their country. Its something Trump has chosen to do as a political move to gain some leverage in the immigration bill negotiations. He chooses to be a souless dick to kids. If Jesus was real you would all be going to hell.

So no to abortion.

Reactions: ymmot31
If the left wasn't full of immoral power-hungry assholes, we would not have that magnet to lead them to try to come it. Heal thyself.

I believe if the good people of the USA want to allow people to come here without processing them, they should change the law.

Right now the law is that it's illegal to cross our borders without some form of processing. That's the law. Don't like it, change it. Good luck.

Abortion is legal. Don't like it, change it. Good luck.

Linking these two subjects is specious at best.

so now the argument is conservative Christians can be immoral assholes because the other side already is. Yea that will go over well with your god.

You might be "moraless" yourself, more or less, but you would never know because you have no self awareness. I bet Jesus would be too hung up on that abortion thing you claim is a right to be too concerned about parents and kids being housed in different buildings while awaiting a free ride back to their legal country.

Decisions have consequences. If they decide to bring their kids with them on their illegal endeavor, then the results are on them.

A few observations;

• Anyone with even one synapse firing in his or her brain should be able to recognize that the meeting with Kim was historic and quite frankly, downright incredible. On a list of things that I thought I'd never see in my lifetime, a US President meeting with one of the Kims was high on my list - right up there with @Willy4UK turning down free crack :) Politics aside, it's progress and it should be looked upon favorably by anyone who doesn't want the threat of nuclear war (no matter how small the threat may be) hanging over the international landscape
  • As to the poor children - yeah, it sucks. But we can't set a precedent that showing up at the border with a minor give you a free entry ticket. If anything, the parents should be blamed. It's not like we are pulling a bait and switch, it's a known fact that they will likely be separated. I also don't see a bunch of the people complaining about this rushing to help with donations, foster care, etc. It's typical hypocrisy from most who whine about politics - yell as loudly as possible while doing as little as possible.
  • This trade thing is so dumb. Yes, Canada taxes milk coming into the country. It's not and never was part of NAFTA. It is in place to protect Canadian dairy farmers. The US overproduces and dumps milk at an alarming rate. If Canada allowed itself to be the dumping ground for all that excess, it would sink the Canadian dairy farmers. Now, from an American standpoint, I understand the "screw Canadian farmers" attitude. America first, rightfully so. It's just seems a little hypocritical to criticize a country for doing the exact thing Trump is trying to do in protecting his own interests - especially a long standing ally such as Canada. I didn't think I'd see the day when a POTUS would have more respect and admiration for a Kim than for the Prime Minister of Canada, but here we are.
  • Peace out. @AustinTXCat shoot me a message at this address if you wanna grab a beer while you're in town.
Good stuff. Now looking at July 5.

My email address is austintexascat@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Currently in New Orleans and bound for Orlando.

Reactions: Willy4UK
so now the argument is conservative Christians can be immoral assholes because the other side already is. Yea that will go over well with your god.
Well that's between them and their God then. The point is, if you support babies being ripped from the womb after having their skulls crushed with forceps, when it's proven that they feel pain, then you yourself are a hypocrite when you try to make any political argument about the treatment of children. You don't care about the kids, you just want to score points against Trump. We all know this, you aren't fooling anyone you immoral ass clown.

A decent post. Some things for you to think about.
  • If NK gets rid of its Nukes you have a point, if not then it was just a photo op trying to polish a turd.
  • Resorting to tariffs with most our allies is not good for most business. We'll have to see how that works out. Some industries (aluminum) it may be a good thing short term but pretty dicey long term.
  • The children at the border being separated from their parents is simply evil. This is a change in policy whereas the people who were being turned away are now taken into custody and prosecuted as criminals, even those who are asking for asylum. One of the cute things they were doing was separating families and then listing the children as unaccompanied juveniles.

Yea I'll trust Trumps judgement since he is actually booming the economy and is a self made billionaire.

You can have your identity politics and soft bigotry, the only things left in your pathetic playbook/

The parents knew the risks involved with sending their children here. They break the law and endanger their families. You want more votes, more "strawberry pickers". You people are so racist it's scary. Stop pretending to give a damn about minority kids from other countries. You still support policy that has decimated, statistically, the black communities in America.

Time is winding down for your type. You better pray blacks don't start paying attention to the things MX said about white liberal males.

BLACK PEOPLE LISTEN UP! MY NAME IS WHITE GOODMAN, I AM YOUR FRIEND. I WILL EXPLAIN TO PEOPLE THE REASONS WHY YOU DON'T ADD UP, WHY YOU NEED MY HELP, AND WHY I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU IN EVERY WAY EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT. YOU ARE A VICTIM AND YOU CANNOT DO THIS BY YOURSELF. LOOK AT THE BLACK FAMILY SINCE SHIFTING TOWARD DEMOCRATS IN THE LATE 50'S. ME AND MY LIBERAL BUDDIES ARE A F'N GOLD MINE FOR YOU.

MEXICANS, POUR IN AND VOTE FOR MY PARTY. WE NEED SOME GOOD STRAWBERRY PICKERS! AS LONG AS YOU VOTE D, WE WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING. CITIZENSHIP, FREE COLLEGE, FREE ASSISTANCE, YOU NAME IT.

Seriously, just name it.

signed,

every liberal punk in this thread.

There was a mother in Williamsburg KY who left 6 children in her car with the windows rolled all the way down and the keys in the ignition while she was in Wal Mart. The police were called and she was arrested.

ARRESTED.

Nothing happened to the kids. Everyone was fine.

Think about that bs. You see a car full of kids and you aren’t worried about them enough to check he situation out, ask them if they’re Ok, let em out of the car, etc etc. You call the police and the stupid ass police arrest the mother for a potential crime that never even happened.

Talk about ripping parents from kids. These same insane liberals are the ones that push crazy over-bearing police state crap like this.

There was a mother in Williamsburg KY who left 6 children in her car with the windows rolled all the way down and the keys in the ignition while she was in Wal Mart. The police were called and she was arrested.

ARRESTED.

Think about that bs. You see a car full of kids and you aren’t worried about them enough to check he situation out, ask them if they’re Ok, let em out of the car, etc etc. You call the police and the stupid ass police arrest the mother for a potential crime that never even happened.

Talk about ripping parents from kids. These same insane liberals are the ones that push crazy over-bearing police state crap like this.

Ding ding ding.....winner.

The left wants kids raised by the state.

ARRESTED.

she endangered her kids so gotta enforce the laws. republican logic

Funny thing is that most are the exact type that would HATE everything Jesus preached.

5327357fe6fc4a6939e5c91ae03f89a2.jpg

How about you take in these kids when their parents break the law. Or you could just shut up. If even half of you whacko liberals took in these kids the tax payers wouldn't be on the dime for their parents lawlessness. Kick these vermin out

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT