POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heard a liberal say this morning that people are born sexless...and choose which sex they want to be.

Pretty sure they’re thinking of a character creation screen in a video game and not real life.

Also

Being: hmmm I want to be a boy.

*penis and scrotum forms*

Boy: no wait, I mean a girl!

*penis and scrotum shape shifts into a vagina*

Girl: perfect... for now.

@FtCampbellCat It appears Jesus is only important to your type when it’s convenient to push agenda.

Also lol at Obama claiming he’s a Christian. The man shit on Christianity any chance given and always had a defense for Islam.

So...can't refute what I said, just project some? lol YOUR type is legendary for using Christianity when it's convenient. When a verse works for any prejudice, you're all for it......when the Bible is inconvenient, your memory fails.

Christ wasn't a sexist or bigot. He preached things that your man would never hold to....but, by all means, do whatever you need to do to deflect.

Wait. This guy did that?

ace-ventura-ass-talkin-o.gif

How about that.

Oh, so you guys like Jesus now? Hopefully you guys won't boo him at the next DNC convention like you guys recently did.

Or ya know, kick Jesus out of the public square, out of schools, and out of government.

A little girl wrote a letter to Jesus asking why he’s allowing all of these school shootings today.....

Jesus writes back....

I’m not allowed in schools.

Thanks progressives.

So...can't refute what I said, just project some? lol YOUR type is legendary for using Christianity when it's convenient. When a verse works for any prejudice, you're all for it......when the Bible is inconvenient, your memory fails.

Christ wasn't a sexist or bigot. He preached things that your man would never hold to....but, by all means, do whatever you need to do to deflect.

If there is a Jesus. I hope he suffocates you with his bagged farts.

Heard a liberal say this morning that people are born sexless...and choose which sex they want to be.

My sister is “gay”. She’s an attention whore and I’ve seen this bullshit up close and personal.

She dated guys all through childhood. She was very good looking and had no issues in school with men. She started experimenting with girls her junior year. We didn’t know what to make of it.

Long story short, my family exploded and gave her the attention she craves. So she kept doing it, of course becoming fat and ugly. It’s when she became fat and ugly that her “gender changed”. Why?

Because she thinks she can be a lazy fat ass and all she has to do is say hey, I’m just a big guy.

It’s a way to be lazy and not have to accept what you’ve become. I’m just a big dude, not fat and ugly. I’m a guy.

I will believe to my grave homosexuality and “gender picking” is the result of severe attention seekers and mentally sick individuals. I don’t give a damn of someone takes offense.

If there is a Jesus. I hope he suffocates you with his bagged farts.

There are literally endless scripture on following the laws of the land you live and also WORK.

Jesus never told people to break law, put their families in danger, and live off assistance.

Liberals are liars. All of them, and their logic is so easy to destroy it’s disgusting.

America is living up to his teachings of the poor. We give more and do more than any country on earth.

For this conversation to work for liberals, he would have had to say

“My children, go into the world and find a land that you prefer. Disobey laws of the land, and you will forever be in the eye of the lord. Find assistance and stay poor, elect leaders who will run from my name and cast me out of the public square. Promote abortion, homosexuality, and workless welfare.

But he didn’t say that. So liberals, STHU

Haha, Trump has hired more women to important positions than any president ever. Trump supported gay marriage before Obama did, didn’t, did, didn’t then finally did. You just eat up fake news and run with it. Congrats sheep. And prejudice? For God’s sake... can we go without racism for one post?! I’d say the same of a Canadian or European. Illegal is illegal.

I’m well aware what the Bible says. We should try to help those in need. But you don’t want to help those in need. You want the government to do it for you. And you absurdly overlook all the problems we already have in our own country, with our own citizens. We have homeless children in America that could use help. But eff them because politics right?

There are literally endless scripture on following the laws of the land you live and also WORK.

Jesus never told people to break law, put their families in danger, and live off assistance.

Liberals are liars. All of them, and their logic is so easy to destroy it’s disgusting.

America is living up to his teachings of the poor. We give more and do more than any country on earth.

For this conversation to work for liberals, he would have had to say

“My children, go into the world and find a land that you prefer. Disobey laws of the land, and you will forever be in the eye of the lord. Find assistance and stay poor, elect leaders who will run from my name and cast me out of the public square. Promote abortion, homosexuality, and workless welfare.

But he didn’t say that. So liberals, STHU

And then Jesus said, “My children, everything shall be free and provided to you by the government. If it is not so, then cry, scream and shout until you get what you are entitled to. Also, you shall get to decide your own gender. Go forth my undecided children and take the world, for it is yours.”

And then Jesus said, “My children, everything shall be free and provided to you by the government. If it is not so, then cry, scream and shout until you get what you are entitled to. Also, you shall get to decide your own gender. Go forth my undecided children and take the world, for it is yours.”

If their attempts weren't so pathetic it would actually be funny.

Reactions: JStaff2187
My sister is “gay”. She’s an attention whore and I’ve seen this bullshit up close and personal.

She dated guys all through childhood. She was very good looking and had no issues in school with men. She started experimenting with girls her junior year. We didn’t know what to make of it.

Long story short, my family exploded and gave her the attention she craves. So she kept doing it, of course becoming fat and ugly. It’s when she became fat and ugly that her “gender changed”. Why?

Because she thinks she can be a lazy fat ass and all she has to do is say hey, I’m just a big guy.

It’s a way to be lazy and not have to accept what you’ve become. I’m just a big dude, not fat and ugly. I’m a guy.

I will believe to my grave homosexuality and “gender picking” is the result of severe attention seekers and mentally sick individuals. I don’t give a damn of someone takes offense.
sounds like your just a POS sibling

sounds like your just a POS sibling

Or one that has seen the effects of the accepted homosexual culture within my own family and understand the details, not just a routine response behavior that individuals suffering from dogma possess, such as yourself. I don’t know the answers, but I won’t walk blindly in line and set my boundaries around your emotional instability

It contradicts basic human function, biology, and purpose. It’s contradictory to a productive and stable family system that is a proven way for any successful civilization throughout history.

Accepting them as people while also acknowledging the lifestyle issues as potentially problematic are not the same. That’s your inability to use logic because you are an ideological hack. The rest of the public is afraid so they accept it when confronted with it.

My sister cannot have children of her own even though it is clear she wants them. She is miserable and unhappy, now suffers from substance abuse. She is not alone, as many LGBT people of all kinds suffer from severe depression. You would want us to believe that’s a result of societal neglect, but the numbers do not change with the changing culture.

Until the mid 70’s, homosexuality was viewed as a mental illness. The science didn’t change but political discourse did. Today GID is a real medical issue much in the same way homosexuality was considered.

What I hate is people who do not have close gay family but uses others as a politician wedge while not giving a damn about their true well being. These should be open conversations, not closed.

I think homosexuals should be able to be together and have every right afforded anyone else. I can seperate these conversations and think logically.

You however, are far too simple to take this issue on. I’ve read your drivel in this thread, not the brightest bulb.

Last edited:

Wait, are you whining that people can't refute your idiotic internet memes put out by people that hate christianity?

Pls refute you being a child molester.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT