POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The idea that the majority of veterans or military would side with Democrats over a conservative is hilarious.

Hey Levi, you are the dumbest person I’ve encountered on CI and that’s saying something given what Rafters looks like.

Hey everybody, Levi thinks majority of veterans back the Antifa loving flag-burning party who spit on them decades ago and applaud kneeling for the anthem and find a way to blame our country for everything.
One veterans vote against Levi's post right here. Let's get a small test sample here. Veterans of all ages chime in.

So Paul Manafort used the same foldering method to obstruct justice that terrorists use to communicate with other terrorists, and Trump says what pretrial detainment for Manafort is unfair? [roll]

Trump praises a dictator, Kim Jong Un, with a long list of human rights violations, including murder.

Wants Americans to treat him like NK residents treat Un.

Holds immigrant children in tent cities that are strikingly similar to the internment camps the US ran during WWI, which are considered human rights violations today.

On the verge of withdrawing the US from Human Rights Council.

1f914.png

Reactions: blueberryfields
Trump praises a dictator, Kim Jong Un, with a long list of human rights violations, including murder.

Holds immigrant children in tent cities that are strikingly similar to the internment camps the US ran during WWI, which are considered human rights violations today.

1f914.png

Umm, you have no idea what you are talking about. They are backing out of the UN due to Jewish hate and Muslim love. You Nazi Jew hating liberal

1f914.png

35166893_10214024015447503_6940549996513067008_n.jpg

Exactly. The same applies to obama fbi, obama, and hillary. Except they commited treason. Manafort had nothing to do with Trump. That shows how little you know
Trump's very own justice department says there is nothing there to warrant bringing charges on Hillary.

And crimes are crimes. I never said what Manafort did had anything to do with Trump. Learn how to read dumbass.

Trump's very own justice department says there is nothing there to warrant bringing charges on Hillary.

And crimes are crimes. I never said what Manafort did had anything to do with Trump. Learn how to read dumbass.

I read just fine dumb ass. It's your lack of understanding and your legal capacity to vote that scares the hell out of me.

1f914.png
Cuba, Russia, Venezuela, and the list goes on of Countries Obama cuddled up to and yet, not a word from you. Go figure. Your post fails on so many levels.

...... Make it so no American goes without while correcting the fact that 3 people, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, and Jeff Bezos have as much money as 160 million Americans, half of the entire country, combined. Work hard and make yourself rich, but no 3 people's lives should be worth as much as half of us.

Buffett donates $3.17 billion to Gates charity, four others.

Between 2006 and 2017, Buffett donated $27.54 billion to charity. As of 2014, Bill and Melinda Gates had donated over $30 billion of their wealth to charity.

**Update**

Jeff Bezos teased plans to give away some of his $140 billion in wealth.

"I like long-term — it's a huge lever: Blue Origin, Amazon, Washington Post — all of these are contributing to society and civilization in their own ways. But I'm thinking I want much of my philanthropic activity to be helping people in the here and now — short term — at the intersection of urgent need and lasting impact."

So we've now witnessed yet another maniacal, leftist scheme get blown all to hell.

You are dismissed.

His approval ratings within his own party are high. If you look today, 87 percent of Republicans give him a positive approval rating. What’s that mean? At this point in his presidency, Barack Obama had a 79 percent rating among Democrats. The only president at this point in time in the presidency to outscore Donald Trump was George W. Bush at 95 percent, and of course, by this point in time, we had launched the war in Iraq. Ronald Reagan wasn’t this high. Jack Kennedy wasn’t this high. The GOP is the party of Trump.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...mp-in-2020-more-popular-than-obama-jfk-reagan

Reactions: IdaCat and Willy4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT