How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you use a phone?

Nope, IPad...I have already seen 3-4 killer tweets that I want to post, but can’t. If this issue doesn’t get corrected soon I know you or Brassow or somebody will find those funny tweets. Those are my tweets to re-tweet gawd dammit.

Sadness over this development has triggered the need to drink. I’m on beer #4 gentlemen. It’s about to get ugly. It’s going to be a 30 beer night (maybe including some night golf). By midnight I’m going to be on here pointing out which of you morons I suspicion are poorer than me.

Nope, IPad...I have already seen 3-4 killer tweets that I want to post, but can’t. If this issue doesn’t get corrected soon I know you or Brassow or somebody will find those funny tweets. Those are my tweets to re-tweet gawd dammit.

Sadness over this development has triggered the need to drink. I’m on beer #4 gentlemen. It’s about to get ugly. It’s going to be a 30 beer night (maybe including some night golf). By midnight I’m going to be on here pointing out which of you morons I suspicion are poorer than me.
I might be poorer than you, but I bet I can drink your rich ass under the table.

Hmm that's strange.
You canadian son of a bitch

How? I’m not relevant on here without my twitter skills, I’m on YouTube trying to find things to post
Click and hold on the link at the top of the page, click copy when the option pops up. And then it should let you paste it on here.

BTW I do it from my browser not the app.

Reactions: WKBlu
Speaking of YouTube, I’m disappointed no one commented on my link to bill burr talking about racial movies earlier today. Dude is hilarious, top 5 comedian for me all time.

Beer number 8 now, cleaning my clubs for the night golf.

No way. You would be passed out on my yacht long before I was done drinking. I would be pissing over the rail with my ten inch d—k making fun of you for going to sleep after a measly case of beer.
I know. I got nervous in your presence and allowed my mouth to overload my ass. Me and my tiny, sober penis bow to your greatness. eh!

http://babylonbee.com/news/house-de...&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=dwbrand

“We want people making fast-food dining choices to think carefully about a restaurant’s background,” House Minority Leader and bill co-sponsor Nancy Pelosi said in a video posted to her official YouTube account. “If a restaurant’s leadership is associated with Christian values in any way, frequenting their locations amounts to literal violence against minorities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community.”

Gotta love Nancy Pelosi , the best spokesperson the Republican Zparty has ever had.

Long long time ago bigbluefattycat made some disparaging remarks about twitter and my use of it...and the one night I can’t retweet anything...bigbluefattycat is posting re-tweets. I tip my hat to you sir. If intentional, that is one of the greatest burns ever.

ha ha glad you caught on quick because I be damn if I was going to post up a page of bullshit and bots. Back to the conspiracies.

Judge over the AT&T/Time Warner merger is a) bought off or b) compromised

You let your kids sit on his lap you should be locked up for neglect and abuse.

leon.jpg

Senior Judge Richard J. Leon
Prior to and while in private practice, Judge Leon served as counsel to Congress in the investigations of three sitting Presidents. In 1987, he was the Deputy Chief Minority Counsel for the U.S. House Select “Iran-Contra” Committee. From 1992-1993, he was the Chief Minority Counsel to the U.S. House Foreign Affairs Committee’s “October Surprise” Task Force. In 1994, Judge Leon was Special Counsel to the U.S. House Banking Committee for its “Whitewater” investigation. He also served in 1997 as Special Counsel to the bipartisan U.S. House Ethics Reform Task Force.

ha ha glad you caught on quick because I be damn if I was going to post up a page of bullshit and bots. Back to the conspiracies.

Judge over the AT&T/Time Warner merger is a) bought off or b) compromised

You let your kids sit on his lap you should be locked up for neglect and abuse.

leon.jpg

Senior Judge Richard J. Leon
Prior to and while in private practice, Judge Leon served as counsel to Congress in the investigations of three sitting Presidents. In 1987, he was the Deputy Chief Minority Counsel for the U.S. House Select “Iran-Contra” Committee. From 1992-1993, he was the Chief Minority Counsel to the U.S. House Foreign Affairs Committee’s “October Surprise” Task Force. In 1994, Judge Leon was Special Counsel to the U.S. House Banking Committee for its “Whitewater” investigation. He also served in 1997 as Special Counsel to the bipartisan U.S. House Ethics Reform Task Force.

You are the most conspiratorial person on here by far. You have atleast one room full of newspaper clippings and pics of supposed conspirators all over the walls don’t you?

Also, how dare you label my twitter posts as bullshit...kicking a man while he is down is low.

Luckily, I’m on beer 11 and about to tee off and I have the most expensive clubs in the group. Winner!

Tons of talk about North Korea on here including multiple posts saying just having this meeting itself was a win. It was, for North Korea. There's a good reason no previous president has met with them. The Kim family has been craving international legitimacy for generations and that handshake with the POTUS in front of a row of alternating flags gave it to them. Trump made two concessions, legitimacy on the international stage and a cessation of joint military exercises, for a release of 3 hostages. Obama had 11 released over his tenure and gave up nothing.

Last edited:

They might what to get Bill away from the microphone, the against their will comment is hilarious in a terribly awkward way.

Tons of talk about North Korea on here including multiple posts saying just having this meeting itself was a win. It was, for North Korea. There's a good reason no previous president has met with them. The Kim family has been craving international legitimacy for generations and that handshake with the POTUS in front of a row of alternating flags gave it to them. Trump made two concessions, legitimacy on the international stage and a cessation of joint military exercises, for a release of 3 hostages. Obama had multiple released over his tenure and gave up nothing.
Funny to see you rubes be concerned about the flag or American interests all of a sudden. Now apply your new found enlightenment to other situations confronting our country and see if you can begin to understand just how stupid you've been.

Funny to see you rubes be concerned about the flag or American interests all of a sudden. Now apply your new found enlightenment to other situations confronting our country and see if you can begin to understand just how stupid you've been.
Just pointing out for the intellectually challenged on here that 11>3.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT