POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are a lot of excellent sitcoms out there.

Of all the things you could legitimately criticize warrior for (far too many to list here,) this seems a little silly.

Nope. I'm adding "sitcom watcher" to the list. I'm petty like that. This dude is a straight-up loser. Thankful for his service to this country, but yeah. He's a loser. And no, warriorcat, that's not pronounced "LOH-zer."

While her parents (US citizens and also not Islamic) were living abroad since her dad was with a program that ran a children's hospital. Very different than "Iranian by birth".

You reading comprehension is crap. It didn't say that her parents were "Islamic".

And this whole spiel about they're not all criminals is misleading and nothing but a talking point. Many, many more are criminals than not.

Last year, 74% of all illegals arrested by Border Patrol had prior criminal convictions.16% had pending criminal charges. Only 10% with no known pending criminal charges or convictions.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Nice one, bro!

I don't know who you are, but can I safely assume that you're up-in-arms about someone as irrelevant as Roseanne?

What in the hell is going on in this thread? WGAF about Roseanne? Please don't tell me you guys are out here watching cable TV news AND cable TV sitcoms. Freaking pathetic.

Do you even PARTY, bros????

scd3g_QT

Nice one, bro!

I don't know who you are, but can I safely assume that you're up-in-arms about someone as irrelevant as Roseanne?

What in the hell is going on in this thread? WGAF about Roseanne? Please don't tell me you guys are out here watching cable TV news AND cable TV sitcoms. Freaking pathetic.

Do you even PARTY, bros????
Don't GAF about Roseanne. Glad she was fired. No place for hateful, racist remarks. ABC had no choice. Just wish these standards were applied across the board. But, alas, that's not the country we live in. She should have stuck with the Muslim Brotherhood angle (and stayed away from ape comparisons.) Valerie is on record as being a proud Muslim sympathizer. Not that there's anything wrong with that. The optics suck, though. I'm pretty sure she crafted the extremely weak Iranian deal. Probably personally talked O into adding the pallet of cash.

Even Fox News' headline calls the tweet racist.

I can see a guy like Moe coming to the defense of a racist, conspiracy theorist, fat cvnt like Roseanne, but I expected better from you Bill D.

I can see a guy like Moe coming to the defense of a racist, conspiracy theorist, fat cvnt like Roseanne, but I expected better from you Bill D.

I don’t give a rip about Roseanne, the next episode I watch will be the first going back to the first run.
I think what she said was dumb, and tacky, but I don’t think it was racist.

When you turn everything said into racism, then true racism gets covered up. At some point you just say f*ck it, I don’t give a shit anymore.

I couldn't give a shit less about Fox News or Roseanne. Firth thought that popped into my mind when I read her joke was this. I'm not a racist so I don't see race in everything. I can laugh about some bitch looking like a character from a movie. Only the racists automatically correlated black people with apes.

Ari-planet-of-the-apes-spot-10449742-400-600.jpg

11f40d76838e6f5e25b0efe73e0d4415--politics-political-corruption.jpg

I don’t give a rip about Roseanne, the next episode I watch will be the first going back to the first run.
I think what she said was dumb, and tacky, but I don’t think it was racist.

When you turn everything said into racism, then true racism gets covered up. At some point you just say f*ck it, I don’t give a shit anymore.
So you're really arguing that calling a black person an ape isn't racist? What qualifies as "true racism" then according to you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT