POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As far as Obama not having any scandals, I’m trying to understand how planting a spy in the campaign of the opposing party’s presidential nominee is not the same or worse than breaking into the DNC on a single occasion to look around. Watergate was the most infamous scandal of all time, and was based on a single event. Obama’s guy was snooping for months on end, and that’s somehow not a scandal at all?

As far as Obama not having any scandals, I’m trying to understand how planting a spy in the campaign of the opposing party’s presidential nominee is not the same or worse than breaking into the DNC on a single occasion to look around. Watergate was the most infamous scandal of all time, and was based on a single event. Obama’s guy was snooping for months on end, and that’s somehow not a scandal at all?
The Obama administration had multiple scandals besides that. "Fast and furious", Benghazi, Lerner, etc. Unfortunately, the MSM is effectively the final arbiter to decide whether a scandal is "worse than Watergate". To say that the MSM leans left is an understatement, so Trump's preference for two scoops of ice cream is a much greater scandal than Benghazi.

50 murders a day, many are white farmers

Oldsports. I know.

Sigh. Actual genocide going on there and in London there is a guy getting imprisoned for filming a Islamic pedophile gang rape trial.

This is f***** up beyond being f****** up.

I'll be honest, if I was President. I'd be deploying our military to South Africa ASAP. 100 Special Ops would end that problem within 3 months

Obama never had to hire a lawyer, there was never a whiff of a scandal while he was in office and he was a role model for fathers everywhere. In fact the world thought of Obama as one of the most admirable men living, he was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize, Trump may get a participation trophy. Yeah it's reasonable to think people who ignore those facts and try to besmirch his reputation are ignorant racist hillbilly's from Kentucky. That's not really anything new for this state or this forum.

33566814_2116153071935930_3069913044017479680_n.jpg

If the dems ever get in power again you can bet your ass they will bring those same kind of laws here.

Already that way on a good number of college campuses here. Just no criminal penalty.....only ostracism, bias by professors, bullying, unfair grades and general harassment.

Reactions: screwduke1

The fact companies are appeasing this behavior is pathetic. Call the police on them and get back to store business. 90 plus percent of customers of a grocery or any store don’t care about the company’s politics. Vast...vast majority want to just go in and get their dinner without walking over 30 activists.

Last edited:
I'd be kicking them in the head to see if they were really dead.

And after that I’d wait until they were done, got what they wanted and left, then hold a die in until the store agreed not to be intimidated by some punk kids and do what they’ve always done. It’s pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT