POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also it's important to look at what Schiff really said. He's clearly playing word games. Nothing in his quote denies a spy actually being in the campaign, just that nothing they heard during the meeting changed their view, which is obvious because the DOJ refused to show them the documents. Notice how he said heard? That proves the DOJ refused the documents and didn't show them anything.

Problem for Schiff is, Clapper, Brennan and Comey have all three already admitted it.

“Nothing we heard today has changed our view that there is no evidence to support any allegation that the FBI or any intelligence agency placed a ‘spy’ in the Trump Campaign, or otherwise failed to follow appropriate procedures and protocols"
I heard Judge Nap on Fox basically imply that some info is legally off limits to congress since it is an open investigation. He said it would be illegal in fact. I don't pretend to know if that is true or not. I have noticed that the Judge tends to play devil's advocate for those assholes quite a lot.

Reactions: Willy4UK
I heard Judge Nap on Fox basically imply that some info is legally off limits to congress since it is an open investigation. He said it would be illegal in fact. I don't pretend to know if that is true or not. I have noticed that the Judge tends to play devil's advocate for those assholes quite a lot.
I might be in the minority here but I don't like Judge Nap very much. He says a lot of things that are not true, IMO.

I might be in the minority here but I don't like Judge Nap very much. He says a lot of things that are not true, IMO.
I don't care for him that much either but I guess his past of being a judge should give some credibility on this matter. It is possible that in their zeal to get to the truth Nunez and company might be demanding something they are not entitled to. That's me playing the devil's advocate now. It might explain why they have gotten away with keeping it secret to this point.

Reactions: screwduke1
Not her, but this is.

Nancy-Pelosi-and-JFK.jpg

"I'll give you a rusty trombrone if just let me pretend to have control over the lives of poor people for a minute, Mr. President"

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Nunes shut his fatass trap pretty fast after Thursdays meetings and the spygate bullshit died off with a whimper. The man that can't keep his mouth shut for 5 mins had no comments to give. McConnell said there was nothing surprising and didn't combat Schiffs comment that the meeting showed no spying on Trump. I'm sure by Monday Trump will make up a new conspiracy theory to get you sheep worked up over

pelosi-on-korea-600-cdn.jpg

I see sjw Steve Kerr whining about the NFL anthem policy.

If there isn't a need for decorum and authority, then I guess Kerr wouldn't mind if his players refused to practice? Or refused to sub in, run plays, or show up for games?

Just another hypocrite.

These bastards have absolutely ruined NBA and NFL. It’s nothing but SJW bullshit all the time.

looks like Trumps half wit son met with every foreign agent that came knocking. Eric was supposed to be the mentally handicapped one. now he is on wiretaps In Spain meeting with another Russian spy.

And they bristle when they get accused of hating this country. Nutjobs.

They do. They are radical nuts who wish to destroy the US and create their utopia. They consistently disrespect this nation in so many ways. These are the same bastards who spat on troops and still to this day, burn our flag.

To the left, patriotism is racist.

Liberals triggered bad on this statement.

Seriously every lib can go eff themselves. Their constant hatred and war on whites and America is sickening. Yeah, you clowns who have been programmed to hate whites, this country was built off of the vision of the people you hate and wish to replace with the third world.

In the left’s mind, every white American should be ashamed and not be allowed to have any pride whatsoever. The left will cry their eyes out over illegals and feel enlightened by eating a taco and putting on a hijab. Haha

I think most of us are pretty exhausted with their anti-white hate.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT