• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dd-UUWEU0AcdxTU.jpg

Reactions: AustinTXCat
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/25/poli...-trump-tower-michael-cohen-meeting/index.html

oops guess the narrative that Columbus Nova isn't a Russian front now goes out the window. The Oligarch that use the company as his front just happens to sit down with it's CEO and Cohen while paying him 600k in bribes and 300k donated to the Trump campaign.

Has history not shown you you should wait about 8 more hours to Friday evening when the NYT and CNN will discretely publish the actual story?

It's all good. He's given me a reason to root against the Warriors.....

I've always disagreed with Steve Kerr politically, but I at least thought he was intelligent and didnt go off half-cocked like most lefty SJWs. Apparently not, because he popped off about the NFL anthem policy, when the NBA has this:
(2) Players, coaches and trainers are to stand and line up in a dignified posture along the sidelines or on the foul line during the playing of the National Anthem.

I've always disagreed with Steve Kerr politically, but I at least thought he was intelligent and didnt go off half-cocked like most lefty SJWs. Apparently not, because he popped off about the NFL anthem policy, when the NBA has this:
(2) Players, coaches and trainers are to stand and line up in a dignified posture along the sidelines or on the foul line during the playing of the National Anthem.

Typical lib. Urging others to stick out their neck, while not taking any risk themselves

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/25/poli...-trump-tower-michael-cohen-meeting/index.html

oops guess the narrative that Columbus Nova isn't a Russian front now goes out the window. The Oligarch that use the company as his front just happens to sit down with it's CEO and Cohen while paying him 600k in bribes and 300k donated to the Trump campaign.

[laughing] You need to actually read the stories that you post. These contacts happened AFTER the election and the money went to pay for the inauguration and to Cohen for consulting, not the Trump campaign. Drop the Russia collusion farce.

I think what happened with this russian crap is these stupid ass career politicians severely underestimated Trump. Maybe some puss like GWBush or Mitt would have rolled over and made some sort of deal to keep their name out of the press. Like "no, please don't tell them about stormy daniels and oh please just stop fake investigating me I'll do whatever you want!" and conceded some bs political stuff. F THAT. Trump doesn't give a shit. He seems like an honest man with a tremendous will to win. They really picked the wrong mfer to mess with. How many amazing lawyers do you think Donald fn Trump has on speed dial. A lot more than your stupid ass incompetent government, I know that. This man makes real money in the real world, he's not playing your stupid lil politic games. Dems f'd up real bad. They should have learned quickly after he demolished Hillary.

I think what happened with this russian crap is these stupid ass career politicians severely underestimated Trump. Maybe some puss like GWBush or Mitt would have rolled over and made some sort of deal to keep their name out of the press. Like "no, please don't tell them about stormy daniels and oh please just stop fake investigating me I'll do whatever you want!" and conceded some bs political stuff. F THAT. Trump doesn't give a shit. He seems like an honest man with a tremendous will to win. They really picked the wrong mfer to mess with. How many amazing lawyers do you think Donald fn Trump has on speed dial. A lot more than your stupid ass incompetent government, I know that. This man makes real money in the real world, he's not playing your stupid lil politic games. Dems f'd up real bad. They should have learned quickly after he demolished Hillary.

That's it. That's also why trump was immune to the typical Clinton style political take down.

Most politicians pretend to be the perfect choir boy. They all have skeletons. Once discovered, it was over.

Trump was very open about his lifestyle and who he was. That's why noone was shocked when this stuff comes out.

Probably an SUV.

Lester Holt was on NBC News last night talking about a disturbing trend of SUVs killing pedestrians, and how major cities were working diligently to combat the issue because their citizens are so concerned....LMAO. Buried in this stupid emotional plea to combat SUVs was the fact that the large majority of these deaths were caused by pedestrians were jaywalking at night.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Probably an SUV.

Lester Holt was on NBC News last night talking about a disturbing trend of SUVs killing pedestrians, and how major cities were working diligently to combat the issue because their citizens are so concerned....LMAO. Buried in this stupid emotional plea to combat SUVs was the fact that the large majority of these deaths were caused by pedestrians were jaywalking at night.
The more they try to protect people from SUV's, the more the walkers will think they're immune & thus do even more stupid things.

That's it. That's also why trump was immune to the typical Clinton style political take down.

Most politicians pretend to be the perfect choir boy. They all have skeletons. Once discovered, it was over.

Trump was very open about his lifestyle and who he was. That's why noone was shocked when this stuff comes out.
Biggest reason I thought Trump would win was because he was the only person willing and very capable of getting in the mud against the Clinton Machine. Also, he simply has a work ethic none of these politicians running for office could ever dream of having. Finally, his base knew most of his dirty laundry and got over it. We understood he lacks morals in the marriage department and was cut throat in business. You do not become a billionaire being a very nice person. We wanted and got an ahole who loves this country to be our ahole who would not take the usual crap from the media, politicians, and other countries who have taken advantage of our country for decades. He has met and overwhelmingly surpassed every expectation folks like me had for him.

Biggest reason I thought Trump would win was because he was the only person willing and very capable of getting in the mud against the Clinton Machine. Also, he simply has a work ethic none of these politicians running for office could ever dream of having. Finally, his base knew most of his dirty laundry and got over it. We understood he lacks morals in the marriage department and was cut throat in business. You do not become a billionaire being a very nice person. We wanted and got an ahole who loves this country to be our ahole who would not take the usual crap from the media, politicians, and other countries who have taken advantage of our country for decades. He has met and overwhelmingly surpassed every expectation folks like me had for him.
I didn't think Drumpf would win.

Nunes shut his fatass trap pretty fast after Thursdays meetings and the spygate bullshit died off with a whimper. The man that can't keep his mouth shut for 5 mins had no comments to give. McConnell said there was nothing surprising and didn't combat Schiffs comment that the meeting showed no spying on Trump. I'm sure by Monday Trump will make up a new conspiracy theory to get you sheep worked up over

The same Schiff who, months ago, said there was clear evidence of collusion and that he would provide it, but when put on the spot and given his chance, had nothing but conjecture and conspiracies? Yeah, that guy is real credible.

Not to mention, of course no one saw evidence. The DOJ continued to stonewall and withheld the documents that Gowdy and Nunes were requesting.

The same Schiff who, months ago, said there was clear evidence of collusion and that he would provide it, but when put on the spot and given his chance, had nothing but conjecture and conspiracies? Yeah, that guy is real credible.

Not to mention, of course no one saw evidence. The DOJ continued to stonewall and withheld the documents that Gowdy and Nunes were requesting.

Adam Shiff needs to be in Gitmo

Also it's important to look at what Schiff really said. He's clearly playing word games. Nothing in his quote denies a spy actually being in the campaign, just that nothing they heard during the meeting changed their view, which is obvious because the DOJ refused to show them the documents. Notice how he said heard? That proves the DOJ refused the documents and didn't show them anything.

Problem for Schiff is, Clapper, Brennan and Comey have all three already admitted it.

“Nothing we heard today has changed our view that there is no evidence to support any allegation that the FBI or any intelligence agency placed a ‘spy’ in the Trump Campaign, or otherwise failed to follow appropriate procedures and protocols"

Perhaps discussed earlier, but well worth a repeat...................................

About 40 US soldiers held off hundreds of Russian mercenaries in a brutal firefight in Syria.

- Roughly 40 US commandos held off about 500 forces loyal to the Syrian government — including Russian mercenaries — in an intense firefight in early February, The New York Times reports.
- No US troops were harmed, but hundreds of pro-government forces were killed, according to The Times.
- The firefight took place at an outpost next to a Conoco gas station in eastern Syria on February 7.

What about that Trump-Russia collusion narrative again?

Perhaps discussed earlier, but well worth a repeat...................................

About 40 US soldiers held off hundreds of Russian mercenaries in a brutal firefight in Syria.

- Roughly 40 US commandos held off about 500 forces loyal to the Syrian government — including Russian mercenaries — in an intense firefight in early February, The New York Times reports.
- No US troops were harmed, but hundreds of pro-government forces were killed, according to The Times.
- The firefight took place at an outpost next to a Conoco gas station in eastern Syria on February 7.

What about that Trump-Russia collusion narrative again?
Daannnm. I'd have found another station to fill up at.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT