POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was another islamic terrorist! oh wait it was another crazy, white, right wing, gun obsessed, nazi loving nutjob. All these young right wingers need to be rounded up in concentration camps so they can stop killing our kids.
Your media failed you again...they are calling him a nazi bc of a pin on his jacket...weird they didnt mention the other pin on there.

Centuries of sacred peaceful transfers of power and all it took to make a mockery of it all was to elect the first black man.

Yeah I just said that.

giphy.gif

Reactions: moe_schmoe
I would add that faith in God and the afterlife is slowly being replaced by 'science', and that we are little more than animals with a common ancestor. Life therefore has no meaning.

The US is still the most religious Christian country in the world. Canada is very liberal and most of the people I grew up with are either atheists or non practicing agnostics.

How many kids get blown away every month up there? Asking for a friend.

lost in the news of another right wing massacre, is how Paul Ryan failed spectacularly today to get the farm bill passed. freedom caucus has his balls in a jar.

The US is still the most religious Christian country in the world. Canada is very liberal and most of the people I grew up with are either atheists or non practicing agnostics.

How many kids get blown away every month up there? Asking for a friend.
Brazil, mexico, Dominican republic and many other countries are much more religious than the US.

is how Paul Ryan failed spectacularly today to get the farm bill passed. freedom caucus has his balls in a jar.

Not sure why you think this is a bad thing. Trump's deadline passed long ago. It's about time something is done on immigration that doesn't involve only amnesty and nothing else. The Goodlatte bill is long overdue to be put to a vote. If it requires political strong-arming then so be it.

Trump ran on one of the most strictest platforms when it comes to immigration and he won by a landslide. The people have spoken. Congress needs to get it done.

Not sure why you think this is a bad thing. Trump's deadline passed long ago. It's about time something is done on immigration that doesn't involve only amnesty and nothing else. The Goodlatte bill is long overdue to be put to a vote. If it requires political strong-arming then so be it.

Trump ran on one of the most strictest platforms when it comes to immigration and he won by a landslide. The people have spoken. Congress needs to get it done.

Most strictest. Hahahahah.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Can't the same be said about the obsessive nature of you to be outraged by, bashing everything Trump says and does? Why is it a problem for them but not for you? Just as you can think Trump is a charlatan bitch of a man, they can have whatever opinion of you they so desire.

I'm not seeing the problem. You're every bit as partisan as you're crying about them being.

I'm just out here contributing to the "diversity of thought" that this thread so desperately wants.

Jesus.

Do you even party, bro?

I'm just out here contributing to the "diversity of thought" that this thread so desperately wants.
I can't tell. You seem to think this thread is your safe space. In here whining about people bashing you for not being "conservative" and/or thinking Trump is a charlatan bitch of a man. If you dish it out, be ready to take it. Sack up.

Jesus.

Do you even party, bro?

Nobody here, and I mean nobody wants you in this thread. Left or right posters doesn't matter, you are just a dumbass that makes no sense posts and uses "bro".

Fuzz if this is you with another account you truly are a pathetic person.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
because nobody cares enough to do anything about it.

Not quite sure I'd go as far as saying nobody cares enough to do anything about it, more so than there's really nothing they can do about it.

Liberals don't want schools hardened, and other than a complete ban on guns, which is unconstitutional and would never hold up in SCOTUS, what can they do to prevent something like today?

Reactions: qwesley and WKBlu
With the Santa Fe School shootings in mind, tell me why this thought on weapons is wrong:

If someone in your household or someone with ready access to your house, e.g., has a key, obtains a weapon you own from your house that didn't require breaking into a secure storage case, and uses it in the commission of a felony, that that usage becomes a felony crime for you with dire consequences when convicted. Thanks.

I can't tell. You seem to think this thread is your safe space. In here whining about people bashing you for not being "conservative" and/or thinking Trump is a charlatan bitch of a man. If you dish it out, be ready to take it. Sack up.

This thread is my playground, bro. Unlike kids today though, I'm not gonna shoot up Cats Illustrated just because you guys wanna trade insults.

The irony of someone posting "I desire a diversity of thought" in this thread is what cracks me up.

Oh and again...can we all agree that Donald Trump Jr. is a dumbass of the highest order?

Nobody here, and I mean nobody wants you in this thread. Left or right posters doesn't matter, you are just a dumbass that makes no sense posts and uses "bro".

Fuzz if this is you with another account you truly are a pathetic person.

My posts don't make sense to you because you have a mental disability.

Also, I think people genuinely enjoy interacting with me on this thread, bro.

You ever seen that movie A Few Good Men? Envision the courtroom...

"You want me on this thread. YOU NEED ME ON THIS THREAD!"

Only 4.5 days left in the school year. Time flies when you're teaching liberal math and science. I hope their parents don't undo all my left-leaning lessons over summer break.

The irony of someone posting "I desire a diversity of thought" in this thread is what cracks me up.

You keep lying and misrepresenting this and I've let you slide. It has become embarrassing. I remember the conversation. It had nothing to do with this thread.

You were bragging about how diverse Oakland was. No one said they desired anything. They simply pointed out to you that Oakland may be diverse in race, background, culture etc... but not in ideology/thought.

My posts don't make sense to you because you have a mental disability.

Also, I think people genuinely enjoy interacting with me on this thread, bro.

You ever seen that movie A Few Good Men? Envision the courtroom...

"You want me on this thread. YOU NEED ME ON THIS THREAD!"

Only 4.5 days left in the school year. Time flies when you're teaching liberal math and science. I hope their parents don't undo all my left-leaning lessons over summer break.

I can't wait till a new civil war starts. I'm licking my lips for liberal flesh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT