POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You keep lying and misrepresenting this and I've let you slide. It has become embarrassing. I remember the conversation. It had nothing to do with this thread.

You were bragging about how diverse Oakland was. No one said they desired anything. They simply pointed out to you that Oakland may be diverse in race, background, culture etc... but not in ideology/thought.

Are you sure that wasn't this thread?

With the Santa Fe School shootings in mind, tell me why this thought on weapons is wrong:

If someone in your household or someone with ready access to your house, e.g., has a key, obtains a weapon you own from your house that didn't require breaking into a secure storage case, and uses it in the commission of a felony, that that usage becomes a felony crime for you with dire consequences when convicted. Thanks.

That is tough one, cause there are people living in some high crime areas that would reasonably keep a firearm nearby unlocked...read a story about guns and 30 round clips once, a rancher was often away and his wife was alone sometimes...when they first got the ranch only a couple illegals crossed through a day, it got so bad it was like 25-30 illegals a day and their house was broken into 3-4 times...the main thrust of the article was about 30 round clips and whether they should be legal, the rancher’s argument was my wife doesn’t shoot guns...we keep one by the bedside for protection, if I was gone the wife would need more than 6-7 shots cause she would likely miss.

If the weapon was secured it may not be useful to her if she actually needed it. Are you saying if a friend or family member took the weapon from their nightstand the couple should be charged?

Are you sure that wasn't this thread?

It was in this thread, but not about this thread. No one expects the Political thread on a Kentucky message board to be a diverse utopia. If you do, then you're a damn fool.

You keep trying to compare this dumbass thread to the real world. That's nonsense. The point about Oakland is, if they're all a bunch of far left, intolerant, group think, mob rule fascists, then what does it matter how diverse their skin colors are?

Just like Miami. So 'diverse', but a black man wearing a MAGA hat can't even go to the Cheesecake Factory for some grub without being harassed, called the slave word and threatened with physical violence.

*Edited to correct the city. It was Miami, not NY.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
The US is still the most religious Christian country in the world. Canada is very liberal and most of the people I grew up with are either atheists or non practicing agnostics.

How many kids get blown away every month up there? Asking for a friend.
I agree. We need to be much less diverse and tougher on immigration like Canada.

It was in this thread, but not about this thread. No one expects the Political thread on a Kentucky message board to be a diverse utopia. If you do, then you're a damn fool.

You keep trying to compare this dumbass thread to the real world. That's nonsense. The point about Oakland is, if they're all a bunch of far left, intolerant, group think, mob rule fascists, then what does it matter how diverse their skin colors are?

Just like N.Y.. So 'diverse', but a black man wearing a MAGA hat can't even go to the Cheesecake Factory for some grub without being harassed, called the slave word and threatened with physical violence.

If a person of any gender/race/ethnicity/religious-group goes to Cheesecake Factory in NEW YORK CITY, they should be harassed and threatened with physical violence.

And Oakland is dope. Don't know what else to tell you. I have no clue what kind of political views those people have, but the food was great, I got some nice records, and the diverse (age/ethnicity) crowd at the party I went to was awesome. Oh and the weed was some of the best I've ever had. Some of you guys tried to dispute me on that and it's absolutely laughable. Remember that, bro?

Someone needs to create an emoji for "thoughts and prayers to the victims and families" so no one has to actually bother typing or writing all that out. It's not like anyone really gives a damn anyway as long as it didn't happen to them or their family.

Reactions: jameslee32
Oh and the weed was some of the best I've ever had. Some of you guys tried to dispute me on that and it's absolutely laughable. Remember that, bro?

There's really no such thing anymore. The best weed you've ever had is all I smoke. You're talking to someone who travels the country frequently.

THC% content in weed is tested these days, has been for several years. You can easily walk into any dispensary and pick up some 35% THC Gorilla Glue #4 that's just as strong as the 35% THC Gorilla Glue #4 they sell in Oakland.

Someone needs to create an emoji for "thoughts and prayers to the victims and families" so no one has to actually bother typing or writing all that out. It's not like anyone really gives a damn anyway as long as it didn't happen to them or their family.
Are you really saying that no one cares about kids being massacred in schools? I don't think that's true at all.

Most people do care. Just because we think your leftists solutions won't fix anything doesn't mean we don't care. Jesus, what a stupid thing to say.

32731974_2111221495762421_1398684554100736000_n.jpg

That is tough one, cause there are people living in some high crime areas that would reasonably keep a firearm nearby unlocked...read a story about guns and 30 round clips once, a rancher was often away and his wife was alone sometimes...when they first got the ranch only a couple illegals crossed through a day, it got so bad it was like 25-30 illegals a day and their house was broken into 3-4 times...the main thrust of the article was about 30 round clips and whether they should be legal, the rancher’s argument was my wife doesn’t shoot guns...we keep one by the bedside for protection, if I was gone the wife would need more than 6-7 shots cause she would likely miss.

If the weapon was secured it may not be useful to her if she actually needed it. Are you saying if a friend or family member took the weapon from their nightstand the couple should be charged?
Yea, if the person who took the gun committed a felony with it, its owner should be charged by this line of thought. It doesn't make it illegal to have an unlocked/ unsecured gun in the home, just that you better dam well be sure you control it - and I think you would want to if you're in a high crime area so that you had it available.

Last edited:
The US is still the most religious Christian country in the world. Canada is very liberal and most of the people I grew up with are either atheists or non practicing agnostics.

How many kids get blown away every month up there? Asking for a friend.

I don’t count Catholicism. I mean straight hypocritical Christians. US leads that race going away.

At this point, only 3 things are inevitable - death, taxes, and massacres of children. Nothing is ever gonna change because nobody cares enough to do anything about it.

Yet you choose to live here. Maybe you need to take your sanctimonious ass back to utopia. You know, for the safety of your kids. Or would that negatively impact your ability to post that fat W-2 you constantly brag about?

There's really no such thing anymore. The best weed you've ever had is all I smoke. You're talking to someone who travels the country frequently.

THC% content in weed is tested these days, has been for several years. You can easily walk into any dispensary and pick up some 35% THC Gorilla Glue #4 that's just as strong as the 35% THC Gorilla Glue #4 they sell in Oakland.

This is true, but Northern California has the strongest pedigree. Well at least IMO. Fully prepared to be let down by Amsterdam bud in a couple weeks. Pretty sure I mentioned this before...the strains I've had in Europe pale in comparison to their American siblings. I love that there's no need to #MAGA re: marijuana in the USA. We've always been the best and we'll always be the best.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
This is true, but Northern California has the strongest pedigree. Well at least IMO. Fully prepared to be let down by Amsterdam bud in a couple weeks. Pretty sure I mentioned this before...the strains I've had in Europe pale in comparison to their American siblings. I love that there's no need to #MAGA re: marijuana in the USA. We've always been the best and we'll always be the best.
+1. Heading to CO July 4th week.

Please add craft beer and we may possibly have some dialog here. Dude, ya can't continue swilling that GD Bud crap forever.

Reactions: moe_schmoe

Not to mention, the 'best' is all subjective. Most growers strive to hit 20+% THC. Once you've done that you have arrived. 20+% is a high dollar, top shelf, "the best I've ever smoked" strain. Low/mid 30's% to, in some cases, high 30's% is stupid strong, but that doesn't necessarily mean the best.

For instance, the strongest I ever smoked was a strain called Sirius Black in Eugene, Oregon. Look it up. The buds are dark purple, not the hairs, but the actual flower. It's was pushing 38% THC, but it was more of a high strung, heart pumping, racey buzz which isn't for me. So even though the strongest ever for me, definitely not the best.

As you point out, the strength is there, but when it comes to best it's a matter of preference. Do you prefer Indica or Sativa? Body stone or head high? Couch lock or energetic? High CBD% offering a narcotic like stone? The list goes on. Weed is just way too evolved for an outright 'best'.

Not to mention, the 'best' is all subjective. Most growers strive to hit 20+% THC. Once you've done that you have arrived. 20+% is a high dollar, top shelf, "the best I've ever smoked" strain. Low/mid 30's% to, in some cases, high 30's% is stupid strong, but that doesn't necessarily mean the best.

For instance, the strongest I ever smoked was a strain called Sirius Black in Eugene, Oregon. Look it up. The buds are dark purple, not the hairs, but the actual flower. It's was pushing 38% THC, but it was more of a high strung, heart pumping, racey buzz which isn't for me. So even though the strongest ever for me, definitely not the best.

As you point out, the strength is there, but when it comes to best it's a matter of preference. Do you prefer Indica or Sativa? Body stone or head high? Couch lock or energetic? High CBD% offering a narcotic like stone? The list goes on. Weed is just way too evolved for an outright 'best'.

38% is just ridiculous. I just want something that puts me on the couch after a long night of work and chill. don't care what it's called. Don't need the Katt Williams sit on the counter staring at the refrigerator lost super strong shit. And I just want it to be legal.

If it gets you high then it gets you high.

I had some King Louis in Vegas. Shit was strong. But you know what? It wasn't as strong as some incredible Detroit city crack cocaine

Yet you choose to live here. Maybe you need to take your sanctimonious ass back to utopia. You know, for the safety of your kids. Or would that negatively impact your ability to post that fat W-2 you constantly brag about?

Nah, it’s just too damn cold up there. I like being able to play golf 10 months out of the year instead of 5.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT