POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you use water or oil based lube when you stick your head up your ass, or do you just go in dry?

Impossible to do when Michelle Obama is pounding me in the ass all day and all night. Thanks for asking though!

MAGA!!!!!!

What you think @bwls2

He scared of white people?

People need to stay out of churches, period. Praying to white Jesus, Allah, Buddah, whatever?

So lame, bro. So lame.

You know those small pleasures you discover once you move out of your parents' house? When I got to college and stopped going to church on Sundays, that was a game changer!

smoking a j and taking a walk >>> anything church-related

Does she really have a bigger dick than Barry? Asking for Willy.

I haven't sucked Barry's cock in a long time, so it's kind of hard for me to remember. She's no Wenyen Gabriel, but it's a big dick, bro. You guys were right all along!!

xo536ycr0wx01.jpg

[roll]

Bwls also has no sphincter muscles due to big donkey dongs. Bad anal incontinence.

[laughing]

Man who could have guessed that Kim wasn't serious and was just putting on a show to try and get money and food from the US. Oh that's right, anybody that watched NK negotiations the last 60 years.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
I’ve been out of pocket for five days and need updates on the following.

Is the wall finished? At Mexico’s expense?

Is healthcare fixed? That was a day 1 thing IIRC.

Are my taxes still way too high?

Is Sessions still AG?

Is gambling on sports legal yet?

Did we get Maxey? Are he and/or Hagans reclassifying?

Did those three Chinamen come “home” from North Korea yet?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I’ve been out of pocket for five days and need updates on the following.

Is the wall finished? At Mexico’s expense?

Is healthcare fixed? That was a day 1 thing IIRC.

Are my taxes still way too high?

Is Sessions still AG?

Is gambling on sports legal yet?

Did we get Maxey? Are he and/or Hagans reclassifying?

Did those three Chinamen come “home” from North Korea yet?

ahhh, and here we were hoping ICE had picked your ass up.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/zoetillman...to-dismiss-the?utm_term=.dnPEW804Y#.fs6keA9Bw

poor manafort had his motion that Meuller overstepped his mandate denied :( he gonna have lots of fun in prison with Cohen.

You're confusing cases. That's an entirely separate case from the one in Virginia with separate charges. That's the one hanging by a thread. The case in Washington was never in question. This isn't news. It's only being used by the media to muddy the waters.

Man who could have guessed that Kim wasn't serious and was just putting on a show to try and get money and food from the US. Oh that's right, anybody that watched NK negotiations the last 60 years.

You realize this is a negotiation tactic. It's a bargaining chip. Kim knows he does at his own peril. Just because he played nice and released three prisoners doesn't mean he gets to keep his toys. His choices are still the exact same summit or no summit. Keep nukes and get obliterated. Give up nukes stay in power and gain economic prosperity.

How funny is platinums schtick.. disappears for days.. probably curled up in fetal position.. thrn st the first hint that the korean peninsula might not be safe for generations to come.. he splooges in his pants..

...the meeting will happen.
He really is so ate up with TDS. Sad!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT