POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyome got a real picture of the 3 Americans freed by North Korea? All I can find are pictures of three chinamen with names that read like a Panda Express menu.

giphy.gif

Revoking credentials should have been done long ago. You do not need this mother effers. They are DNC puppets. Why would you give them access to you? How Acosta and April Ryan still have access is beyond pathetic.

In today’s environment, press releases and social media make old media very outdated. You no longer need them to get your message out. What Dems do is use the tactic of “jamming” where the bombard you with the same shit over and over until you accept it. Then have it affirmed to you through Hollywood and social media. But Republicans should tell all of these people to eff off since they’re nowhere close being impartial.

If your organization, like the NYT, Washington Post, CNN, etc. makes a verifiably false claim like those organizations have repeatedly done, all credentials for people from your organization should be suspended for at least 6 months. Start holding them accountable and let them police their own. Editorial standards may go up if publishing some bullshit lying hit piece gets all of your reporters blacklisted.

Earlier I saw a photo Twitter made me click “view” to see because some users found it offensive. It was just a photo of Dana Loesch’s face. Made me wonder... how in the hell do they justify putting Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton’s photos up without a warning? Woof.

You have zero idea how the world would be today if the US never existed.
Did not say because we exist, simply said because we were so strong we helped them exist not the world. There is a big difference there.

I'm guessing you probably didn't watch minutes 3 through 6. And the white guy is just lip-syncing, it is a black artist rapping.

Watched it all. Kept waiting for the beat to kick in.

That's garbage white emo crap which has totally infested mainstream hip hop. It's euro-trash.

Upset alert in the Florida senate race. Republican Gov. Rick Scott leads democrat Sen. Bill Nelson by 4 points. If the dems lose this one, they will not have a legitimate shot of re-taking the Senate and we can rubber stamp Trump's judges for at least another two years.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-slim-lead-over-nelson-in-florida-senate-race
Bill Nelson is toast. For years he has run as a "conservative democrat" and fell in lock step with Obama and his ilk when he got back to Washington. Usually he had a weak opponent. Not so now. Rick Scott has been one of the best governors in America and Florida has thrived under his leadership. His conservative credentials are sound. He will be a great ally for Donald Trump and Florida will once again be represented by conservatives.

These stupid local Democrats are running on “change” and “Congress is broken”....

Mayor Gray keeps pounding this as well in his campaign against Barr, as does Matt Jones in general talking points. It is as if they are totally blind and clueless to the current state of the country. Liberal ignorance knows no bounds.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
He lost me when he claimed white people don't know anything about fried chicken and bbq. I beg to differ.

Although, I will admit that I can't get through a long cook without it turning into a beer fueled smoke fest, ending with me asleep on the couch by 6 p.m.

He lost me when he claimed white people don't know anything about fried chicken and bbq. I beg to differ.

Although, I will admit that I can't get through a long cook without it turning into a beer fueled smoke fest, ending with me asleep on the couch by 6 p.m.
I agree, but that's the point. It's beliefs, viewpoints and stereotypes, not facts or truths. There may be a hint of truth, but it's not universal, which makes it a stereotype.

We need to understand we are not diametrically opposed, we are all Americans, all in this together, and all after the same thing, it's not a zero-sum game.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Andy Milonakis (aka Young Sachi), Simon Rex (aka Dirt Nasty) and Horst Christian Simco (aka Riff Raff, aka Jody Highroller), otherwise famously known as Three Loco, are the best white rappers out there. Debate me.

Upset alert in the Florida senate race. Republican Gov. Rick Scott leads democrat Sen. Bill Nelson by 4 points. If the dems lose this one, they will not have a legitimate shot of re-taking the Senate and we can rubber stamp Trump's judges for at least another two years.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-slim-lead-over-nelson-in-florida-senate-race
Pubs had best expand Senate numbers to around 55 if they want to hold Senate in 2020 as Dems have 24 seats up for election in '18 while Pubs have only 9.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT