POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the Cohen stuff gets even better. stormys lawyer is slow spilling all the good stuff. Cohen was taking bribes in 100k+ payments to get companies Trumps ear. at&t admitted guilt as soon as avenatti leaked the goods, bribed cohen 200k. some pharma company bribed 400k, some Korean aerospace bribed 150k. they were dumping cash into the same shell company he uses to pay off Trumps whores.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/...eakingNews&contentID=66947032&pgtype=Homepage

http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/08/media/att-michael-cohen-consulting-payments/index.html
Nobody cares. Putin could've hand delivered that money to Cohen himself and I still wouldn't care.

the Cohen stuff gets even better. stormys lawyer is slow spilling all the good stuff. Cohen was taking bribes in 100k+ payments to get companies Trumps ear. at&t admitted guilt as soon as avenatti leaked the goods, bribed cohen 200k. some pharma company bribed 400k, some Korean aerospace bribed 150k. they were dumping cash into the same shell company he uses to pay off Trumps whores.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/...eakingNews&contentID=66947032&pgtype=Homepage

http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/08/media/att-michael-cohen-consulting-payments/index.html

lol, cites CNN and NY Times.

Reactions: USSLair
[laughing] You know it, I know it, and it's funny.

tmb_2914_480.jpg

Platidumb, don't you ever get tired of being wrong. Proven wrong again within minutes of your fake news. Now, go run and hide.

Guy hasn't posted one truthful thing since he started shitposting in this thread. Moe has constantly shit on every false, fake,lying, link that Platinum has linked on here.

Matter of fact, Moe has owned his ass

will you mill heads ever figure out the Trump supported don’t give a damn who Trump boinked and paid her. Stormy is a whore, she got paid for her services, end of story

You know the media and liberals are scraping the bottom of the barrel when they have to trot out s known whore to be their latest hero worship.

Reactions: Willy4UK

Trump has another 2.5 years left and landslide waiting in 2020. Imagine the bullshit for 6.5 years. I surmise that somewhere between 2020 and 2022, liberal media will have no audience. Soros will be dead and his son won't have the influence. Son is a skinny fag that I could break his nose with an air slap. What a frail little bitch

Morrisey won the WV primary. No dog in the fight, but glad it wasn't Blankenship. Now R's have a serious chance against Manchin

Also, Morrisey turned me off when he admitted to calling Blankenship's parole officer just days before the election, trying to snitch on him about some unrelated b.s.that had to do with not submitting a financial disclosure. Maybe it's just me, but I probably wouldn't have voted for that guy. Came off as a punk bitch.

I love this thread.

You’ve got Willy who frankly is hilarious. The Bills (Derington and Cosby) seem like genuinely good guys who would be fun to have a beer or 15 with. You’ve got a few lunatics on each side of the aisle that are good for a laugh.

And then there is Warrior, in a league all his own. Never offers a coherent or original thought - everything is a Fox News buzzword. If he wasn’t a Trump drone, all the other right wingers in this thread would be making fun of his dumb ass every day.

F*** Obama.

His legacy is gone

He's nothing more than an answer to a trivia question. Can you imagine his egotistical outrage? It's delicious.

Even more so following his merciless mocking of trump at the press party and his "mic drop" Jimmy Kimmel moment.

Haha my god this may be the greatest revenge tour in modern history. The only thing left is to throw him in jail where he belongs

He's nothing more than an answer to a trivia question. Can you imagine his egotistical outrage? It's delicious.

Even more so following his merciless mocking of trump at the press party and his "mic drop" Jimmy Kimmel moment.

Haha my god this may be the greatest revenge tour in modern history. The only thing left is to throw him in jail where he belongs

Man, Trump has pissed on Obama so badly that Michelle ended up with a vagina.

Good lord. I can't name a single thing in Obama's 8 years that was good other than gay marriage. That is one thing I was glad that happened with him. But Obama 2004-2008 hated gays even though he was one and married to a tranny. Weird world

Morrisey won the WV primary. No dog in the fight, but glad it wasn't Blankenship. Now R's have a serious chance against Manchin

Also, Morrisey turned me off when he admitted to calling Blankenship's parole officer just days before the election, trying to snitch on him about some unrelated b.s.that had to do with not submitting a financial disclosure. Maybe it's just me, but I probably wouldn't have voted for that guy. Came off as a punk bitch.

Trying to research. Sidley Austin attorney.
List of top donors
Patrick Morrisey (R)

Contributor
Total
Sidley Austin LLP $24,300
King & Spalding $23,300
Steptoe & Johnson $23,000
Capitol Counsel $17,500
Select Management Resources $16,637
Nelson, Mullins et al $15,650
Koch Industries $11,400
Bernard Marcus Family Foundation $10,800
Electrostim Medical Services $10,800
Osen & Assoc $10,800
Spilman, Thomas & Battle $10,800
Devon Energy $10,000
Family-PAC $10,000
Preston Contractors $9,200
Bracewell LLP $9,000
Fluor Corp $8,178
McDermott, Will & Emery $8,150
Austin Air Systems $8,100
Woodvine Group $8,100
Mountaineer Contractors Inc $7,900

Lol that is pretty funny, but I didn't mean to suggest the intelligence community was corrupt. Just that there was active debate in the intelligence community about the facts, and that the Bush admin (corruptly) chose to hype up those points which supported an invasion. Other than Israel's assertions, there doesn't seem to be any evidence whatsoever to back up Trump's claim that Iran is still producing nuclear weapons despite the deal.

That being said, if it turns out that Iran was not complying with the terms of the agreement, it was right to shred it. That just isn't the case atm.

Wrong and wrong dumbass. CNN and nyfailing times are fake news. Stop posting fake news.

how does leaving the Iran deal fix anything? they go back to building bombs and we go back to threatening to invade them every few months. and now Kim Jong Un sees that the US doesn't deal in good faith. Iran already has all the advanced missile tech, they just needed more work on the bomb tech. Iran & NK go back to trading tech & arms and now our 2 biggest threats are nuclear powers. MAGA! the deal delayed the inevitable for 15 years. now in a few months you will see Iran doing nuke tests which starts a new arms race with Qatar & Saudis.
1) Getting out doesn't fix anything. But being in didn't fix anything. So in same place as before douchebag put non-art deal in place. 2) Iran had bomb technology in place. They weren't hurt by douchebag's deal. 3) It wasn't a US deal since Senate didn't approve it. Merely the douchebag's deal.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Guy hasn't posted one truthful thing since he started shitposting in this thread. Moe has constantly shit on every false, fake,lying, link that Platinum has linked on here.

Matter of fact, Moe has owned his ass

He's been here all along. It's clearly Copkilla or Albany cat

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Sup, brodies?!?!

Guess what?

Today is...NATIONAL TEACHER APPRECIATION DAY!

Give your favorite "liberal math and science" teacher some love!!

I see a lot has transpired since my last visit here. Will be around for the next hour-or-so in an attempt to catch up.

Don't you look like a dumbass again. Kinda like your pathetic friends.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT